TTC after D&C on 11/15

I didn't have any more spotting on wiping from yesterday afternoon, then only a tiny bit this morning. Gah, WTF?!

fingers crossed it was implantation bleed! are you going to dp a test?! x

No, wasn't implantation. Ended up starting with a light period yesterday. It went heavy in the night, like my first one did. Boo!

Boo MandaAnda. Fingers crossed for next cycle.
My doctor said heavy clotting was normal especially since. I hadn't had a period in a while. Interestingly, af has been very light ever since as if it all came out at once.:blush
Looking forward to starting opks next week.

It was medium yesterday and light today, so I figure it'll be gone tomorrow. Very dark the past two days. Looking forward to this cycle as well. Ready to get this BFP!

Manda sorry to hear, but it's one cycle closer to your BFP! :) I'm CD18 and 1dpo. Trying not to think about it and just live life and enjoy :)

I like that! One cycle closer to my BFP! That needs to be my mantra.
And good luck in your TWW! x

Thanks Manda! Normally I O around CD14 but this was my first real cycle since D&C so it's okay :)

I'm ready for the weekend. I am off for 3 days and tend not to think about TWW during those days. :D

CD9 and still spotting. Grr. So annoying. AF, go away so I can get ready to ovulate.

How are you ladies doing?

I'm sure you will still O :) I'm 7dpo, enjoyed my weekend and didn't think much about it! Will be testing Saturday at 11dpo.

Hi all, hope everyone is doing good. Well I think I am worried. I had my blood drawn on Wednesday 1/30 and it was 1175 and then had them drawn on Monday 2/4 at which time it should have been at least 7050 but it came back at only 6188 :nope: I'm not sure what this means but I have a bad feeling. :(

Hi all, hope everyone is doing good. Well I think I am worried. I had my blood drawn on Wednesday 1/30 and it was 1175 and then had them drawn on Monday 2/4 at which time it should have been at least 7050 but it came back at only 6188 :nope: I'm not sure what this means but I have a bad feeling. :(

have they booked you for a scan? keeping my fingers and toes crossed that everything is ok hun...what the next step? another blood draw? xx

I'm sure you will still O :) I'm 7dpo, enjoyed my weekend and didn't think much about it! Will be testing Saturday at 11dpo.

good luck for sat!!! let us know how you get on x sending lots of baby dust your way!! xx

have they booked you for a scan? keeping my fingers and toes crossed that everything is ok hun...what the next step? another blood draw? xx

I will have another blood draw tomorrow and my first appointment with scan is scheduled for the 14th. My doctor doesn't seem worried but I can't hlep it, I am freaking out.

How are you??? Everything coming along as it should?

dueinMay, I hope everything's okay. My thoughts are with you. :hugs:

ready4family, you have such willpower to wait until 11dpo: good idea though. Good luck!

AFM, I think I'm on round 2 of AF. Weird. It's like after all the clots, it was extremely light for days, then it geared back up for a more normal-like period. My cycle days are going to be screwy. Oh well. It'll be worth it in the end.

Well I went back from another blood draw on Wednesday 2/6 and numbers are up to 15,285. I am happy with that and am not going to make myself crazy with any more draws. Not to mention that people are going to start thinking I'm on drugs from all of the stick marks in my arm.

How is everyone else doing?

Ready- are you getting ready to test tomorrow?? Any sx's?

Meeky- How are you??

I tested this morning and I got a very faint positive!! The last 2 days the symptoms have hit me like a semi truck! Backache, sore neck, foggy feeling, SOOOO irritated and moody, I FEEL pregnant! I can't believe it... I really can't!test 10.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->