• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC after BCP's

Name: Tasha
Age(only if you want): 18
How long you were on the pill: 2+ years
How long have you been off the pill: was off from october 2008 - april 2008 (didn't have a normal cycle for like 2 months!) went back on for a month Dianette because of skin problems & just finished :)
Months/cycles ttc: after coming off first time two cycles & waiting to start again
Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: after the crazy first two months, they become regular again
What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: tbh i've always wanted to be a mum, but I never would have wanted to start trying unless I was in the situation/relationship I'm in. & when I got engaged it just seemed right & my OH wants to start a family

Name: Amy
Age(only if you want): 37
How long you were on the pill: 6 years (plus about 13 years prior to having son 7 years ago)
How long have you been off the pill: 3 months
Months/cycles ttc: 2
Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: Nope but I can't say they have ever been regular unless I was on the pill.
What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: Got married (2nd time around) in January 2009. Hubby and I would love to have a child between the two of us.

Good luck to everyone! I hope all our dreams come true very soon =)

hi to all the new members - Nora, Amy, Emily, Tasha and Amy.
Good luck to everyone for this cycle TTC - I am sure it will be a good one.

Hi Amy!!!! :wave:
I hope we have another nice wave of :bfp:'s for next month!!!!!
:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi amy, amy, emily, tasha and nora :wave:
kiwi congrats! :happydance:

no news here, just waiting waitng waiting for ovulation still - boooooring!!

wow so many newbies and :bfp: since my last visit,
congrats ak,kiwi and happyladybugg,hope your all well,im so jealous of you ladies.
welcome nora,emily,tash,amy and amy(drakey) havent we met some where before.lol.good luck for tomorrow.

Yay Kiwi!!! :happydance:

All my cycle buddies got their BFP this month, is it a good omen for me? 9DPO and testing on Saturday.

Yay Kiwi!!! :happydance:

All my cycle buddies got their BFP this month, is it a good omen for me? 9DPO and testing on Saturday.

I am 9DPO and testing Saturday too!!! Tons of :dust: going your way JJay!! I hope we both have great news on the 4th.

:hug:

Oooohh how exciting JJay and prittinnpink...good luck for Saturday, I cant wait to see what you both come up with tons of BFP vibes...
:bfp::dust::bfp::dust:

Hey JJay and Prittinpink - Good luck for Saturday - I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you.
Cant wait to hear how you get on

Thanks to every1 for the warm welcome, makes me feel right at home! I could do with some advice. I havent come on for about two months now and I know that what im hoping for hasnt happend cos iv done like 8 tests. I do not know the exact date my last cycle finished as I wasnt keeping track back them. I am thinking of taking a few BCP's to kick start my next period and then start counting from then on. Does anyone have any advice on this, is this a good idea or not? Totally Confused!!!!

Thanks in advance.

Em xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for all the good wishes and baby dust everyone! :D

I'm not feeling too hopeful as I've had no symptoms at all, even my BBs which are usualy sore every month are fine! Anyway I will let you all know how I get on in the morning.

Prittinnpink :dust: back to you! I will have fXed for you. I am using my last clear blue digi, how about you?

Broody Lady, I'm no expert but I'd guess it's not a good idea to take BCPs. Why don't you call your Dr or NHS direct for advice? My cycles have been long since coming off the pill and if you read through the posts on this thread it seems it's quite normal for it to take a while for you to get regular cycles back. :hug: I know it's frustrating.

Hey JJay. I'm not feeling any symptoms either. I felt nauseous today but I'm blaming that on my diet change. Trying new foods that I'm not liking all that much bleh.

I'm going to continue with my IC tests and if I see any glimmer of a line I'll run out and get a FRER or a digi test of some kind.

I'm starting to not get too hopeful for this month as we didn't :sex: all that much this month. Did the deed during the right time, just not often. But hey, it only takes one time :laugh2:

Good luck again :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"