TTC after D&C on 11/15

Possible ib going on... or early af....we shall see

So Wednesday my HCG was at 29 and today, Friday it is at 86. Im trying to contain myself!!:happydance:

Eeeek! Dueinmay yay! Is it official?:happydance::happydance:
Drum roll---my period started! :headspin::yipee:So I guess since it's so late I'll count tomorrow as day 1. This is it. Thus will be my month!

I think my period's coming on. Been getting BFNs on my 10miu tests, and there was some blood when wiping this morning. I'm 11DPO, so it could been implantation bleeding, but I have a feeling it'll pick up and be a period. I have had a luteal phase this short before. *sigh*Really wanted to catch the first egg after hubby returned so it could be like picking up where we left off.

Eeeek! Dueinmay yay! Is it official?:happydance::happydance:
Drum roll---my period started! :headspin::yipee:So I guess since it's so late I'll count tomorrow as day 1. This is it. Thus will be my month!
Thanks!!! It's not official yet, I won't talk to my doctor until Monday and I am very nervous that this isn't real.

So Wednesday my HCG was at 29 and today, Friday it is at 86. Im trying to contain myself!!:happydance:

omg!!!!! congratulations!!! I'm sooooo happy for you!!!!! xxx
I'm trying not to get too excited. I haven't talked with my doctor, she won't be in until Monday. What did they do with you Meeky?

I went for the first scan to confirm no retained products and they did bloods that day and also booked me in for another scan 2 weeks later, after 2nd blood draw confirmed It was a new pregnancy I had the 2nd scan that should sac and yolk sac, then had another scan 2 weeks later, which showed bubs and heart beat, and have a final scan on Monday....I think i've only had so many scans because I really pushed for them, pretty sure once I had the one with baby and heart beat present, they would have let me wait til my 3 months scan x have you asked for a scan? x I bet your so excited!! xx

omg!!!!! congratulations!!! I'm sooooo happy for you!!!!! xxx
I'm trying not to get too excited. I haven't talked with my doctor, she won't be in until Monday. What did they do with you Meeky?

I went for the first scan to confirm no retained products and they did bloods that day and also booked me in for another scan 2 weeks later, after 2nd blood draw confirmed It was a new pregnancy I had the 2nd scan that should sac and yolk sac, then had another scan 2 weeks later, which showed bubs and heart beat, and have a final scan on Monday....I think i've only had so many scans because I really pushed for them, pretty sure once I had the one with baby and heart beat present, they would have let me wait til my 3 months scan x have you asked for a scan? x I bet your so excited!! xx
I'm nervous. I feel like it isn't real. I'm worried that the levels are going to drop.

I think my period's coming on. Been getting BFNs on my 10miu tests, and there was some blood when wiping this morning. I'm 11DPO, so it could been implantation bleeding, but I have a feeling it'll pick up and be a period. I have had a luteal phase this short before. *sigh*Really wanted to catch the first egg after hubby returned so it could be like picking up where we left off.

I'm sorry. :hugs: Is this technically your first af? Let's be cycle buddies in hopes of November babies.

I'm sorry. :hugs: Is this technically your first af? Let's be cycle buddies in hopes of November babies.

No, my second (hubby was still away between m/c and first AF). The first was 26th December. I had a tiny bit of red blood after my morning wee, and I've had brown/pink on wiping today. Not much at all. No cramping. I'll see what tomorrow brings, as I wouldn't even count this as light, more like spotting. I know implantation can happen up to 12DPO, which is tomorrow, so I'm hopeful...but not overly optimistic. I'll let you know what happens, but if this is AF, hopefully we'll both have February BFPs. xx

Okay girls, tmi alert: this is the worst af I've ever had. Huge black clots and lots of pink liquid. Is this normal for the first one after mc? Maybe my body's just clearing out.:shrug:

Ouch. My first one started light flow in the evening. I went to bed and woke up in the morning to a super heavy flow, which lasted a couple of ads, then medium, then light. Six days total.
If it's so heavy that you're changing a pad every 1-2 hours, I'd want to get seen by an out of hours doctor or nurse. Do you have anything like our NHS Direct over there? It's like telephone triage, then they could give advice or ask you to be seen.

I haven't gone through that many pads. It's just comes in big spurts. I see my gynocologist Monday so I'll ask him then. Thanks Manda.

I didn't have any more spotting on wiping from yesterday afternoon, then only a tiny bit this morning. Gah, WTF?!

Okay girls, tmi alert: this is the worst af I've ever had. Huge black clots and lots of pink liquid. Is this normal for the first one after mc? Maybe my body's just clearing out.:shrug:

hey hun, i've read quite a few posts whe're ladies had a heavy first period with clots and stuff, try not to worry, let us know how u get on with gynea xx

hey hun, i've read quite a few posts whe're ladies had a heavy first period with clots and stuff, try not to worry, let us know how u get on with gynea xx

I have also heard of this happening. I had some small clots but not big black ones. Did you have a natural MC or D&C? Def let us know what the dr says. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->