TTC after BCP's

Hey Guys, can i join? Great group oh how i hate them body messing pills!

Name: Rozie

Age(only if you want): 23

How long you were on the pill: 8 Years

How long have you been off the pill: Since 4th April

Months/cycles ttc: This is my first, im on CD31 and no AF yet.

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: Im unsure, tested on 12dpo and BFN but still no AF so fingeres crossed.

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: We just felt ready, we own our house and own a flat which is being rented so felt in a good postion to bring a baby into the world both have good jobs so thought why not.
xx

Hi all as u are discussing the banner i wondered if anyone can help me. I am new to all this and i don't know how to get anything in the bottom of my posts you all have lovely banners and notes, how do u get them, sorry for being thick hehe

You need to go to User CP at the top of this page, then select edit signature.

Then enter (copy and paste) the code (page 1 post 3) removing the spaces as requested.

Good Luck with it. I hope we see loads of banners on this thread soon

Thanks for your help tiggercats, hopefully i've managed it and it works :)

Hi All :)

As i definatly ovulated this month! Yey! thought it was going to take ages after what girls on here have said, but i guess its different for everyone?

so i ovulated on CD17 (1st May), So today i am on 5DPO, so implantation can start from tomorrow-monday woo,

no real symptoms as of yet, just really really tired, and feeling really nauseous :|

so what are my chances?

CD14 :sex:
CD15 :sex:
CD16
CD17 :sex: Ovulated
CD18 :sex:
CD19
CD20 :sex:

:D

Buttons - It works! :) Jennifer - congrats on ovulating - looks good!! :dust:

jen looking good...very good :) let us know how u get on...hope i ovulate!!
xxxxxxxx

Hi and welcome Rozie.

Your welcome Buttons

Jennifer that's alot of BD - I don't know when I O'd, but BD every night for about 10 days (or more I can't remember) just to make sure O was covered and it worked for us.

Good luck to everyone
:hug: and :dust:

hi girls, mind if I join you guys??

Name: Jen

Age(only if you want): 24

How long you were on the pill: 7 years

How long have you been off the pill: Since Dec 5th 2008

Months/cycles ttc: This is cycle 4, we didn't start ttc until after my first period (not withdrawal bleed) post-pill

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: Nope! 1st cycle - 24 days, 2nd cycle - 35 days, 3rd cycle (started temping & using opks) - 29 days, anovulatory, 4th cycle - cd19 so far anovulatory

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: Nothing in particular, we just both felt the time was right :happydance:

Hi and welcome Jen :hug:

I am so pleased to see so many members.

Ladybugg, I think we need to start a list of all the members so we can keep track of them (we don't want any escaping :rofl: )

Hey girls, how's everyone doing? I haven't posted her for a couple days since AF arrived and I felt like I needed to come on here a little less then usual to try to keep my sanity whilst TTC!! But now I'm more rested and am looking forward to a BFP in cycle 9!

I am going dancing...what else wud make me feel better :d xx

Wow its poppin' in here today!!!! Welcome Rozie and Mrs N...glad to have ya!!! Jennifer sure looks like you got your days covered...how exciting...:dust: I hope we hear some news of a :bfp: from you in the next week or so!!! bobobaby so sorry to hear that the :witch: got you...she got me too this month. Cycle 9 I hope leaves you on :cloud9: with a :bfp: to show for it!!!
Tiggercats my love I agree we should do a list...I never would have imagined the team to get so huge!!! I'm loving it!!!!
Happy Wednesday to all!!!!

Maybe baby have fun dancing...that sounds like so much fun, I wish I could go with you!!! :happydance:

hi everyone,
thanks tiggercats for the email,finally managed to get the banner sorted :happydance:
welcome to rozie and mrs n,
i think the list sounds like a good idea just to keep track of everyone.
fingers crossed for you jennifer,you have been busy no wonder your tired with all that :sex: lol
no change for me here was thinking about trying the agnus castus though,anyone else tried it?

Gypsy -I'm glad it worked - I have to admit I'm getting better at this techie stuff.

Ladybugg - are you doing list? or would you like help? I thought a little chart including user name, real name? age, ttc since ... - that is the basics covered

I'll see if I can find a easy format tomorrow if you want that can be inserted to page 1 and PM you.

Ok - just thought i'd offer because I didn't know how busy you were and I only work 5hours a day.

