• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC after BCP's

Good luck to today's testers

Broody-lady, Ladybugg had a very long cycle which ended in her bfp on day 58 or something. I personally wouldn't take bcp to kick start the system, talk to your Dr and see if they can help - good luck

Well I woke up this morning with a big temperature drop, cramps and a huge spot. :witch: will be here shortly without a doubt so I decided not to waste the test. Sigh

Prittinnpink I hope you have better luck, I have everything crossed for you.

I'm going to make a Drs appinotment to see if I can get clomid. I've heard a few people mention that it can bring O forward and increase luteal length.

Ah well at least I can have a glass of vino tonight. I'm going to try and get OH to :sex: every night for 2 weeks this cycle so we get an August BFP!

Next month JJay!! Fingers, toes, EYES crossed for ya!! :rofl:

I haven't tested yet. Too nervous. I weed around 430 am and just want to hold onto this urine a little longer :rofl:But like I said before, not too hopeful. Temps still high, even though AF is due today (well technically yesterday but due to BCP it keeps pushing it a day further every month).

I'm not sure if you mentioned using preseed or not. Try it! I haven't yet, but if this isn't it we're going to start using it this month. I've heard A LOT of good results with it. And if next month isn't it, well I might consider Instead cups as well.

If AF arrives for you JJay I DO hope you get an August :bfp: I think I'm more bummed out hearing your result then learning mine later.:cry: But there goes my hormones again! I've been very sad/teary since yesterday. Another reason why I expect AF. It's one of my pre-menstrual side effects that was harbored on the pill.

I'll keep you ladies posted. Most likely :bfn: later but it's not over till :witch: arrives!!

Ahhh thanks Prittinnpink, get testing!! FXed!

Well, :bfn: It was expected....

No AF yet but I'm sure she'll show. Here's to next month :drunk:

Hey prittinnpink, I just checked out your chart and think there is a chance you didn't O until CD21, what do you think? You are still in with a shot this month!! Fxed x

Let's hope that's the truth JJay. Still no AF and now it's getting a little strange. But then again this would be my third cycle after getting off BCP so I wouldn't know what is "normal" yet. If what your saying is correct, then I guess I'd be 9dpo. :bfn: this morning. If there is no sign of AF by Friday, I'll retest with a non IC. Thanks for the sliver of hope. :hugs:

Awe shucks, where is everyone?

How is everyone been lately? The :bfp: are trickling down :cry:

A little update with me. Well, seasonal allergies are kicking my butt. I'm a mess. AF has been late for the past 2 or 3 days. But watch, she'll probably show up today that I've mentioned it LOL Oh, and I just found out I can buy preseed around the block from my job. I thought it was internet only. That made me super happy. :dance:

im currently in the 2ww with still more than a week before testing :hissy:

There goes my sliver of hope. :witch: got me today. errrrrr Oh well. I picked up some preseed and got my pack of OPKs in the mail today I'm ready for :sex: woo hoo...

Banked on the OPKs. I got a 7 pack for less than 10 bucks on ebay. Seller said it was damaged box, BARELY damaged!! :happydance: Good deals put me in good moods. Now waiting for same seller to mail me 3 pack of frer for 7 bucks. I think I will swear off IC from now on. Never got a strong line on the OPKs all month. :p to that!

Can't wait to restart the whole looonnng process.

Hello all! I am new to this forum and just wanting to join in where I think I fit in!

Name:Raschael
Age(only if you want):26
How long you were on the pill:3ish years
How long have you been off the pill:5 weeks
Months/cycles ttc:1:shy:
Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill:the one that I am on now. . yes
What made you realize you were ready to start ttc:My hubby said, "lets have a baby!"

:hug: Prittinnpink

This will be our month :) hope I get to be in the tww with you again this time. I am going to go for it this month, I haven't really done anything done anything different in previous months but now it's going to be lots of :sex: legs in the air, the works!

Welcome Raschael!

Welcome Raschael! Lots and lots of :dust: for you! XOXO

Thanks so much for the welcome!!! The :witch: is finally gone for good this month, so looks like it will be :sex: for us tonight. :happydance: I just hope I can be patient with this whole process. . . . I don't do good with waiting. :dohh:

I second that yay for :sex: part! I think coming of BCPs has increased my sex drive. :happydance:

JJay I'm CD2 so I shouldn't be too far behind with the tww. I hope we'll go through it together again. And really have fingers, toes, AND eyes xed for this cycle. haha I agree with you, this IS going to be the month... I hope lol. I bought my preseed, got my OPKs ready, and I even bought instead cups in case I want to slip one in after :sex:

I'm just going to not focus on baby making for the next couple of weeks, relax, have a drink or 7. LOL :blush: :wine: wooo there I go.

Hope everyone is doing great!!!

back to cd1 for me, :witch: got me and I didn't even ovulate again!

:hug: Jen It sucks having long irregular cycles. Fxed you will O nice and early this month.

How you doing Prittinnpink? Enjoying your wine? This part of the cycle is so boring...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->