TTC after BCP's

patient' waiting for :witch: to arrive here, send her my way - I want to move onto my next cycle!

Mrs N, my chart is looking similar to yours with steady temperature. Not sure if I'm waiting for Ov or AF? What do you think?

hello lovely ladies how is everyone...
i have a weekend of flat hunting..we were gunna do it wen i got my :bfp: but our contract is nearly up on one propertie so...fun xx

I'm glad it's not me going mad just yet :wohoo:

As far as I know it's only me with a BFP and I'm getting lonely so please hurry up :help:

i hope hope hope i will be joinin u in 10 days...fingers crossed pls xx

Me too AF due 25th May!!
Would love to join you!!
How long were you ttc?
x x x

I'm glad it's not me going mad just yet :wohoo:

As far as I know it's only me with a BFP and I'm getting lonely so please hurry up :help:

I want to join you sooo bad! Its been 9 months of ttc for me, I am more then ready for my BFP!!

Garkat and Maybe both testing in 10 days then :hugs:

Garkat I stopped BCP in Feb, started TTC after AF in March, no luck in April and BFP in May, so I got lucky on the 2nd cycle and it was a huge shock, I thought it would take ages because of pill and my age

Bobobaby, it must be so frustrating when it takes a while - sorry :hugs: Is this your 1st time TTCing?

Ladybugg - this is your thread - where are you my lovely? Or is green week still keeping you busy? :hugs:

Hi oh I am soooo sorry...I have had a pretty busy week with school, with the kids and yes of course Green week, I just got home from spending the early part of the day with my dad and brother and I'm off to take my stepson to tae kwon do in a minute....So looks like we have some testing coming up, I'm at about the same spot as Garkat and Maybe but I wont be testing unless I'm good and late for :witch: cant bear to see another :bfn:
So :dust: and PMA:bfp:PMA:bfp:PMA:bfp:PMA:bfp: vibes to Garkat, Maybe and who ever else might be testing soon and Mrs.N there are some occasions when we just need some :witch: vibes...I know when I first came off the pill I needed those vibes desperatley...I hope she shows up soon so you can have a fresh new cycle to work with! Bobobaby I'm right behind you in ttc cycles and I too am more than ready for that :bfp: I hope this is our month!!!!

Garkat and Maybe both testing in 10 days then :hugs:

Garkat I stopped BCP in Feb, started TTC after AF in March, no luck in April and BFP in May, so I got lucky on the 2nd cycle and it was a huge shock, I thought it would take ages because of pill and my age

Bobobaby, it must be so frustrating when it takes a while - sorry :hugs: Is this your 1st time TTCing?

Ladybugg - this is your thread - where are you my lovely? Or is green week still keeping you busy? :hugs:

Yeah I have been trying for my 1st for 9 months now. I hope nothings wrong. :( And when I do have this baby, they better really love me for all this trouble I'm going through to get them! :)

Bobobaby i hope this is your lucky cycle, sending you lots of :dust:

:witch: caught me today, so now im on to cycle 3, if i get a bfp this cycle though the due date will be DH's birthday, so i am hoping that is a sign, it would be amazing if i managed to give him a baby for his 30th :) fingers crossed!

Sarah - sorry AF got you. It will be great if you get your BFP next month so hubby gets a baby for his birthday.

PMA :bfp: PMA :bfp: PMA :bfp: PMA :bfp: PMA :bfp: PMA :bfp: PMA :bfp: PMA :bfp: PMA :bfp: PMA :bfp: PMA :bfp: PMA :bfp: PMA :bfp: PMA :bfp: PMA :bfp: PMA :bfp: PMA :bfp: PMA :bfp: PMA :bfp: PMA :bfp: PMA :bfp:

For cycle 3 :hugs:

How is everyone this weekend?

Had a rubbish day yesterday....read my journal in a bit to catch up with my OPK/temp situation...lol..xx how are u all?

sarah sorry the :witch: caught you today,good luck for next time,wouldnt it be an awsome birthday pressy.

im feeling better than the other day,BUT im a bit confused :dohh:
please someone help-
ff friend have now put my ovulation day back on to where it was so im now currently on cd 12,now yesterday evening (sorry tmi coming you way) i had brown spotting and its still here today,just light, and ive been having some cramps too,i just feel like af is on the way but each time i go to toilet its just this brown spotting.apart from that i feel ok.

:dust: to everyone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->