TTC after BCP's

when is the wedding maybe baby? hope you get your positive opk soon!

:rofl: at the baby's t-chirt, that is so a sign!!

nothing much to report here - have ordered my agnus castus for next cycle just waiting for :witch: to arrive now!

the wedding is end of september....so i got a good 4 months to get that BFP!! have a look at my opks in my journal...link in sig...hope the witch comes soon hun

ooh yes they are definately getting darker! yay!

YAY i am sooo happy that someone else thnks so...OH gets confused by it all thanks so much :)

you are welcome!
fingers crossed it'll go really dark tomorrow!

I hope everybody is having/had a good weekend! Just wanted to stop in and say :hi:

I feel silly for even asking the question but (TMI) I have had lots of creamy white CM today and can't remember - does that mean ovulation? Been on BCP pills so long I don't ever remember having this before :blush:

Hope everyone had a great weekend! :hugs:

EWCM is when ovulation is approaching and upon you. It isnt until after ovulation that sometimes the creamy white shows up. I have also read that creamy white cm is sometimes and early sign of pregnancy...however I know that after coming off the pill the different array of cm is overwhelming and mine was just so whacked out for a while(I wrote about this in your journal). So at this point it really could mean something :bfp: or nothing at all. :dust: to you hunny!

happyladybugg- how are u hun? my opks are progressing...as is my CM...so im hoping for ov tomo...had stabbin pains on right side? ov pains?! we :sex: tonight so hoping that will help build up hehe...how are u xxxx

Happyladybugg - Thanks so much for your reply :hugs: I will keep my fingers crossed that this is the after ovulation CM :) I can't remember, how long have you been off bcp now?

Since Oct 08 so almost 7 months...it was just my cycle in March/April that everything was finally working like it should and so far this cycle the same...I'm about a day or two away from ovulation and I started getting the ewcm last night. :hug:

Hi maybebaby... Those little pains your feeling are probably ovulation pains along with your opk's getting darker...Good job! With all the :sex: theres no way you're gonna miss that eggy I'm thinking!!! Wow I hope I can do as good as you! :hugs: Cant wait to see what happens in a couple weeks! :dust:

well we missed yesterday and friday due to tension from his mum :( so am worried i havetn dun enuf?

hi everyone,hope your all well,ive just been catching up,havent been on for a couple of days.
i see a couple of you are about to ovulate or just have,hope youve got plenty of :sex: in,fingers crossed for you.
according to ff im on 6dpo,but im not convinced,well see.

LAdies ladies...last OPK of the day...is it just me or am i heading towards a posetive!! xx

Attachments

• DSC00193.jpg
    DSC00193.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 9
Hi everyone. I'm glad to see lots of you have ov signs. Can you all hurry up please, it's lonely over here :( I have lots of :dust: to share, so I hope to see some BFP's soon

Love to all :hug:

ladies...so my opk this mornin is same as 8am yest...this makes me think...i ov'd last night?! cos the 1pm and 12am were darkest i had?? xx

[QUOTE2] ladies...so my opk this mornin is same as 8am yest...this makes me think...i ov'd last night?! cos the 1pm and 12am were darkest i had?? xx[/QUOTE]

its looking that way,fingers crossed for you.:hugs:

Hi everyone. I'm glad to see lots of you have ov signs. Can you all hurry up please, it's lonely over here :( I have lots of :dust: to share, so I hope to see some BFP's soon

Love to all :hug:

:hugs: :hugs: we wont be long.

According to an ov calendar I'm supposed to be ov Thursday May 14th but I'm not getting very many signals that it is happening. OH and I have been :sex: since Friday...I'm really starting to feel like that wrangled monkey I was talking about...Is it Friday yet?? Green Week(I call it that cuz the week was green on the ov calendar) is making me :sick: GREEN!!!!!
:dust: to all even though I dont have much dust to be giving out right now...I'm thinking I need all I can get myself right now!!!! My PMA is shot!!!!:gun:

:rofl: EDIT ALERT :rofl: This is going to be TMI but I literally wrote the above, went to the :loo: and lo and behold on the tissue was tons of ewcm!!!!! :happydance: Sorry I know that is way tmi but I just couldnt let things go without saying my PMA just creeped up a little bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->