TTC after BCP's

I've been doing ok JJay. Been quite moody lately, but maybe that's because I'm off the BCP and my body is still trying to adjust? Who knows.

I DID enjoy my wine as a matter of fact!! Had a tall glass of sangria Saturday. It was yumm-o even though it wasn't the real thing. It was more like a flavorful wine that Red Lobster calls sangria. haha. This part of the cycle is soooooo boring.

I'm really rooting for you and I to get :bfp: this month. I know we haven't discussed much with each other, but it'd be a little heart wrenching if one of us gets it and the other doesn't. :(

There I go with my moods again. I'm getting sad now I should stop. lol Hope everyone is doing well!! :hug:

Hey Prittinnpink, I'll be delighted if you get your BFP (although very jealous!!) I'm trying to be relaxed about the whole thing this month as I'm starting to realise it could take a while...

I'm looking forward to the weekend and am going to enjoy wine and shopping for normal sized clothes while I can :) then starting the two week BD marathon!!

Hope everyone's doing good, have we got any test dates coming up??

Jjay x

None this week. Opk testing to start the 21st. Ohhhh can't wait!! Ff has me on the 25th for their predicted ovulation date. What about you??

Hey Tyson, sorry to hear that you're going through the boring phase. I was cruising through pregnology and came across this tid bit of info. Not sure if it helps or not...

"Research supports the suggestion that a bright 100W bedside lamp used on 5 consecutive nights prior to ovulation can cause reduction of long menstrual cycles."

It sounds like a bunch of hoo ha to me, but it doesn't hurt to try...

Just thought I'd pop by and sprinkle some :dust: for you all. Good luck :hugs:

I also wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing - it is very exciing watching everyones tickers and counting down the days with you.
I am sure august is going to be a great month with lots of BFP's - keep us posted with any upcoming testing dates!

Hey Tyson, sorry to hear that you're going through the boring phase. I was cruising through pregnology and came across this tid bit of info. Not sure if it helps or not...

"Research supports the suggestion that a bright 100W bedside lamp used on 5 consecutive nights prior to ovulation can cause reduction of long menstrual cycles."

Interesting...I have a bright light, but I'd have to check the wattage. I use it to read almost every night before sleeping. Does it say how long to use the light? Doc said that if I don't get regular by Aug. or Sept. to give her a call and she'll give me something to regulate me...I've also heard a lot about Agnus Castus from the ladies here...anyone tried it?

Interesting...I have a bright light, but I'd have to check the wattage. I use it to read almost every night before sleeping. Does it say how long to use the light? Doc said that if I don't get regular by Aug. or Sept. to give her a call and she'll give me something to regulate me...I've also heard a lot about Agnus Castus from the ladies here...anyone tried it?

5 consecutive days, but if you already are using it then it's obviously not working lol. I'm not all too familiar with agnus castus but, I would turn to something natural before I turn to a med. That's just me though. I went through a huge phase where I thought there was a pill for everything :rofl: I'm pretty sure I'm over it now. Although I keep wondering how I'm going to live without aspirin when I do get knocked up. :shrug: Truly worries me LOL

Regardless, good luck! :hugs:

Name: Bambinohead

Age(only if you want): 23 in Sept

How long you were on the pill: 4+ years

How long have you been off the pill: Since 1st week of April 2009

Months/cycles ttc: I'm on day 62 of my 2nd cycle. 1st cycle was 45 days. Technically still WTT while my cycle sorts out. No indication of ovulation yet according to my temps and CM.

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: NOPE! :p

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: still technically WTT! :(

Welcome Bambinohead! :hugs: When are you planning to start TTC?

Hi akgrown! Thanks for the welcome. I'd like to start TTC in September, but most likely it won't be until 2010... have to get hubs on board with the financial aspect of it. Right now I'm just praying for ovulation and hoping I don't have any problems from the daggone BCP! :)

Well very best of luck and lots of :dust: to you when you do TTC! My hubbie and I originally planned on starting TTC this September and you can see what happened with that plan ;) Once he got on board it was a quick journey even after my 10+ years of those yucky BCPs. XOXO

Awww, that's good to hear, akgrown! I def need some of that Hubs Encouragement Dust to go along with the baby dust! (or at least Irresponible Husband Dust... and then we can have an "accident" hahaha)

Congrats on your tiny little beaner... I hope the journey is quick for me as well.

:flower: Welcome Bambinohead!

how's everyone? I'm still waiting for O, FF is predicting it will be early next week but I think it might come sooner this month.

prittinnpink have you oed yet?

tiggercats :happydance: congratulations on completing the bike ride, I hope alls well with little tigger x

hey Akgrown, thanks for popping by with :dust: hope things are good with you x

Thanks Jjay - things are good here! Can't wait until the next round of testing so we can have some more celebrations! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: and a little hubs encouragement :dust: for bambinohead! hehe

Hey girls! I'm doing well here. Still waiting to O. All my opk's are negative and they're getting lighter by the day. Could I possibly have O'd before CD10? Weird. I can't wait for everyones bfp either!! :dust: to all to speed up the process lol

Thanks JJay! CD 63 for me... and no signs of AF or Ovulation. :cry:

Possible good news though-- I entered my charts into FertilityFriend.com, and it told me I probably ovulated the first cycle off the pill! :happydance: Using the chart interpretation rules I learned, it didn't look to me like I had a thermal shift, but when FF added the low and high temp lines, I could kind of see where it might have happened (or at least tried to happen).

This gives me hope because I was pretty sure I hadn't ovulated at all since going off BCP and that my ovaries were broken. Ha. :haha:

Hi everyone!!!! Welcome to all the new team mates!! Sorry I havent been around I've been feeling super :sick: and super sorry for myself!!! I hope August brings a huge rush of :bfp:s around here!!!
:dust:

JJay, bike ride was great and both me and little tigger survived. Little Tigger still has a heartbeat that sounds like a freight train and I can't wait to get out on my bike again, I've been too busy this week.

Sending some super fertile :dust: to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->