TTC after BCP's

The colors look great, nice idea and thanks for making the list!

Aw thanks...Its not what I had mustered up in my head or on microsoft word but it works!

The list looks great (and I'm not pink :happydance: )

How is everyone today?

Hi Everyone,

So many members! I'm struggling with the signature; I've tried copying and pasting the link you posted Tiggercats so fingers crossed it will work on this post...

I have a question, not sure if anyone can help? I've heard that :spermy: acn live inside you for 3-5 days. Is there anything you should do to keep them alive? Is it ok to go swimming? Sorry if I'm being thick!

:wacko: My signature doesn't work

JJay - did you take the spaces out where required on sig? If you still can't sort it PM your email addy and I'll email the links in a word doc to copy direct.

My attitude is that if they are strong enough to survive they will, besides I don't think water will fill up your womb and tubes, which is where the clever and determined spermies will be camping out.

Thanks for doing the list!! Excellent stuff and its so nice to be aprart of something. Well im out for this month the wicked witch got me, i guess i should be pleased as my first cycle was only 32 days long, and i have heard horror stories of some people who have to wait 90+ days for their first AF to show post pill. Fingers and toes crossed for everyone who is still in with a chance this cycle. Oh and a BIG CONGRATS Tiggercats!! xxxx

Thanks for the list huni, it shows how different each woman is, yet it also shows that periods do take time to get back into a pattern when stoppin bc.. Thanks huni great list, your a star xxxxx

oo fabby list, and I am purple! :wohoo:

damn that bcp, it really does mes you up doesn't it!

Happyladybugg - I love the pictures on your signature - what a beautiful family!!

Hello everyone..u ok?? i am in good spirits...CD9 and my OPK line has got darker...only slightly but darker...so surely thats a good sign ?? xx

Hi everybody....akgrown thanks so much for the sweet compliment!!!:hugs: I'm glad everyone likes the list, it is soooo long. How is everyone today??

Tired, grumpy and worried - No change from normal really :rofl:

How is the lovely ladybugg? And I agree with AK, beautiful family, I want a close up of the cat please, I think from what I can tell he/she looks like Molly

Aw thank you, thank you...Yeah I told you in your journal, I think the very first time I read it that they could be brother and sister... here is a close up my love, if it works:blush:...
https://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg240/patemchris/th_randoms035.jpg

So you did, my memory is rubbish at the best of times. Molly is all tabby, she doesn't have the white patch. I'll try and put another pic of her in my diary soon.

Ok everybody I have an idea...I'm not too sure if everybody has a cycle day ticker so lets all check in and say what cycle day you are on and what your plan for this or the next cycle is...
I am on cycle day 9 and my plan is to :sex: as much as possible all week, next week...not get up right away afterwards IYKIM :blush: and that is about it, thats all I'm gonna do...I'm not going to think twice about anything ecspecially in the tww. I want to be suprised as much as you can be while ttc.
NOW YOU GO.....
Ahem tiggercats you may just sit back sipping a big glass of lemonade and enjoy the scenery.

wow, what a list, it looks cool, i like it,i dont think i would have had the patience to do that though.

just a slight bit of hope here,currently on cd 39 and still waiting,
BUT
for the past couple of days my cm have been showing fertile signs and my temps have gone up this morning and yesterday morning so hopefully it will go up tomorrow and that might mean i have ovulated a couple of days ago.fingers crossed.....

Well, I am on cycle 1 and didn't even have a withdrawal bleed from the pills...so I am just waiting...? Oh, and lots of :sex: hehe. That is also my plan till at least August/September and will re-evaluate then if no bfp.

I have my fx'd for you gypsy...I hope you got some good :sex: in the last few days!!!
:dust: :dust:

Yeah that list was a pain in the butt!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->