Just thought I would drop by and say hi today - I have been out stalking today...the bumps and the BFP section made me smile :) It is just so darn exciting!! XO

Team List: TTC after BCP​
Happyladybugg, tiggercats, Maybe baby, bobobaby, akgrown, ILoveShoes, FBbaby, garkat23, scotchbotched, Mrs Doddy, Minty 28, gypsy, AJpeartree, jennifer 89, JJay, Crailly, beauty, buttons1, _kate_, Rozie_1985, Mrs N, Sarah Melissa, Buds, tysonNme, kiwi, prittinnpink, Broody-Lady, Drakey, Sister Disco-x, missamym1972
Happyladybugg
Name: Christina

Age (only if you want): 28

How long you were on the pill: 5 years

How long have you been off the pill: Since October 20th 2008

Months/cycles ttc: yesterday started cycle 6

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: As of last cycle yes...finally!!!

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: I had finished my pack of pills and I never got the withdrawl bleed so after about a week my hubby and I wondered if I could be pregnant. We had planned on ttc starting in January but the possibility made us excited so when we got the we were both so sad and that is when we realized it was time to just start right then and there!

*****GRADUATE******

tiggercats
Name: Sarah

Age(only if you want): 35 by birth cert - still 25 really - honestly

How long you were on the pill: 9months this time, but on /off for 17years

How long have you been off the pill: Since Feb 09

Months/cycles ttc: nearing end of cycle 2

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: don't know yet, ask me later

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: no withdrawal bleed in Feb, but always wanted a baby, just needed the right OH
************ GRADUATE *********

Maybe baby
Age(only if you want): 19

How long you were on the pill: 1 year, 1 month break, 1 month (last month)

How long have you been off the pill: 5 days

Months/cycles ttc: this will be 1st

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: was when came off for month break

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: thought was preg on month break, upset when wasnt...thought about it alot an now TTC

bobobaby
Name: Chelsea

How long you were on the pill: 3 years

How long have you been off the pill: Since early Aug. 2008

Months/cycles ttc: 5 more days until cycle 9 or hopefully a BFP.

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: Yes, I was very lucky to be regular.

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: Being around my neice/nephews who I love more then life, both DH & I finished college, got good jobs, and felt like we are ready.

akgrown
Name: Julie

How long you were on the pill: 11+ years
How long have you been off the pill: just finished my last pack Sat 4/23)!!!

Months/cycles ttc: May will be our first month

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: I already don't think they will be since I didn't have a bleed after coming off the pills...

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: I think a general, we are ready and decided to get off the pills and not prevent to let my cycle and body get back to normal.

*****GRADUATE:happydance:*****
ILoveShoes
Name: ILoveShoes

How long you were on the pill: 3 months (was on the injection for 6/7 years before that)

How long have you been off the pill: since Monday 13th April

Months/cycles ttc: This is our first time ttc

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: I don't know yet. I've had my withdrawal bleed, and am waiting for AF to arrive now

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: It just feels right

FBbaby
Age(only if you want): 38

How long you were on the pill: 2 months only

How long have you been off the pill: Since 11/4

Months/cycles ttc: First one

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: Gosh I pray they are!

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: Haven't been long with new partner, but we both know without a doubt we are the one for eachother. Would have waited longer to TTC, but age means this is not an option. I decided to go on the BCP, then two months later, OH asked if we could have a baby, and when I asked when, he responded asap! We were going to try this summer, but I decided to come off BCP to get my cycle back to normal ready for the summer, but was fooling myself to think I was prepared to wait, so here I am!

***** Graduate*****

garkat23
Age(only if you want): 27

How long you were on the pill: 11 years

How long have you been off the pill: 4 months

Months/cycles ttc: this is 4th cycle

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: No!!!!

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: I have 2 beautiful nephews and have a wonderful oh who would make a brilliant father! Also have been in our flat for a year and currently looking to buy a house and would be great to have a little baby to make our home and family complete!

*******GRADUATE*******

scotchbotched
Name: Sarah

How long have you been off the pill: 10 days!

Months/cycles ttc: I'll find out soon!

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: See above

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: Terrible tummy problems after rolling 2 packets together prompted the discussion. Before now we'd decided that we wanted to wait a bit then we suddenly realised we were waiting for no reason other than it was what other people expected us to do!

