• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC after BCP's

:hug: Good luck Kiwi

I'm fed up with this cycle, FF says I have Oed but I'm doubtful as temps have been really low last couple of days. In a way it will be good to see AF and start a fresh new cycle.

Good luck with testing kiwi...I'm somewhere behind you, I have no idea what dpo I am though...I ov'd sometime around Wed or Thurs last week so I guess maybe 5 or 6 dpo. I hate the tww and ecspecially when it ends with a stupid :witch: instead of a :bfp: I am not feeling that positive about this month and I am totally preparing myself for a visit from a couple :witch:'s since I missed a whole cycle.

:yipee: Happyladybugg!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! XOXOXO :yipee: :headspin:

well - it may be a good month for the team - I also got a BFP this morning! So exciting.
Still have moments when I suddenly remember that it is real - not just in my imagination.

Will prob do another test tomorrow just to confirm, but the line this morning was pretty clear and came up within about 15 secs.

Congrats happyladybugg! That is great that this was your month too.

What a fertile month for the team, congratulations Kiwi :hugs: And also congrats again to AK and Ladybugg :hugs:

Some sticky :dust: for all the new beans :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hello to everyone. I'm new to this group. I just glanced at this thread and thought, well hey that's me! So here it goes...

Name: Nora
Age(only if you want): 22
How long you were on the pill: on and off for about 6 years, last consistent period for about a year
How long have you been off the pill: 2 cycles free from the pill
Months/cycles ttc: 2
Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: so far so good, yes.
What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: i'm done with school, i'm with my soul mate for sure, he's itching for kids (although scared at times, but who isn't), he's not getting any younger and i always wanted to be a young mommy. i say young because the trend seems to be to have kids in your thirties now a days. :)

I'm at my tww now and I REALLY feel like this could be it. But I also feel like I can definitely come up with a :bfn: So I really don't want to get my hopes up.

I was on Loestrin 24Fe. Was anyone else on that and come off of it? If so can you share your experiences? I know it's probably different but I've been doing internet research and can't really find much info on getting off this brand.

:hug: to all!!

Hi Prittinnpink...welcome to the team, according to the current trend it shouldnt be long before you get that :bfp:, there is something in the water around here this month!!
:dust:

Hi Prittinnpink...welcome to the team, according to the current trend it shouldnt be long before you get that :bfp:, there is something in the water around here this month!!
:dust:

Thanks for the welcome ladybugg! I was reading through the past posts and it DOES seem like something's in the water. :rofl: It looks like it's easier to get preggy as soon as you're off the pill as opposed to what I've heard elsewhere. Hope the same is for me! :laugh2:

I see you JUST got your :bfp: CONGRATULATIONS!! :happydance: :yipee:

Thank you hun :hugs: I came off the pill in October(was on it for 5 years) and just now got my bfp but OH and I weren't exactly "trying" trying until April...so yeah I do think it does happen fairly quickly!!!! I do recommend preseed however, I know it had a huge part in helping me.

Name: Emily

Age(only if you want): 21

How long you were on the pill: 6yrs

How long have you been off the pill: 3 months

Months/cycles ttc: 2

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: Not at all - The BCPl has completely messed up my system!

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc

My Fiance and I have been together 4 yrs, he left the Army to be with me and we have been living together now for 6 months. :happydance: I knew early on in our relationship that I wanted to have :baby: with him and now we are living together and our relationship is more stable (he used to be based in Germany)! we have both decided we are ready 2 TTC.

I came off the BCP for 9 months last year and had no luck but my fiance was away alot so we couldnt try regularly, are hoping now that we are living together that we have more luck (fingers crossed). Although after being off the BCP for 3 months I have so far only had one period at the end of that pack so no regular cycles so far :blush:.

Really looking forward to having people in the same boat as me to chat. :hugs:

Thanks xXxXxXx

Hi Emily...welcome aboard!!! I love your name by the way, my daughter is Emily!! Good luck to you and :dust:

Name: Amy
Age(only if you want): 19
How long you were on the pill: 4 years ish
How long have you been off the pill: since Nov 08
Months/cycles ttc: on 3rd cycle now - a very very long one!
Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: No not at all regular!
What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: Feel the time is right, and also feels there is something missing .. hence ttc! x

Ahhh happyladybugg that's fab!!! :happydance:

Welcome Amy, Emily and Nora

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back