TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Oh I am sorry Kate. Try to keep your chin up, it's going to happen soon!

I'm tired of obsessing 2! I've read that obsessing & planning sex while trying 2 get pg can have an adverse affect. It can trigger different hormones that can cause u not 2 ovulate when ur suppose 2.Lh levels will still show up positive on opks because ur body is ready 2 release the egg but doesn't due 2 stress, illness, etc.... Its hard not 2 obsess over something we want so badly but that same desire could b hindering our bfp's!

Im not gonna use opks this time around/tell hubby when i'm o'ing! I'm sure he'll know because of extra sex but we won't b discussing it every single day for 6 days! Lol!

I know it maybe hard but I think if we all take a few months off from temping/charting/opks etc. and just have sex a few times a wk each wk then we may have better outcomes! Just a thought :)

I'm happy 2 have all of u wonderful ladies in my life! Best support system ever!! I pray we all get our bfp soon & have a h & h 40wks! :)

Well I had a negative test yesterday...no signs of AF.. I figure I'm out this cycle.. So now to wait two months b4 tryin again:( I'm sorry future for all the issues goin on... To all theother ladies hello hope ur doin well

Kate, sorry things didn't go so great. Just think of it as 1 step closer 2 getting answers & treatment! Don't count ur ovaries out just yet! It may happen! If it doesn't then at least There's something u can do about it! Hope ur day gets better hun!

you ladies are so great, you have made me feel much better, so thank you for that :)

no nookie tonight either - so I think we're done for this cycle. The productive sex window is closed and now if we do it in the next two weeks it should be fun because all pressure is off! I'm a bit disappointed still, but am trying not to make too big a deal about it. DH feels bad without me having to say anything. Tonight we just hung out and talked about planning a vacation. I still seem to be unable to go to sleep though- I think my own stress is causing the insomnia.

no nookie tonight either - so I think we're done for this cycle. The productive sex window is closed and now if we do it in the next two weeks it should be fun because all pressure is off! I'm a bit disappointed still, but am trying not to make too big a deal about it. DH feels bad without me having to say anything. Tonight we just hung out and talked about planning a vacation. I still seem to be unable to go to sleep though- I think my own stress is causing the insomnia.

I havent posted on here for ages as have taken a step back to try and get a bit calmer and less obsessive - but I have been reading this thread every other day or so and keep hoping for your BFPs. Future - so sorry the troubles you having with dh - I go through similar things with mine and it is so damn annoying isnt. Grr.

Just want to say I am still thinking of everyone and wishing you the best. I will be abck after the summer when I feel a nit more rested :hugs:

Thanks for stopping in.. I'm just waitin for AF to show up then we r NTNP for the next few months... Kate I'm glad ur feeling better.. Future I'm sorry about ur troubles:(

Future - I'm sorry that you think you've missed it this month, take some time to relax and know that there's always next month!

Brooke - I'm sorry about your bfn, hang in there girl!

Still no af for me yet, I'm so anxious to take a hpt but am making myself wait it out. As nice as it would be to have already conceived before my first post-af, I'm trying not to get my hopes up. At least I'm back in the "school" routine so I've got that to keep my mind somewhat busy. Although I'm not sure who's more anxious to get a bun in the oven, DH or myself (oh how I love that man ;) )

How are you all doing this morning? It's Thursday, the weekend is so close I can smell it (for me the smells are of fresh cut grass and paint, we have a few things to touch up in the house this weekend)!

Future I'm sorry that DH is not cooperating. It is certainly OK to take a step back and try to relax about TTC. In my case I just don't have that luxury. I'm 35 (so time is not on my side) and I need expensive monthly treatments until I do get pregnant so for me it really does need to happen as quickly as possible. Hopefully age isn't a factor for you two. If it isn't then that is GREAT! Either way I have a good feeling it will happen soon for you. = )

Brooke, I am sorry about the BFN but you never know, it might happen when you are NTNP, that's when my last son was conceived. I wasn't even TTC then!

