TTC after BCP's

congrats buttons,so happy for you,:happydance: 1st month aswell,im just a wee bit jealous.

:witch: got me yesterday.:cry:

Thanks gypsy sorry about your :witch: fingers crossed that June will be your month :hug:

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
How exciting Buttons!!!! Huge Congratulations!!!! XOXO Send some extra :dust: our way?? ;)

on CD 32 -14dpo - I wonder if this is going to be another epic cylce - it is certainly feeling like the last cycle - though I am hoping that as I know that I ov'd that it would be a normal one, ov'd on CD18

Hi Mrs Doddy I'm wondering the same thing myself about my cycle(doesnt seem like anything happened), my PMA is non-existent...When are you planning on testing?

I have some of this stashed up so here ya go...
PMA:bfp:PMA:bfp:PMA:bfp:PMA:bfp:PMA:bfp:PMA:bfp:PMA:bfp:PMA:bfp:PMA:bfp:
PMA:bfp:PMA:bfp:PMA:bfp:PMA:bfp:PMA:bfp:PMA:bfp:PMA:bfp:PMA:bfp:PMA:bfp:

buttons congrats! :happydance:

my opk is seriously dark today, I am so excited :rofl:
have put a pic in my diary :)

Buttons - how are you? :hugs:

Just popping in to say my scan went well, I have 1 bean in the right place with a heartbeat. I'm so thrilled and emotional. Today I'm 6+3 and I can now do a PG ticker.

Dropping off a truckload of supplies to you all.

:dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA :dust: PMA :hug:

Thanks tiggercats.

I am crossing my fingers and toes that my cycles are back to normal after the BCP. So far it looks like I O'd in April and May.

I just have this feeling that June will be my month to catch the egg. Not that I did not do my best this month, but that was when we were originally going to start trying and it would be very ironic.

Good luck to us all

:dust:

Buttons - how are you? :hugs:

Just popping in to say my scan went well, I have 1 bean in the right place with a heartbeat. I'm so thrilled and emotional. Today I'm 6+3 and I can now do a PG ticker.

Hey tiggercats i'm doing great thanks, after getting my :bfp: tues i think i still had a bit of doubt that i was defo pg as i couldn't believe our luck and i haven't had many symptoms but :witch: was due today and nothing so i guess it is for real :happydance: will test again on sat then make a docs appointment next week :)

Great news that your scan went well really happy for you i cannot wait to have my first scan it must be so amazing :happydance::happydance:

lots of :dust: to everyone else still waiting for :bfp: keep those PMA lets all beat that horrid BCP that messes wi peoples cycles :hug:

Whoa thanks Momma T thats alot of PMA and dust! Thanks buttons this is what I say to BCP :finger:

tiggercats im pleased your scan went ok,:happydance:

whos going to be next with :bfp:,any one due to test soon?

Ladies i am so sorry,
it has been so hectic with me this week, me and oh have been so busy with days out...i am testing sunday..24th then again on the 29th (oh's bday) so i will have to let u know abt 29th after my holiday
so much has happened...how are you all?! sorry to be so out of touch xx :hug: :dust:
missing my bnb time :(

Buttons I hope you're still doing OK. The early scan was amazing. I have my first midwife appt booked and my 12 weeks scan. I'm soooooooo tired. I have the next week off (half term) but I've got loads to do, but at least I can do it at my own pace (or leave it til summer hols)

Maybe baby - good luck with testing.

Ladybugg - how are you my lovely?

:hug: to all and PMA for BFP's

Wow congrats Tiggercats, I hope I'll get my first scan soon!

I have finally got cross hars on my ff chart so am in my first proper ttw! I'm 4DPO and will try and hold out until at least 12DPO before I test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->