TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Anxiously waiting to hear from Brooke tonight!! Good luck hun!

Last night's mission completed successfully! Hoping for another round tonight :) Yay for fertile CM (lol)!!

Mon- good news about the monitor, I think that will help do the trick for you! Sending goof vibes your way!

Brooke - I'm excited to hear your result today! Fxed :) even if it is negative don't loose hope yet!

Have a great day everyone!

good job future! Get that bd done!! I get fertile cm for over 2 weeks and still dont ovulate, go figure. FX you have better luck!

Brooke where are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im dying over here!

Spoke with my Nurse today and she told me that last Wednesday my hcg level was @ 2.5. I told her that af still hasn't come and she said that's normal, it could take up to 2 weeks......not exactly what I was hoping to hear.....:wacko: I know the chances aren't very high, but I was hoping that the reason she hasn't come was because I did conceive. This whole "your body getting back to NORMAL" nonsense is making me extremely frustrated!

On a side note, how are you all today??

sorry txmom - i know it can be a long drawn out process. i cant believe how many women go through this, its insane.

my day is stressful at work, glad i only have 1.5 hours left, getting nervous for my appointment tomorrow, but glad i am being proactive.

TXMom- yeah it can take a while and it is frustrating because you feel like your hands are tied. I always feel better when I'm able to be doing something that is forward progress. Waiting on AF is never very fun! But especially when you just want to get right back at it again.

I'm having a pretty productive day today - which is great since I'd been feeling behind. I love it when I get a leg back up on the pile again!

thats great future, i love days like that too, i had a morning like that at work which is great, that way i dont have to stress from being out of the office tomorrow morning.

Wish me luck for tomorrow morning ladies, i feel like i need it

Good luck at your appointment tmw Kate!!
Hopefully Clomid does the trick for you xx :flower:

Good luck sweet Kate! I'll say a little prayer for you tonight. Let us know how it goes!

Good luck Kate! :hugs:

Future...excited for you!

I didn't have a productive day at all... Feeling like I got ran over by a truck. Lol not complaining though as I guess its a good sign? Haha

GRAHHH! Foiled again! I'm getting so tired of being turned down, but especially when it counts. Today is CD 13 - I should be ovulating today or tomorrow. I've been really crampy today - like O pains. I still have EWCM in copious amounts (more than what I do a lot of months). I feel like tonight is so important. I don't think that only getting it done last night gives us a good enough chance. There's nothing I can do about it though. He said if I let him sleep now he'll do me in the morning before he leaves for work... which is 4am. I said he better do me twice tomorrow then - in the morning and at night! I'm going to pray that it won't be too late. I could just about cry - I want to make our baby so bad!!!

Oh I feel for your Future! Why don't men 'get it' sometimes!!!:hissy:

BDing every other day should have you covered so try not to be too upset by it! :flower:

I'm very happy cause my husband comes home tmw after a week away! :plane: I don't think I am in with a chance this month as we only BD once (cause he was away the rest of the time) but you never know!

I think I O'd a bit later than usual too does this mean I should expect my period to be a few days late?

I'm sorry Future. Seriously what is wrong with these men? We have to do something about their libidos! Have you heard of that horny goat stuff? It's supposed to do wonders!

Lily so happy that your hubby is coming home! And yes if I O late then I get my period late too.

DH did try this morning like he said he would- boy did we try... everything we could think of, but he wasn't able to finish. We talked it over more and it is stress and exhaustion. He assured me that it isn't me and there isn't anything I should do differently to "seduce" him. It's a very mental thing for him- he knows everything is riding on him basically, so he gets worried. We're both putting a lot of pressure on this. Next month I'm not going to tell him when it's time, maybe that will help ease his mind. Although I'd still think it would be pretty obvious as soon as I try to jump him 3 nights in a row. I'd really like to try again tonight - today is O day, but I have a feeling that neither of us will really want to. I'm not going to initiate it - we'll see if he does, I guess and if he doesn't I'm going to try not to feel bad. Since yesterday was skipped if we can't complete our task today I don't think our chances from only doing it 1 time on Monday night is very good, but there's always next month.

Future 1 time is all u need! (think about ppl who have 1 night stands & get pg! Then end up on Maury!Lmao)I think we just want it so bad that we want all the sperm we can get 2 "better our chances"! I only had sex twice when I got pg & im not even sure when I was ovulating!Best of luck hun! It can happen!

Kate! How did it go?! Said a little prayer 4 u this morning!

Gee Future that really sucks. Honestly if my DH were that stressed out by it I would just do IUI to alleviate the stress on him. Have you considered that?

hey guys
didnt go too well this morning, but we got an order for a sperm analysis for dh, then wait another cycle before going on clomid, need tog et my cd23 bloods again, hopefully i ovualte on my own this month, but im not counting on it. :( kind of dissapointed.

Kate - aww, I feel for you. If you don't O on your own, at least there will be steps to take. It is sad news though :(

Mon - no that isn't something I'd thought about yet. I hope that it won't come to that. In the grand scheme of things we haven't tried all that long (only 8 mo) - so we've got time on our side still. It just seems to me like it is taking forever and going by really slowly.

Mirage- thanks for the encouragement. I hope that the one time WILL do it. I'd be so grateful if it did and we didn't have to keep going like this month after month.

I am starting to get tired of all the obsessing, but at the same time can't seem to stop. I'd love to say we could just switch to NTNP, but I personally feel like that would lower our chances even more. If we left sex up to when we both felt like it, we'd never end up doing it in my fertile window. I just feel so down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->