TTC after D&C on 11/15

It's getting close due!
I really do hope I get my BFP this month so I don't feel the need to tell anyone right away. Everyone obviously understands it can take time for your cycle to come back normally. I am going to tell a few family members again because I don't care if my family knows if I have a loss and appreciate the support I've gotten from them. But I wouldn't tell nearly as many friends as I did last time. We'll keep it quiet.

My fingers are crossed for you! You will have to tell us though if you get our BFP, we won't tell anyone :shhh::hug:

Definitely getting there!! How exciting!

Ready- I've literally told 3 people and my work. I will not tell another soul until we've had our 3 month scan x

Ready, it's looking good! Keep us posted!

My sister just found out she's having a girl. I'm stupidly angry and jealous.

I hope so! Just had a teeny bit of blood in my CM. I'm used to spotting before AF, so it could be either, but this did happen before my BFP! Crossing my fingers and toes!!
I know how you feel. There's a girl I work with that did have quite a journey to her BFP, took 1.5 years and 3 cycles of clomid. She is due in March and is having a girl. I love her to death, but I hate being around her now, just all the happiness she exudes, you know? I'm acting the same and try to be happy for her, I'm throwing her a baby shower in a few weeks at work.

Ready, it's looking good! Keep us posted!

My sister just found out she's having a girl. I'm stupidly angry and jealous.

My sister is also pregnant, we were due 3 days apart. Its hard seeing her FB updates with the babys growth app...as it constantly reminds me where I would have been

xx

Aw that's rough. Well at least you have a new one on the way :)
I think I'd know the sex now, I try not to think about what could have been. Takes me back to that dark place, I don't want to go back to that.

I totally relate. I keep thinking in couple of weeks I would have known the gender. :cry: But I'm positive it was a girl.

dueinMay, I'd say it'll be bright + in a day or two. ;)

hopin, I probably won't do femara again, mostly because I didn't realize how high the lab costs were going to be since the insurance doesn't pay for it. $150 a pop, ouch! Hopefully I can get by without it.

AFM, + opk and ewcm! I may be nuts and making it up, but I think it's baby making time! :happydance: Even though I said I wasn't going to (we know how that goes :haha:,) I'm going to temp for the next few days and see if I can detect ovulation.

Let us know how your scan goes meeky. I can imagine it'd be nerve-wracking. You'll be fine. :hugs:

Aw, i'm sooo excited for you ladies! Lots of Bd'ing over the next few weeks please people!!!

I'll be following everyones progress with excited anticipation!

I'll let you know how tomorrow goes, Baby should be measuring around 11mm now (based on a 1mm a day growth), so fingers crossed!!

x

Meeky- Can't wait for an update!

I think we all have baby envy right now.

I thought my OPK would be positive this morning for sure so I did a double check with my digital, still negative :shrug: but these are the darkest lines I've seen since my D&C so that has to be a good sign. And yes, I confess, I am a Pee-on-a-stick-aholic :help:

Attachments

• photo (12).JPG
    photo (12).JPG
    26 KB · Views: 3
HELP GIRLS!! This morning my regular urine stick test was clearly positive, test line darker than control line, but my digital was still a big fat negative. I'm sorry but...WHAT THE HELL??? I would post a pic but I'm on my phone. I always totally trusted the digitals now I am so confused. Sorry to be so self absorbed right now :(

HELP GIRLS!! This morning my regular urine stick test was clearly positive, test line darker than control line, but my digital was still a big fat negative. I'm sorry but...WHAT THE HELL??? I would post a pic but I'm on my phone. I always totally trusted the digitals now I am so confused. Sorry to be so self absorbed right now :(

I didn't get to use the sticks, so cant offer any advise from experience, but I would say get bd'ing anyway, as you don't want to miss it! did you use the same urine on both tests?

hope someone else can be more helpful xx

hey ladies,

so I had my scan this morning and it went great!!! baby has quadrupled in size and is now measuring a whopping 12mm! lol....we both just burst into tears. everything is looking as good as it could and I'm measuring 7 weeks 4 days which ties in exactly with the second time we bd'd.

I am walking on air right now and for the first time since we found out we were pregnant, I actually feel abit excited

I hope posting this doesn't uupset anyone, you ladies wont be far behind me I'm sure of it xx

dueinMay, I'd say go with the ICs. I used digital the month I conceived Kara and never got a positive. Go ahead and :sex:

Meeky, yay!!! And no, we are happy for you. Please keep us updated. We'll be following along in your footsteps shortly. ;)

I'm a little confused as I've gotten 3 + opks in a row and no temp change. Hmm. Maybe I'm not going to ovulate this month. I'll try to post pics later and see what yall think.

YAY Meeky!!! So happy for you:hugs:

Mouse- yes please post pics! I would just be BDing anyway. Seems like we are both on the 'what the hell does this opk mean' train. Or the crazy train :wacko:

How is everyone else??

So I might be an idiot, :haha: Can someone remind me how to post a pic?

I figured it out. From left to right, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.

1358026377437.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->