TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Hi ladies,

I do believe the spotting was due to ovulation. It didn't last long at all I think I over reacted,lol. Any little thing scares me now. My visit to the doctor was great. I got a pap and blood work done. She said everything looks great and she'll call tomorrow to tell me what my hcg levels are. She also said she's positive my levels will be back to normal, so go ahead and start ttc!! She said if you have a natural miscarriage its perfectly fine to ttc again as soon as your levels are back to normal and you feel ready!

I'm so anxious and nervous at the same time!

MY HCG on this Wed draw were still at 15. I thought for sure they would be 0. so I am guessing my cycle will not really start until it goes back to 0? The HPTs are still negative. I have been using OPKs the digitals and they are negative. It is sooooo frustrating. I go to the OB 06/29. I have never seen her before, as my old OB left town. I hope she is good. LOL

Hi ladies! My internet is acting crazy but I can get on from my phone:thumbup:

I haven't had any signs or symptoms of af yet either. I believe she's due next thursday. I hate this waiting game & trying 2 figure out when things will by back on track! Maybe ur af won't show up! Did u get any bd' ing in?!

Good luck with ur new ob!! Tell her I said she better take good care of u! Lol! I got my blood work back, I'm down to, 2!

Hi everyone!
Well, I think I have good news :) I saw a faint line on HPT yesterday!!! No AF yet and 2 days late now. If I really am pg again I hope the this one sticks with us... I'm worried early MC could strike again. I won't feel better until I make it past when the bleeding started last time - SO I still have about a week to wait and see. I'll be thinking about all of you - good luck to everybody!!

CONGRATS futurephotos!!!!!:wohoo:

I am so so so thrilled for you.

mirage are you going as crazy as I am? I am waiting patiently for AF or at least some sign of AF!!!

I spotted light pink monday night and brown yesterday morning. Then nothing. No sore boobs like usual with AF, no bitchiness (even dh agrees :)) I don't know what is happening. Its been 4 weeks today so I guess I still have some time to wait.

hey ladies - i mc'ed may 26th and have had one cycle since, but it only lasted 3 days.

great idea about buddying up after a loss. Count me in!

Also, my AF came on the day it was supposed to arrive, so who knows, maybe you ladies can get rightt back on track, i ended up in emergency (long story) and they said i have to wait a cycle before ttc, so i did, but i felt like i was wasting time, so i totally understand why you ladies arent waiting, and thats great your doctors gave you the go ahead.

Any news futurephotos?

No real changes since yesterday - starting to get a bit more excited and really trying not to worry!!!

Futurephotos,

I AM SO EXCITED OVER HERE!!! I hope its a sticky bean in there!!! AF stay away!! Keep us posted! Sending up sticky bean prayers right now!!!

EMC,

Yes, I'm going crazy!! I don't know what to expect really! ahhhh....I don't know if I rather have af show up so I know i'm not broken,lol!! or have af stay away and go crazy wondering when I should test!!!

Keep us posted!! Sounds like you may have something going over there!!!

:wave:Hi Kate!

Sorry for your loss. Is it ok 4 you 2 start ttc again now?

:wave:Hi Kate!

Sorry for your loss. Is it ok 4 you 2 start ttc again now?

Yup, had my first AF last week, but it only lasted 3 days, of a ususal seven. Not sure if its because i bled for 2 weeks witht the chemical or not. But here's to hoping I ovulate this month!

Any sign of AF yet?

Today is day 32 (of a regular 23-28 day cycle) so I'm between 4-8 days late. Last time when I had my BFP I never really felt any symptoms, then the MC started. Of course that was a lot of bad cramping. I've felt like all kinds of stuff is going on this time!:baby: I've had cramps since 4 days after when I O'ed and also a lot of pulling sensations. Sometimes my uterous feels heavy and like it is tight/clenched. I've never felt any of this before - completely unlike my normal period cramps.

Even though I'm feeling queasy today, I couldn't be happier. Last time I would have gladly traded feeling like crap for a healthy baby. I hope that it means things are working the way they're supposed to this time.

I think I'll call the Clinic after this weekend (probably Tues the 5th) to see if I can come in to get my HCG and progesterone checked. I am starting to get curious if it is higher for this pg than last time when it didn't stick.

I don't know what is happening. I had slight spotting again last night. I think AF must be coming?? I just don't feel like I usually do when it does.

I had a good cry last night. I'm trying to be positive about AF but the truth is I feel like it's a BIG reminder of the fact I'm not pregnant anymore:(

Mirage, are you gonna test???

And welcome Kate!!!

So happy for you futurephotos!!

Good luck EMC0528!! If you're not feeling like you usually do before AF, then maybe it is still because it's not coming this time? Do you remember how you felt when you were pg with your son? Is it similar? I've heard that some spotting can still be a normal pg. Fxed for you!

you girls are all so great, just thought I would put that out there :) The support is overwhelming!

Thanks Kate! I agree - I've really been helped by everyone on B&B too!

Yes I've heard that too about spotting. I don't feel like anything really, no symptoms of any kind. My boobs really hurt with my son, they also really hurt before AF but I don't have even a little tenderness right now. I honestly don't have any symptoms.

Mirage, you symptom spotting as much as I am?

Kate did your first AF feel like a typical one or was it different (aside from the length)?

Hi ladies!

I dont think af is due until next thursday...I've had some weird stuff going on in my stomach.I assume it's my body going back 2 normal. Ugh....this is all 2 much, lol! I'm overly anxious about conceiving again, confused about did I O when I think I did, curious 2 know if af is gonna be on back on track! I'm going crazy..lol!

I'm still so excited futurephotos! I hope u get that BFP!!!

EMC I totally know how u feel! But let's look at as, if af does show up then were know things r back on track and get ready 4 alot of bd'ing afterwards!

Ok, this may be a silly question..lol! But during your fertile days & then ovulation window, do u guys do anything special after sex 2 help the sperm travel?! Lol...just curious 2 know is there anything that can help increase the chances!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->