TXMom, so glad that your hubby is as eager as you. So is mine, his pocketbook hurts at the thought of multiple months of TTC lol! It's nice you have school to keep you busy. I work from home so it's hard to not think about TTC all the time.

As for me, it's day 2 of using my new OvaCue. Still getting used to it but I think I worked out a couple of kinks and am all set now. I'm very curious about how the vaginal sensor is going to work at confirming ovulation.

Other than that, I too am looking forward to a few home improvement projects this weekend. Technically it's my weekend already since DH doesn't work today, tomorrow, or Saturday. = )

Hi ladies...I am very sorry for your losses, but have hope for our future! I just mc on Tuesday at 7 weeks.:cry: This is my 2nd mc and have been searching for some solace. I have been reading your threads and really get a sense of care and friendship between all of you. I am seeing my OB today to see where I stand. We have decided that we are going to try again, but it is not easy for me to conceive so I was hoping to become buddies with all of you through this journey. It's just nice to know that I am not alone.

Hoping for :bfp: for all of you ladies.......

Welcome Critter! I'm sorry about your MC. I've had 2 early ones. I hope you OB is able to give you some information and a plan of action. I think the hardest part is feeling like our hands are tied. We're all here for you!

MrsMax- I was wondering what you've been up to. Thanks for popping in to say hi.

I really appreciate all of your support ladies - I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't talk to anyone about all my frustrations. Today I'm at least not cramping anymore so that in itself has made me feel much happier.

Hope everyone has a good day - only a couple more to go before the weekend!!

I'm sorry for your loss Critter. We are all here for you!

Ladies, I wrote this a couple of nights ago and put it in it's own thread- but I wanted to share it with you too. I think we all could use a pick-me up. Hope you think this is funny, I tried to be!

Top Ten List: You Know You’re TTC When…

10) Magically you begin seeing pregnant women everywhere… where did they all come from so suddenly?! And why do I dread logging on to facebook… oh, yeah- another friend just made their announcement.

9) You get really good at counting by twos, but instead of chanting 2-4-6-8, who do we appreciate… you’re chanting 10-12-14-18 are the best days for our mating!

8) You know what your body temperature is before you know what the temp is outside.

7) You have extra pillows near the bed to lay your other cheeks on.

6) You’ll never look at egg whites the same way again.

5) You have the urge to pee on things daily.

4) Let’s just say you learn the lingo- can you follow this?:
To have BOB stop BC and NTNP or BD using SMEP after LMP when BBT dips, EWCM is present, and CBFM or OPK tells you to. Make DH have SOD. Hope you’re DTD when you O. 10 DPO start POAS, FRER is best (it is an EPT). Look for IB. When BAW check B&B, IYKWIM, for TMI on TTC and ROFL at how crazy we are. FXED for no AF after TWW and a BFP. OMG call your GP if there’s HCG you’re PG. GL and Baby Dust!

3) You start looking forward to feeling like crap because it could be a sign.

2) You can’t go for 15 minutes without thinking about baby stuff.

1) ) It’s the only time you want to hear the words “Big” and “Fat” in the same sentence (as in finally my BFP!!)

Wow....that was too funny!!! I really needed that! Thank you ladies...OB visit went well. Doc said I passed almost everything on Tue and will prob cramp for a few more days. Wants me to wait 2 cycles before I try again....which is Nov. Seems like forever, but I know it will be safer. However, I am thankful that I won't be alone in my journey and can be your cheerleader along the way!!!:hugs: and lots of :dust:

good morning everyone, well im home from work the last 2 days, i got some sort of bug bite that caused an allergic reaction and now its infected so im on even more meds. not happy

in other news, my af is late for the first time ever, which sounds great right? Except that i know 100% that i didnt ovulate lol. but.. i must admit i tested today JUST INCASE because this medication i have to take is very hard on your body. BFN obviuosly lol. better to be safe than sorrry though.

Sorry about the bug bite Kate, hope it feels better soon!

Welcome Critter! I'm so sorry for your loss but you have definitely come to right place for support! :hug:

Future - Thanks for sharing the Top 10 list, I LOVE it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->