• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Mirage that could be a good thing! My boobs always hurt before AF but they do also with pregnancy. I hope you get some answers soon.You too Brooke!

i think im having another annov cycle. that is 2 in a row. SO FRUSTRATING.

annovulatory, its a cycle when you dont ovulate.

it can happen following a miscarriage, but 2?? my current feeling is bitchy too, im thinking that maybe i am going to ovulate late? i swore i could feel o pains yesteday, but i guess not :(

:hugs: kgriffin

This whole experience is SO FRUSTRATING!!! I hope your body finds it's rhythm soon, the worst thing is not knowing what is happening!

Thanks EMC - suprisingly im feeling optimistic, and will likely still take an hpt in 2 weeks lol. am i crazy?

No! Ur not crazy @ all! I've never used opks b4 but I plan on getting 1 2morrow! I thought I O'd 2wks ago...now I'm not so sure! This is so darn frustrating! I need 2 know whats going on! Will my body ever b the same again!

Thanks Emc I hope I get answers soon too! Lol 1 glass of wine should calm my nerves!

mirage, i feel that way too, like will my body ever go back to normal?!!? so frustrating!! I figure everyone is more relaxed in the summer months, so maybe we will get our bfps after all

if you think you ovulated 2 weeks ago, will you take an hpt soon?

KGriffin - how annoying. Do you have any idea why it is taking your body so long to get back into its stride? Can the doctors help? I hate this process

Thanks for such warm welcomes - I have no idea where I belong anymore. I had been planning on joining LTTTC last month but got my BFP. Now am kind lost so thanks for being so nice!

mrsmax - of course we welcome you!!! Hopefully you will get your bfp again soon, fx for everyone in this thread.

Not sure if doctors can help, i suppose I will call my obgyn in a few weeks, i have only been ttc for 5 months so they likely wont do anything for me, but its good to know what my options are regardless. I had a bit of a spike in temp today, but nothing to write home about

Kate,
I don't know what to do! I don't want to take 1 yet because I don't want 2 be disappointed & then they say it can be 4-6 weeks before af comes & this is just week 4. My levels have been at 0 for 2 wks now.ugh...I feel like I'm going crazy!

Kate and Mirage the wait is so crappy. I felt the same way and then AF showed up?!

I was relieved at first so I could start over, but honestly I'm just so sad right now. I will likely ovulate in about a week and I'm starting to panic. I'm not sure I can wait another 8months of trying just to miscarry. I'm sorry girls I don't mean to be a downer but I don't know where else to vent these fears. I'm just really really scared :(

No need 2 apologize! That's what were here for and ur definitely not being a downer! It's perfectly normal to feel that way. I'm scared out of mind too! All we can do is hope & pray for the best! Don't panic just bd'ing like crazy, lol! It's going to happen & happen right!

How long did it take for af to show up for u?

EMC - I know how you feel. After taking so long to get that BFP and then m.c it is terrifying to think it might take that long to get the next BFP. I clinging to the "fact" that once you have a m/c you are more fertile for a while...I like to think that now our bodies know how to get prgs they will do it again and this time stay prg for 9 months.

This whole thing is like one long frustrating heartbreaking nightmare - thank god for BNB so we can vent somewhere other than at our dh's ;)
Good luck with the spike Kgriffen!!

Thanks guys.

Mirage I started bleeding May 30, I passed the sac on June 1 and I was finished bleeding (aside from small amounts of spotting for a few extra days) by June 4 and my AF came on June 30. It was basically a typical 4 week cycle for me.

Well I'm hopeful mine will show up any day now...I don't wanna wait another 2 weeks!

I hope it comes soon.. Right now i am nauseated alot idk y.. I've still got a few days b4 testing:/

Never mind! Lol...I c it!5 FB days! Fingers crossed!

wanna hear something weird?

okay when i started to bleed with my mc, it happened on the day af was SUPPOSED to arrive. odd, but not weird really.

here is the weird part...

Here i am waiting for af to arrive *not so patiently* and it came on the day it was SUPPOSED to.

???????????????

so dont worry about af not showing up, it will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->