TTC after D&C on 11/15

I just went through with having a micarriage and it hurts. Some days I am positive and other days I am in the dumps. I am trying to be strong for my son and my husband but some days it is just too hard.

I would say they all look positive!!! hope you''ve been doing plenty of bd'ing!!! I'm excited for you!! let the 2 ww commence! lol x

I just went through with having a micarriage and it hurts. Some days I am positive and other days I am in the dumps. I am trying to be strong for my son and my husband but some days it is just too hard.

big hugs hun, sorry for your loss, we're all here for support. xx

Welcome Jones so sorry for your loss. It is a roller coaster, we all understand and are here for you :hugs:

Got a positive opk on the digital last night :happydance: so I think it's official!

Mouse- looks like you and I are going to be in the TWW together :dust:

:hugs: Jones. I am so sorry for your loss. It is one of the most painful things anyone can go through. We're here for you.

dueinMay, yay for a positive digital! I'm tempted to buy one just to confirm.

Today's was just as positive, so who knows. :shrug: I think my body is confused but we're going at it like rabbits just in case. Does anyone know if it's normal to have so many in a row? I'm going to try to put my chart in my siggy as a cross reference.

I'm sorry to hear that, Jones. We all understand what you're going through. After my D&C, I was very upset. Then, I was generally fine, but would suddenly burst out in tears. Luckily, DH was very supportive. It's been almost a month now, and I'm focusing on trying again.

AFM, I'm new to this thread :wave:

I might have O'd 6 days ago, so I'm back to symptom spotting. I was crazy thirsty yesterday and had a very vivid sexual dream last night. I'm hoping that's implantation :thumbup: But it's probably just me oversharing on a public message board :haha:

Mouse, looking back on my charts, I had at least two cycles with positive OPKs two days in a row. I think FF takes the first one as the true positive. I hope it just means you're super fertile! Fingers crossed.

I posted this in the CD15 thread. I figure I'll be right in amongst that TWW wait with a few of you! ...My OPK today was *nearly* positive. That's ok though, as we bd'd this morning. Perfect really since the little swimmers should be lying in wait for the egg anyway. So, I imagine I'll get a positive OPK tomorrow, which means ov on Tuesday...my birthday! Perfect day to catch an egg, right?! Going to make sure we bd Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Hubby can then relax for a month or nine.

Welcome FirstTry! Your symptoms sound positive! :thumbup:

Catch the eggy MandaAnda!

The end of January should bring a bunch of :bfp:s to this thread from the looks of it!

Good morning ladies

Mouse and DueinMay, HAPPY 2WW! :happydance: When are you ladies testing?!

Meeky YAY for your scan, that's great news, and don't feel badly about posting it, for me anyway it is an inspiration, I hope to be where you are sooner than later. Did you get any pics?

Firsttry Welcome :hugs: Did you use opk's or just temping? When do you test?

Hope everyone else is ok.

AFM, I haven't been on in a few days, very busy weekend, it was a nice distraction but back to the real world today. Still no signs of m/c, so I spoke with my doc today, they are getting with the scheduler and will call me back today to let me know when my D&C will be. Strangely enough I'm welcoming it, I'm tired of knowing I'm not 'pregnant' but still having no signs of m/c. I just want to move forward. Sure it won't be easy, but it's at least progress.

I'm definitely not testing until the end of the month. But honestly I think AF will come before then. At least according to dh, I'll get pg the cycle after my first AF. He's very good at these things---he predicted the last 2 pregnancies. I'm resigned and relieved. So I'll just sit back on the side lines and cheer yall on.

My thoughts are with you, hopin. :hugs:

Firsttry Welcome :hugs: Did you use opk's or just temping? When do you test?

Hope everyone else is ok.

AFM, I haven't been on in a few days, very busy weekend, it was a nice distraction but back to the real world today. Still no signs of m/c, so I spoke with my doc today, they are getting with the scheduler and will call me back today to let me know when my D&C will be. Strangely enough I'm welcoming it, I'm tired of knowing I'm not 'pregnant' but still having no signs of m/c. I just want to move forward. Sure it won't be easy, but it's at least progress.

Hopin: I know exactly how you feel. I had no spotting or anything before my D&C. It's a strange limbo. I read a blog called something like "You actually can be a little bit pregnant." I think that sums it up. It's tough, but hope returns quickly afterwards :flower:

AFM, yes I did OPKs and got one positive (I usually only get 1 or 2 days) 8 days ago. FF says I o'd the next day. I'll probably test on Thursday morning, 10 DPO, as that's when I got my previous, very faint, BFP.

Firsttry I'm keeping my fx'd for you. I also got my very faint bfp on 10DPO. Keep us posted on Thursday.

Sorry ready, I know we all want our bfp's. At least your body is readjusting, and hopefully next month is your month! :hugs:

Just talked to hospital. The D&C will be on Thursday morning.

I went through 7 weeks of hell, thinking "oh I'm finally starting my period!" and then the bleeding would stop after a few hours. I was still passing tissue, even on our vacation in Hawaii (ugh!), so I got an u/s 2 days after we got back from our trip. My dr said some women wait 6 mths and still end up needing a D&C. I was done trying to go the natural route!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->