TTC after BCP's

Hi gypsy I hope your appointment goes well and you feel better. Hi JJay hope you had fun on your holiday, I notice the very light periods too but for some reason mine seems to be so light this month its missing completley :dohh:
Ak getting close to ov day!!! Hope you've got your eyes set on lots of :sex: lets see that summer bfp bestie!!! You have a much better shot at it then I do, at least the :witch: came to visit you this month.
I'm just feeling sorry for myself...I hate not knowing whats up ecspecially since my cycles finally started to seem normal March and April...now May/June forget about it :cry:

Hi girls, i am looking to test on Friday/Saturday if the :witch: doesnt catch me before then, I actually think that today i am only 10DPO not 13DPO as my FF ticker is saying (im pretty sure FF got it wrong this month). Anyway im not sure if af is on the way or i am experiencing implantation spotting as i seem to have some pinkish CM looking type stuff when i wipe (sorry TMI) usually when i get spotting before af it is more brown, whereas this is definately pink. Im keeping my fingers firmly crossed. How is everyone else going?

Gypsy - I hope your next appt goes well

Ladybugg - what can I say apart from :test:

SarahMelissa - fx for your bfp this month

Everyone else - hope you are OK, when is everyone testing this month?

:hug:

Awww happyladybugg - :hugs: :friends: We will both get our BFPs this summer - remember what your doctor said! :) GRRRRRR to your darn :witch:

Sarah Melissa - lots of :dust: for testing! Can't wait to hear.

I think I will test on CD28ish. Last month my cycle was longer but I won't be able to hold out any longer than that.

Sarah Melissa I have my fx'd times one million that you had implantation bleeding...any more spotting since then?? :dust:
ak yes, yes, yes our summer bfp's but my darn witch!!! I still am hanging by a thread that I already have a beany but its dwindling rapidly!!
I'm testing like a madwoman(always getting that same pale line) but I know try a different brand just lazy and dont feel like approaching the cashier with a test...something about that frightens the crap outta me!!!
:dust: to all of you testing soon...lets get some more graduates up in here!!!!

Hey all
back from holidays...doule bad news...got BFN and also OH cant :sex: as slipped discs in ack sky diving :S god only knows our bad luck...so onto july for us...*sigh* and sobbing....
how are u all
i promise to catch up proprly tomorrow xxx

Hi maybe baby good to see you back around!!!! Sorry about the bfn and OH getting hurt...skydiving?? Whoa thats guttsie, did you sky dive too?? Good luck for July though...:dust:

yes i did...loved it hehe...did it day after BFN...yes come on july,...may try a it of :Sex: but who knows....thanks for welcome bk xxx

Morning girls, well my pinkish spotting is continuing today, i think i know deep down that is is af on its way, but until i see red i am going to hang on to that tiny little bit of hope, feeling quite sad though, when i logged into facebook this morning there were baby photos plastered all over my home page from a friend back in high school that just had her second baby about 3 weeks ago, if i hadnt been sitting at work with everyone around i would have been crying :cry:

Anyway im sure i will get over it and move on, but im allowed to be sad right?

Of course hon! And just in case here is a little :dust: for you

sarah melissa one of my best friends is due in 2 months and just had her 4D scan...i nearly cried thinking i have another 4 weeks til ttc again...bloody oh and his sky diving...i cud kill him at times
how are we all? xx

hi girls, sorry for going awol!
well :witch: got me last week after my longest cycle yet - I ov'd on cd33. still, at least I ov'd which is one better than the cycle before! my luteal phase was nice and normal at 14 days which is something.
I have started taking agnus castus this time around in the hope that it may help with ovulation problems and help my cycles to regulate a bit more.

maybe baby oh no at oh and the skydiving! :hugs:

hi all,sorry a couple of you have got the :witch:this month,hopefully next month will be yours.

maybe baby-skydiving,your very brave,im so scared of heights....

:dust::dust: to all...

haha it was fun....it really was...going shopping with pregnant friend today,,,*sigh* i am a miserable on atm haha xxx

skydiving is one of those things I've always said I'd love to try, but never actually got the guts :rofl:

Temp dropped right back down to coverline this morning so im positive i am out, just waiting on :witch: now :cry:

Mrs_N glad to see you back around!!!
SarahMelissa Darn that old :witch:...I still hope she stays far away from you!!

:happydance: I do believe I have a full-fledged positive opk today :happydance: OH and I :sex: last night and will again tonight and maybe the next couple nights (believe me he isnt complaining) I still cant get over how lucky I am that I didnt even have to deal with the :witch: at all for May and went right into ovulation instead. I was about 2 weeks late and then poof I was ovulating and the cool thing about all of it is that I ended up being exactly where I needed to be for this months fertile week!!! I did have a couple panic attacks before I figured this all out though and anybody who read my journal would know about that dramafest!

Congrats on the opk happyladybugg!

Sorry about the :witch: Sarahmelissa :(

glad ure ov'ing happyladyugg...i am too but if u all read my journal it cudnt be worse

maybe baby, i don't have any words of advice just :hugs:

sorry it sounds like :witch: is on her way sarahmelissa, hope she stays away!

happyladybug :happydance: for the positive OPK

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->