TTC after BCP's

sorry the :witch: got you sarah melissa,fingers crossed for next time.

Sorry AF got you SarahMelissa, also crossing fingers for you for next cycle

Hi all, I'd like to join this thread. My stats:

Name: Margaret
Age(only if you want): 26
How long you were on the pill: 4+ years
How long have you been off the pill: 2 days
Months/cycles ttc: This is my first month
Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: Don't know yet, but judging from my history before going on the pill, I think they will be irregular
What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: Not sure, OH brought it up and I wanted time for my body to get back to normal (??) before really TTC

Hi - Can I also join? I am new to this blogging, but think it will be good to have people to chat with to keep positive

Name: Robn
Age(only if you want): 28
How long you were on the pill: 10
How long have you been off the pill: Feb09
Months/cycles ttc: in 3rd cycle
Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: not really, but hard to know...
What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: Have been talking about it for ages, and have been waiting for "the right time" and realised we were not really waiting for anything.

Also great to hear if there are examples of people getting BFP quite quickly after BCP

Hey Akgrown,

I think we're more or less cycle buddies this month :o) I'm CD17 and think I might have Oed today. Just BDing and waiting...

x

Also great to hear if there are examples of people getting BFP quite quickly after BCP

Hi Kiwi, I'm a team graduate with a bfp cycle 2 of ttc, cycle 3 since stopping bcp. There are other team graduates, but I don't know how long they took since stopping pill. Good luck :hugs:

Welcome tysonme & kiwi,hopefully youll get your :bfp: very soon.....im one of the less lucky ones,14 month of bcp and still no luck but hey every ones different....

Welcome Robn!

Yes JJay -we are cycle buddies! I think I ov'd the last few days too...same as you...:sex: and waiting :) When are you going to test?

So it looks like JJay, Ak and I are all cycle buddies(anybody else???)...fresh into the tww!!! All three of us are gonna get our bfp's...Billy May's, McGyver, Richard Simmons and Dolly Parton all told me and Ak so!!!!!:rofl:

thanks all for the warm welcome. I look forward to hearing how you are all getting on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->