TTC after BCP's

Good plan akgrown...its so hard when you dont even know where you're at in your cycle...I know I've been there but you got the right idea just go crazy with the :sex:!!! I can tell you though I have no doubts in my mind that once everyones cycle starts evening out we will be getting :bfp: left and right!!!!!!

I'm getting all emotional tonight, I want to talk cycle days and stuff, but I never really got round to it. I'm not sure if that makes me happy or sad. I feel like I've missed out a step. :cry:

I love it...the sickness, the emotions...my little tiggercats is hormonal!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
It did happen fast for you but think of it this way...where all of us want to be is right where you're at!!! This cycle day stuff is fun for a minute and then it gets frusterating especailly when the poopie :witch: comes...bleh!!!!

Ladybugg - I shot your AF on her way out the door last time so she isn't coming back :rofl:

Wow see you are something else...only a true friend would shoot someone for you! Are you sure she's dead??? :witch::gun: I guess we will see if she shows up in a few weeks I'm gonna say you've got a lousy shot :rofl:

Well at least I tried for you, I've been circling the globe and shooting every single one of them horrid AF's when they leave my TTC cyber friends houses. Can you please hurry up I'm running out of places to hide the bodies :rofl:

haha tiggercats...hope u got mine...shes a little madam...CD9 today...going pretty past but i want my little eggy to come!! come on eggie!! haha...i think i am drivin my OH mad...someone listen to me negative ranting haha...i just dont think its my month xx

QUOTE=happyladybugg I have my fx'd for you gypsy...I hope you got some good :sex: in the last few days!!!

oh,yes every opportunity,OH doesnt know whats going on,he thinks all his birthdays have come at once,lol,
he doesnt know that i temp/check cm etc.i think sometimes its best to keep it quiet as they can feel kinda under pressure.

tiggercats dont feel sad we'll all be with you before long :happydance:

EXACTLY...we will NOT be hanging around long will we ladies!! lol...
right for any of u who dnt like TMI...omg....i am in pain...to much :sex: i tell u my eggy better come soon...my god haha i am suffering...love for my unconcieved child haha xxx

EXACTLY...we will NOT be hanging around long will we ladies!! lol...
right for any of u who dnt like TMI...omg....i am in pain...to much :sex: i tell u my eggy better come soon...my god haha i am suffering...love for my unconcieved child haha xxx

LOL - But it hurts so good! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ahhhh you guys are scaring me!!!!:rofl: I have a very busy :sex: week ahead of me!!!
I'm gonna look like a wrangled monkey when its all over!!!!!:haha:

haha OH thinks its funny...i wud kill him if he wasnt vital for this haha...i joke i love him very much but why oh why does it have to hurt lmao...being 5ft and size 8 probs dont help...i need a bigger body...seriously what will labour do to me...happyladybugg i am not trying to scare u,..mearly complaining xx

Too funny - happyladybugg - if you end up looking like a wrangled monkey you must promise to post a picture - I have no idea what one of those might look like! hahaha

Ak :rofl::rofl: LOL, I have no idea what one of those might look like either but it sounded scary and ugly :rofl: :rofl:

Just been catching up on this thread and omg :rofl::rofl::rofl: I'm sure I have gotten the wrangled monkey look as well from all the BDing... but not too sure what that would look like!! :rofl:

I am on CD13 but OH is away at the moment - he won't know what's hit him when he gets back tomorrow!

It's hard not knowing how long your cycle is - I had a couple of days of low temps and wet cm but now nothing....:shrug:

Tiggercats let's hope you bring us all luck! :dust:

:rofl: :rofl: a wrangled monkey now that is an interesting concept!

happyladybug your cat is gorgeous! my cousins cat is pregnant so we are hoping to home a couple of the kittens in the summer :D

as for me, I'm cd21 - not ovulated yet desite all the symptoms. same thing happened last month so I'm off to the docs I think. anyone tried agnus castus? thinking it might be worth a go.

Hi Mrs N yes my cat might be pretty to look at but he is a terror!!!! Make sure you pick a kitty that isnt the one crying its brains out and looks like it needs you really bad...thats the one I picked out and :dohh: oh my am I paying for it! Good luck at the docs I hope they can give you some answers that your looking for.

As for the wrangled monkey this is so weird but I googled it and this is what I got...Is that a sign??? No no I musnt think that way...:hissy:
https://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/patemchris/th_310052586_65632b4c96.jpg Click on the picture so you can read that precious baby's tee shirt...it says Monkey Wrangler :laugh2:

then I also got this...
https://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/patemchris/th_22a1e0618ed44624.jpg

I think it is a sign!!! And the second picture - that is too funny!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i need to relax or will will go mad
I am CD 11 atm...mine OPK line showed darker this lunchtime which encouraged me but not i want my +ive..please lol....am gunna have a TV day as am going to OH's mums tomorrow so she can blabber on about her wedding...i will admit there is a clash with us...o would love a little bump for the wedding...so who gets the attention then ...HA
childish i know xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->