TTC after BCP's

Gypsy i have no idea why this spotting is... :S sorry not to be useful...hope all is well

Hi gypsy...Sometimes I think we can just spot without any reasoning behind it my last cycle I had one occurance of watery brown spotting around ov time which could be what you are experiencing based on your cycle day. The cycle before that I had spotting for a week a week before af was due and then about two weeks later af came it was really wierd...I think that strange occurance was my last shabang before the pills finally left my system and things were finally back on track. Hey are your cycles regular?? If they arent it could be implantation...you never know! :dust: keep us updated.

I'm no use on the spotting thing, I've never had any on or off BCP, not even implantation.

Ladybugg, :friends: you've changed you sig piccy's and I can't see you as well in this one, but you were obviously swept off your feet - was it a wedding pic or just a random scoop you up for a smooch?

I hope everyone is well and had a good weekend

:dust:

thanks for the replies ladies,
my cycles arent regular at all this is only my 2nd cycle since coming of bcp just over 12 month ago,i suppose ill just have to wait and see..

Hi all

Well i haven't been on for a while as went away to celebrate our first wedding anniversary. :witch: is due on Thurs (if my cycles have returned reguarly as they were before) so i am planning on testing on thurs evening if there is no sign of her. I think i might have had a few symptoms but have been trying not to read to much into things. I got a few stomach cramps about a week ago and have been getting a lot more CM than usual. I have also been getting really sharp pains in my lower back quite ofen and don't know if this could be related. I know a lot of people have mentioned back pain as a symptom but does anyone think these sharp pains could be? Finger crossed for anyone left to test this month :hug:

Buttons - I hope you had a brilliant time. Just a word of caution, it's best to test with first morning urine especially in early days, as the hormone is most concentrated, so if you get to thurs night and test and get a BFN try again with FMU on fri (or wait til fri am anyway)

Lots of luck and hope you get that BFP soon :hugs:

Buttons - I hope you had a brilliant time. Just a word of caution, it's best to test with first morning urine especially in early days, as the hormone is most concentrated, so if you get to thurs night and test and get a BFN try again with FMU on fri (or wait til fri am anyway)

Lots of luck and hope you get that BFP soon :hugs:

Thanks for the advice. I know it is better to test with FMU but i don't think i will be able to wait i will try to but i'm so impatient i think i will cave in hehe. Will keep you all informed :hug:

Ladybugg, :friends: you've changed you sig piccy's and I can't see you as well in this one, but you were obviously swept off your feet - was it a wedding pic or just a random scoop you up for a smooch?

Nope not a wedding picture...we didnt really have a wedding since we both already had previously done the whole wedding thing. That pic was just a random drunk at a bar, drunk guy taking our pic for us and he told OH to do that:rofl: I changed it because the other one was just too overwhelming, it was like HI :wave: I'm happyladybugg look at me!!!!! Ewwww.

Buttons...:dust: good luck to you!!!! fx'd its your turn for a :bfp:

aaw I like the drunk swept off your feet pic ladybugg!
buttons good luck! :dust:

strange things afoot here - had a load of ewcm and a pos opk so there may well still be hope this cycle! who knows!

buttons - good luck and happy 1st anniversary!

happyladybugg - I liked both pics but the one now is very romantic :)

Hope everyone is having a great Monday!!

Mrs. N sounds really good lots of :dust: to you...hope you've been getting some good :sex: in!!!!

Morning ladies :) OH is home this evening :) going out for a meal with his family for his birthday which will be nice....happy times...how are we all? xx

well yesterdays pos opk now looks neg, but todays is fab! very positive! :wohoo:
keeping everything crossed that means I might release a little eggy!

Ladies i have some good news. I couldn't resist waiting any longer to test so i did my first test earlier this evening and i got a :bfp:. I can't believe we have been so lucky in our first month after coming off BCP. I'm not due AF till thurs so am going to test again in a few days to check. Fingers crossed everyone else get their :bfp: soon too :hug:

AHHHHHHHH Congrats!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: I am super duper excited for you!!!!!! We have another GRADUATE!!!!!!!
Best of luck to you and have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Thank you happyladybug i'm so happy but can't quite believe it i've heard that false positives are a lot less common that false negatives so that put me at ease a little. I really didn't expect it to happen so quickly. Sending lots of :dust: to everyone else

Ladies i have some good news. I couldn't resist waiting any longer to test so i did my first test earlier this evening and i got a :bfp:. I can't believe we have been so lucky in our first month after coming off BCP. I'm not due AF till thurs so am going to test again in a few days to check. Fingers crossed everyone else get their :bfp: soon too :hug:

Buttons that fab news, I'm not on my own anymore, thank you.

In Ladybugg style have a smily or several.

Huge congratulations

:happydance::yipee::wohoo::dust::thumpup::kiss::flower::cloud9::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back