TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

dollar tree brand...just some cheapies my hubby bought after work....and u kno me IMPATIENT i had to pee on one as soon as i got em

well on wednesday, when i have my appointment, i should be cd1 (according to FF) so i beleive you use Clomid around the beginning of your cycle, so really, I am hoping/expecting to be on Clomid as early as next week.
i hope u have luck with it!!! fx for u

Take another one tomorrow morning Brooke. Might be darker by then!

I agree.... Take one in the am.... Hopefully will be obvious then!

Not sure if I see anything Brooke (been drinking tonight) should test tomorrow morning.

Whoa! I'm so happy 4 u Mon! I'm feeling positive this is it :) its a small price 2 pay 4 such a priceless gift!!

i think i see something brooke, hopefully not an evap. thinking of you!!

Thanks Mirage, small price to pay indeed. = )

Good luck tomorrow morning Brooke, fingers crossed for you!

Today I felt more positive that maybe I'm not out for Bding to catch the egg this month yet! I had even more CM than before and it is clear and stretchy!! I'm off to go get it on now :) Wish me luck!

Woohoo Future! Go get it on girl!

I know it's hard Brooke, we're gonna get through this I promise! One day we'll all have to get together and introduce our new babies to eachother. = )

As for me I just decided to take the bull by the horns and I ordered the OvaCue fertility monitor. It helps to confirm ovulation and I need all the help I can get this cycle cause it's too expensive to not put all I have into it. The monitor should be here no later than Wednesday!

Good daemon I wish i had tha money right now but the move has drained me.. Maybe nxt month I can... Yay future I'm happy for u

Thats great news future!

Brooke.... Did you test or are you going to wait?

She's supposed to test again today Daisy. Fingers crossed really hard for you Brooke!

anxiously awaiting news Brooke, but stay positive, you are only 11dpo today and still considered early.

FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->