TTC after D&C on 11/15

Yeah, I have read of soooo many women that happens to, that's why I opted for the D&C. I just don't want to spend the next 2 or 3 months dealing with this.

Yeah, I have read of soooo many women that happens to, that's why I opted for the D&C. I just don't want to spend the next 2 or 3 months dealing with this.

I got my D&C within a few days of my 38th birthday. So, I have no time to spare. That's why I suggested the D&C to my doctor.

Hi all, I have had a crazy few days at work so I haven't been on. How is everyone?

I think I ov'd last night/this morning. Will see what the TWW brings!

Yay for O MandaAnda! Join us in the 2ww.
I know what you girls mean by feeling a little bit pregnant. I cant believe it took 8 weeks to get rid of all the hormones.

Update: I'm 9dpo and got a BFN with fmu on a FRER. Enough acronyms in one sentence for ya?

Still have dull cramps. I'll test again at 11dpo.

LOL Firsttry, that make me crack up :rofl:

9DPO is pretty early though, with this pregnancy I got a bfn at 9 DPO and then i got my bfp at 11DPO. Good call on waiting another day or two. FX'd for you, dear :flower:

Update: I'm 9dpo and got a BFN with fmu on a FRER. Enough acronyms in one sentence for ya?

Still have dull cramps. I'll test again at 11dpo.

Keeping fingers crossed for you!! 9 dpo is still very early, threre's still every chance for your BFP! x

9DPO is very early, I agree. I'm sure my last pregnancy was a BFN at 9DPO. I wasn't even sure it was a BFP at 10DPO until my best mate made me go buy a digi gestation predictor!

Finally in the 2ww! Wish me luck ladies and luck to all of you!

BFN and spotting for me today. I'm out this cycle (yes, definitely...I spot on 11dpo when I'm not pg), but am looking forward to AF so I can do a frozen embryo transfer or fresh IVF (undecided).

Good luck to all of you!!!

BFN and spotting for me today. I'm out this cycle (yes, definitely...I spot on 11dpo when I'm not pg), but am looking forward to AF so I can do a frozen embryo transfer or fresh IVF (undecided).

Good luck to all of you!!!

Such a bummer! Lots of baby dust to you for next month :hugs:

Wow just a few new faces :) Hi everyone! How are you all?

Im ok CD 25 now and may have o'd earlier this week as i saw ewcm for 2 days so fingers crossed! Gave up on the opks they were not giving me the results i want lol and they are expensive.

So will be testing CD 35.

Sending all baby dust and hugs

Is it possible that I am still getting a positive more than two months post d & c or could it be an actual new bfp? I am either 9 or 10 dpo.

Is it possible that I am still getting a positive more than two months post d & c or could it be an actual new bfp? I am either 9 or 10 dpo.

Hey x

Have you had any negative pregnancy tests inbetween? I think it is possible, from when i spoke to the Doctors about my situation, but its VERY unlikely!!

Also, I don't think you would ovulate, if the hormones were still high enough to produce a positive preg test...

Eeee....I'm excited for you!!! Fingers crossed its a new pregnancy x

Wow just a few new faces :) Hi everyone! How are you all?

Im ok CD 25 now and may have o'd earlier this week as i saw ewcm for 2 days so fingers crossed! Gave up on the opks they were not giving me the results i want lol and they are expensive.

So will be testing CD 35.

Sending all baby dust and hugs

Good luck!! Let us know how you get on :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back