Mrs Doddy
Age(only if you want): nearly 27

How long you were on the pill: 9 years

How long have you been off the pill: 2 and a bit months

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: no idea yet - 1st cylce was 57 days

any feeling crap with it all.

Sickness, dizzyness, feeling really really tired, crampy, v irritable.

*******GRADUATE*******
Minty28
Age(only if you want): 28

How long you were on the pill: Just over 10 years continuously

How long have you been off the pill: Since August 08

Months/cycles ttc: Coming up to my 9th cycle this month

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: Yes always have seemed to be fairly regular 27-30 days

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: Just seemed like the time was right, so I came off BCP and started trying straight away, no joy yet though.

gypsy
Name: sam

How long you were on the pill: 10+years

How long have you been off the pill: just gone 1 year

Months/cycles ttc: 2nd cycle (1st af finally came march 09)

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: NO!!!!!

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: just felt it was time

AJpeartree
Name: Alyssa

How long you were on the pill: 8 years

How long have you been off the pill: 3 months

Months/cycles ttc: 1

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: Yes, thankfully!

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: Hubby suggested it and I have been dreaming about it for at least 2 years!

jennifer89
Name: Jenni

How long you were on the pill: 4 Years

How long have you been off the pill: Since 13th April

Months/cycles ttc: First One

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill:Not Sure Yet!

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc:Got Everything else in my life sorted, job, flat and amazing OH , so thought it was the right time to make my own family

*****GRADUATE******
JJay
Age(only if you want): 32

How long you were on the pill: 15 years

How long have you been off the pill: since 12th March 2009

Months/cycles ttc: this will be the 2nd (I think!)

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: I had a withdrawl bleed starting 18th March. Since then I have had cramp and bloating almost everyday, very sore BBs 15th-23rd April, nausea and swollen fingers, I'm constantly peeing too! Had light spotting 25th-27th April, which I think may be my first proper AF?

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: OH and I decided to TTC in October this year so I came off BCP 6 months early to try and regulate my cycle first. After all the crazy symptoms I thought I was pregnant but had 6 x BFN so def not! OH and I were really disappointed so we've decided to go for it now! It's driving me mad that my system is so messed up as I never know when to expect AF or when to BD!

Crailly
Name: Ren

Age(only if you want): 31

How long you were on the pill: 12 years

How long have you been off the pill: 34 days (since April 1 2009)

Months/cycles ttc: 1

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: not sure yet . . .

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: A combination of conversations with my OH, our first anniversary, and the numerous others around me who were having babies. Sometimes you just have to go for it nad not wait for everything to be "perfect" and done in the "right" order.

beauty
Name: Beauty

Age(only if you want): 26

How long you were on the pill: 12 years

How long have you been off the pill: Since end of Sept 2009

Months/cycles ttc: 6 on 7th cycle now and hoping its my MONTH!!

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: Seem to get period every 35 to 48 days, long but there arriving so its quite good!

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: Meeting the right person in my life who also wanted children and just knowing i am ready to take that turn into becoming a mother!! I soooooooo want my BFP i feel like i have waited my turn!!

buttons1

How long you were on the pill: 5 years

How long have you been off the pill: since Monday 20th April

Months/cycles ttc: This is our first month ttc

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: I don't know yet, I am expecting to arrive 21st May if we don't conceive so we will see what happens

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: Me and OH have wanted a baby for a long time but we hadn't decided to go ahead for various reasons. Sadly my dad passed away at the end of last year which kind of put things into perspective for me , it made me realise what was important to me and that we should just go for it instead of waiting any longer as life if too short and you never know what is going to happen. So fingers crossed for that soon and to everyone else too
_
*******GRADUATE********
__kate_

How long you were on the pill: 2yrs on and off

How long have you been off the pill: 3-4 yrs

Months/cycles ttc: 14 months

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: no way! i havn't had a period since Jan 29th of this year

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: settled down with fiance, both got good jobs and would love to start a family, but with no luck

Rozie_1985
Name: Rozie

How long you were on the pill: 8 Years

How long have you been off the pill: Since 4th April

Months/cycles ttc: This is my first, im on CD31 and no AF yet.

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: Im unsure, tested on 12dpo and BFN but still no AF so fingeres crossed.

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: We just felt ready, we own our house and own a flat which is being rented so felt in a good postion to bring a baby into the world both have good jobs so thought why not.

