TTC after D&C on 11/15

I tested this morning and I got a very faint positive!! The last 2 days the symptoms have hit me like a semi truck! Backache, sore neck, foggy feeling, SOOOO irritated and moody, I FEEL pregnant! I can't believe it... I really can't!View attachment 564063

OMG Ready!! I see it, it's light but I see it for sure!!! :bfp::happydance:
What a wonderful way to start the weekend!

Yeah I had a couple SUPER faint dollar store ones 1 and 2 days ago, was thinking likely an indent since they didn't have much color and I had only used 2 of those tests in the past. Yesterday I took a FRER and didn't see anything so even this faint of a line is great!!

This is such a lucky thread! There are only a few of us left waiting for a :bfp:. We'll be right behind you ladies! ;)

Oh, congrats!

We're SMEP'ing this month, and I'm CD14 (I do tend to ovulate later). Come on, eggy, pleeeeease!

Hey ladies, I'm SAD to say I woke up at 4am bleeding heavily, so I guess I'm experiencing my first (and hopefully last) chemical pregnancy. it's really dark like when I miscarried too and my symptoms seem to have disappeared overnight. I'm CRUSHED. :(
I'm feeling pretty lost right now....

Thank you Mouse..... I will spend today feeling sorry for myself and will pick myself up tomorrow and move on... I'm asking my dr to run tests though, this isn't right.

Thank you... I'm crushed, mad, feeling sorry for myself and these babies I should have and never will. I'm going to take a break from this page for a bit, need to destress and find my "zen" again. Thanks for all your support ladies.

((Hugs)) Take all the time you need, lovely. xx

How is everyone else? Positive OPK for me today. x

Yay Manda! Get to work. ;)

AFM, I think I'm going to spot forever-cd 9 and counting. But I'm still staying positive!

It's got to stop eventually...right? I spotted forever after the m/c, nearly the whole three weeks was spotting. The two periods have had that annoying light flow at the end - and you're screaming just go away!

I've been busy, as SMEP'ing. Poor hubby. He's like: this is so much more than usual! BD'ing tomorrow then Saturday, but I'm in my TWW!

Hey Ladies,

How are we all? I had my 12 week scan yesterday and everything is looking just fine :O)...the last 8 weeks have probably been the most stressful of my life to date, and I kinda feel like I can relax a little now...I had my blood taken for Down Sydrome Screening - will get those results back in 2 weeks, so thats my next anxious wait....

ready4family - I'm so sorry to hear your news, biggest hugs xx

Mousechicky - How are you? Still spotting? Are you doing OPK's?

MandAnda - Good luck with the SMEP'ing!!...Hope the TWW flies by and you're testing before you know it!

DueinMay - Any more news? How are you feeling? How did your scan go?

xx

Meeky, I bet that scan was a huge relief! Fingers crossed for good blood test results, but with a good scan, certainly they'll be good as well.

I'm 1DPO. I'm not to sure about the BD at 3DPO. I can't see the reasoning in it, as certainly an egg would either be fertilised or on its way out by then. May give it a go just to be thorough. ;) TWWs are so stressy, as there's nothing more I can do! If it's a BFP, I'd have a guess date of 6th November, which will be just before when I lost Lucy, so that'd be nice in a way. x

Meeky, I bet that scan was a huge relief! Fingers crossed for good blood test results, but with a good scan, certainly they'll be good as well.

I'm 1DPO. I'm not to sure about the BD at 3DPO. I can't see the reasoning in it, as certainly an egg would either be fertilised or on its way out by then. May give it a go just to be thorough. ;) TWWs are so stressy, as there's nothing more I can do! If it's a BFP, I'd have a guess date of 6th November, which will be just before when I lost Lucy, so that'd be nice in a way. x

I say the more BD'ing the better! :thumbup: (if you and OH have the energy! lol)....Best to cover all angles, just incase you ov'd a little later than you thought! x

Hey Ladies,

How are we all? I had my 12 week scan yesterday and everything is looking just fine :O)...the last 8 weeks have probably been the most stressful of my life to date, and I kinda feel like I can relax a little now...I had my blood taken for Down Sydrome Screening - will get those results back in 2 weeks, so thats my next anxious wait....

ready4family - I'm so sorry to hear your news, biggest hugs xx

Mousechicky - How are you? Still spotting? Are you doing OPK's?

MandAnda - Good luck with the SMEP'ing!!...Hope the TWW flies by and you're testing before you know it!

DueinMay - Any more news? How are you feeling? How did your scan go?

xx

Hi :nope: went for my scan today. They saw nothing just and empty sack I am very sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->