TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

I think it is all speculation and probably not much truth to it effectiveness, but I propped pillows under my bottom so my body was inclined to have the help of gravity. I made sure to stay put that way for about 1/2 an hour. Other times if I got up immediately after it was like it all came back out right away. I think the longer you keep it in there the better.

Thanks, I'm going 2 try that! Lol....it does all seem 2 slide right out!

Hey guys!!

AF showed up last night, finally! I'm officially into my first cycle since the miscarriage. I am happy I can start trying again.

Mirage, after sex I literally put my legs up in the air and a pillow under my butt. A little help from gravity never hurts!

Yay!1st cycle! May it b ur last cycle 4 the next 9 months! I'm still waiting my attitude is really bitchy lately so af should b here soon, lol!

Ok, sounds like I'll b holding my legs n the air!

EMC - it was mostly normal, i had cramps, but the flow was a bit different, something just felt different about it, and certainly the length put me off. so glad to see that af got you!!! Is it acting normal so far?

Hi again. Well, yesterday I had some spotting and it has me worried again. It is happening on day 35 of the cycle just like last time when my MC began. I had IB over a week ago - so unless it can happen twice, I'm pretty sure that it isn't that. I'm going to see how today goes and call the clinic first thing tomorrow. Keep this baby in your prayers please - that my body will be able to hold on to it this time.

Hey nia love.. I'm so confused right now hope u get ur :bfp: soon my body is doin weird things

good luck futurephotos! Keep positive and let us know!~

Hey ladies, Id love a TTCAL buddy or 2! Started with m/c last week, bleeding stopped on sunday. Baby #1 and I was 6w 4d when bleeding and pain started, got BFP 2nd cycle TTC. Im going to wait for AF before I start TTC again, hopefully my cycle will return to normal fx'd, which would mean AF due around 13th, next week!

Hope it doesnt take us long, now ive been preg want it again NOW!!
:dust: to all!!

hey Hana, sorry to hear abour your m/c, seems like you are feeling positive though, and that is fantastic :)
That's amazing you got your nfp on your second cycle ttc, maybe this time you won't have to wait long either! Fx'd for AF to come on time!

futurephotos give us the update ASAP!!

Mirage, how you doing? Any sign of AF?

KGriffin, my AF has been fairly typical. Boobs aren't as sore but I have been EMOTIONAL!!!!! I was so happy for AF to show because it meant I could start over, but now I'm feeling a little sad because I'm scared it's gonna take me another 8 months to get my BFP.

Welcome hana!!

HI ladies - can I join in? I had an early mc/chemical this weekend at 4weeks 3 days. It was after 13 months ttc so was gutted, but trying to look on the bright side now and gearing up for my next BFP. This thread seems really positive and I so want some positive vibes over the next couple of months.

Still bleeding, but like a normal perid now so just hoping I O as usual this month (usually around day 16).

Futurephotos - lots and lots of sticky dust being sent your way...you must be so worried

MEC - glad to hear you have your AF now and that its normal, try not to stress about 8 months, timing could be on your side this time, and it you stress you may delay your ovulation and no one wants that!!

mrsmax - welcome, and sorry for your loss, glad you are looking to start fresh and be positive, i bled for 14 days, hopefully you dont, and i hope you ovulate this month, are you temping?

MEC - glad to hear you have your AF now and that its normal, try not to stress about 8 months, timing could be on your side this time, and it you stress you may delay your ovulation and no one wants that!!

mrsmax - welcome, and sorry for your loss, glad you are looking to start fresh and be positive, i bled for 14 days, hopefully you dont, and i hope you ovulate this month, are you temping?

Thanks K. Yes, I am temping. Probably just to confirm ovulation so I dont stress about post-O temps. Bleeding is tailing off today so am hopeful for a normal cycle...:thumbup:

:nope:

Got my HCG level back....27. Last time at 5wks when my MC started I was at 250 (and should have been in the 1,000's). They figure I've already been dropping. I go again Friday to make sure, but I know this is another loss. So 2 MC within 2 months of each other. I'm really sad right now. :cry: It seems I'm not having trouble with getting pg - just with keeping it. I got my progesterone checked this time too, but since that is sent out and not done in-house I wont have the result back until tomorrow. Thank you guys for all of your support. I guess I'll be in the wtt forums for a while.

Oh futurephotos I'm so so sorry :hugs:
We're here for you if you need anything!

Hi Mrsmax :flower:

Futurephotos I'm so sorry u have 2 go through this :hugs: will ur doctor do any testing 2 c what's going on?

Futurephotos - massive hugs. This journey is so unfair isnt it.

Hi Hana & mrsmax!
Sorry 4 both of ur losses...Glad 2 c both of u want 2 try again! Make ur selves @ home here...feel free 2 vent, ask questions & whatever else u may feel! Everyone is AMAZING in here!

Brooke & Emc I have no idea what I'm experiencing...my boobs started hurting 2day but that's not a normal af symptom for me.I'm very moody & that's not like me either! Ugh...I'm tired of waiting for af she needs 2 hurry up, so I can get back 2 normal!

Futurephotos keep us posted, ur in my prayers!

Well I hope sumthin happens for u soon love.. I am having a few symptoms but idk what my body is doin so I'm just taking opks to see if I might ovulate lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->