TTC after D&C on 11/15

BFN and spotting for me today. I'm out this cycle (yes, definitely...I spot on 11dpo when I'm not pg), but am looking forward to AF so I can do a frozen embryo transfer or fresh IVF (undecided).

Good luck to all of you!!!

Aw, shame hun, but keeping my fingers crossed for your next Transfer :flower:

Dueinmay, I think you might be our next bfp! Let us know if the test gets darker.
I'm still waiting on af, impatiently I might add.:haha:

I think I ov'd last night/this morning. Will see what the TWW brings!

How are you getting on?! Any symptons yet?! x

Good, thanks. Pretty sure that was ov. So, 6DPO. I've 10miu tests, so I'll start testing on Friday at 10DPO. Very hopeful.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/MandaAnda/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Is it possible that I am still getting a positive more than two months post d & c or could it be an actual new bfp? I am either 9 or 10 dpo.

Hey x

Have you had any negative pregnancy tests inbetween? I think it is possible, from when i spoke to the Doctors about my situation, but its VERY unlikely!!

Also, I don't think you would ovulate, if the hormones were still high enough to produce a positive preg test...

Eeee....I'm excited for you!!! Fingers crossed its a new pregnancy x
Thanks Meeky! Ya know I could kick myself for not testing a week or so ago just to confirm that I got a negative. That wasn't smart. I'm going to TRY to wait until Thursday and test again. I'll keep everyone posted.

Meeky how are you feeling?

Is it possible that I am still getting a positive more than two months post d & c or could it be an actual new bfp? I am either 9 or 10 dpo.

Hey x

Have you had any negative pregnancy tests inbetween? I think it is possible, from when i spoke to the Doctors about my situation, but its VERY unlikely!!

Also, I don't think you would ovulate, if the hormones were still high enough to produce a positive preg test...

Eeee....I'm excited for you!!! Fingers crossed its a new pregnancy x
Thanks Meeky! Ya know I could kick myself for not testing a week or so ago just to confirm that I got a negative. That wasn't smart. I'm going to TRY to wait until Thursday and test again. I'll keep everyone posted.

Meeky how are you feeling?

I've got a good feeling for you :happydance:....you're in the same dilemma I was, because I never got a total BFN on the sticks, and I also kicked myself for that, as it made the waiting/not knowing so much longer than it needed to be!! Hopefully your next test will be darker :thumbup:

I'm good thanks, still anxious 100% of the time. We have another scan on Monday (28th) at the EPU and I think if the bubs has grown as it should and everything looks ok, I'll finally be able to relax a little (she says! lol)....I still can't quite let myself get excited or look past the next scan...

I've got my midwifes appt on the 6th Feb and then my official 12 week scan on the 13th....If i can make it to the 13th and everything is ok, I honestly don't know what I'll do with myself, because up until that point, none of this really seems real!

xx

Hey ladies! I'm still here, just don't visit often in the first TWW bc there's really nothing to talk about LOL. I'm on CD 10, hopefully will start noticing O symptoms in the next day or two. Other than that, not much to report :)

Hang in there Meeky, I think this is going to be a good healthy pregnancy for you! I'll keep you in my thoughts xx

Well I took a clearblue digital and there it was staring me in the face a big fat pregnant! But this still doesn't answer the question if this is just left over hcg. Calling my doctor first thing in the morning to see if I can get a blood test. :shrug:

Oh, I hope it is!

I'm 8DPO today. Couldn't resist POAS! But I'll but it down as a BFN, although I can see the very bottom of the test line (can see it very definite when turned sideways, just that bottom bit, like it started), but I can't get a clear pic! I've enough cheapies, so I'll probably test the next few days like a crazy woman. :blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 6
Oh, I hope it is!

I'm 8DPO today. Couldn't resist POAS! But I'll but it down as a BFN, although I can see the very bottom of the test line (can see it very definite when turned sideways, just that bottom bit, like it started), but I can't get a clear pic! I've enough cheapies, so I'll probably test the next few days like a crazy woman. :blush:

Thanks! I feel like I can see the bottom of a test line there too. You need to test again soon and post another pic!:thumbup:

I was cramping on and off today, so it's just right for implantation. ;) And don't worry, I'm insane enough to POAS every day! x

I'm on the edge of my seat with you ladies! This is becoming a lucky thread.
Ive been having cramps off and on all day so I hope af is around the corner.

Well my hcg is only a 29. Doesn't seem promising to me. It's probably just left over still. I think I wil have another draw on Friday but we'll see what the doctor says tomorrow. I work at the hospital so I just checked my results. Feeling rather bummed. I was really thinking that there was no way it could still be up after more than two months. :cry:
I am sad.

Well my hcg is only a 29. Doesn't seem promising to me. It's probably just left over still. I think I wil have another draw on Friday but we'll see what the doctor says tomorrow. I work at the hospital so I just checked my results. Feeling rather bummed. I was really thinking that there was no way it could still be up after more than two months. :cry:
I am sad.

I'm sorry to hear that, May. I guess there's some chance that it's a new pregnancy, but just really early on. If it's left over HCG, at least it's almost gone. Shouldn't be much longer :hugs:

Oh, I hope it is!

Try a FRER. I've found them to be the most reliable. Good luck!!!

Dueinmay :hugs:Im sorry. I know how frustrating it is. My leftovers stuck around for 9 weeks. You'll get your bfp.:hugs:

I hope it's an early one on the way up, hun.

I've put mine down as a bfn today. I can see a line, but I'm sure it's evap. We'll see what tomorrow brings. I'll go buy a FRER after the weekend perhaps.

I've put mine down as a bfn today. I can see a line, but I'm sure it's evap. We'll see what tomorrow brings. I'll go buy a FRER after the weekend perhaps.

What color is it??? If the line is pink, it's not an evap.

Thanks Manda :cry:

I want to see a picture, I bet it's not an evap!!

First Try, to me, it does have a vague pinkishness. But I really think that's wishful thinking. I got the BFP I was pretty sure of at 10DPO with the baby I lost. So, I'm hoping I know tomorrow. Still loads of creamy cm, occasional cramps, peeing a bit more... Think I may get a FRER tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->