Mrs_N
Name: Jen

How long have you been off the pill: Since Dec 5th 2008

Months/cycles ttc: This is cycle 4, we didn't start ttc until after my first period (not withdrawal bleed) post-pill

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: Nope! 1st cycle - 24 days, 2nd cycle - 35 days, 3rd cycle (started temping & using opks) - 29 days, anovulatory, 4th cycle - cd19 so far anovulatory

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: Nothing in particular, we just both felt the time was right

SarahMelissa
Name: SARAH

Age(only if you want): 27

How long you were on the pill: 10 YEARS

How long have you been off the pill: 3 MONTHS

Months/cycles ttc: 2

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: 30 DAYS, 28 DAYS, 31 DAYS SO FAR

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: IT JUST FELT RIGHT ALL OF A SUDDEN

Buds
Name: Claire

Age(only if you want): 36

How long you were on the pill: around 13 years then had a break for around 1 year and most recently on again for around 18 month (ish - not totally sure!)

How long have you been off the pill: since 29th March

Months/cycles ttc: I am on cd1 of cycle 3

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: 1st was 32 days, 2nd was 28 days

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: Approach of my 36th birthday and a programme on TV called The Great Sperm Race!

TysonNme
Name: Margaret
Age(only if you want): 26
How long you were on the pill: 4+ years
How long have you been off the pill: 2 days
Months/cycles ttc: This is my first month
Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: Don't know yet, but judging from my history before going on the pill, I think they will be irregular
What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: Not sure, OH brought it up and I wanted time for my body to get back to normal (??) before really TTC

kiwi
Name: Robn
How long you were on the pill: 10
How long have you been off the pill: Feb09
Months/cycles ttc: in 3rd cycle
Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: not really, but hard to know...
What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: Have been talking about it for ages, and have been waiting for "the right time" and realised we were not really waiting for anything.

*******GRADUATE******

Prittinnpink
Name: Nora
Age(only if you want): 22
How long you were on the pill: on and off for about 6 years, last consistent period for about a year
How long have you been off the pill: 2 cycles free from the pill
Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: so far so good, yes.
What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: i'm done with school, i'm with my soul mate for sure, he's itching for kids (although scared at times, but who isn't), he's not getting any younger and i always wanted to be a young mommy. i say young because the trend seems to be to have kids in your thirties now a days.

Broody-Lady
Name: Emily

Age(only if you want): 21

How long you were on the pill: 6yrs

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: Not at all - The BCPl has completely messed up my system!

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc

My Fiance and I have been together 4 yrs, he left the Army to be with me and we have been living together now for 6 months. I knew early on in our relationship that I wanted to have with him and now we are living together and our relationship is more stable (he used to be based in Germany)! we have both decided we are ready 2 TTC.

I came off the BCP for 9 months last year and had no luck but my fiance was away alot so we couldnt try regularly, are hoping now that we are living together that we have more luck (fingers crossed). Although after being off the BCP for 3 months I have so far only had one period at the end of that pack so no regular cycles so far .

Drakey
Name: Amy
Age(only if you want): 19
How long you were on the pill: 4 years ish
How long have you been off the pill: since Nov 08
Months/cycles ttc: on 3rd cycle now - a very very long one!
Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: No not at all regular!
What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: Feel the time is right, and also feels there is something missing .. hence ttc! x

Sister Disco-x
Name: Tasha
Age(only if you want): 18
How long you were on the pill: 2+ years
How long have you been off the pill: was off from october 2008 - april 2008 (didn't have a normal cycle for like 2 months!) went back on for a month Dianette because of skin problems & just finished
Months/cycles ttc: after coming off first time two cycles & waiting to start again
Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: after the crazy first two months, they become regular again
What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: tbh i've always wanted to be a mum, but I never would have wanted to start trying unless I was in the situation/relationship I'm in. & when I got engaged it just seemed right & my OH wants to start a family

missamym1972
Name: Amy
Age(only if you want): 37
How long you were on the pill: 6 years (plus about 13 years prior to having son 7 years ago)
Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: Nope but I can't say they have ever been regular unless I was on the pill.
What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: Got married (2nd time around) in January 2009. Hubby and I would love to have a child between the two of us.

So there is the list...I'm an idiot and it took me 2 hours to do because I made this huge fancy list on microsoft word only to put it on here and have to do everything all over again...sorry if you dont like your color...just tell me and I'll change it to what ever color you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->