TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

future - good luck! sounds like good signs.

mrscd- that is strange but at least you are getting some answers. i wonder if it could be a cyst or something that hasn't gone down yet? i don't know if that keeps AF away?

Hopeful - that's what im thinking as my mum suffers with polycystic ovaries and I tend to take after her? I dont think it does but it does cause severe painful afs which I used to suffer with mine as a young teenager. My mum told me that she was given some tablets to reduce the size of her cysts so it was easier for her to conceive, which keeps me optimistic cause she still managed to have 5 pregnancies 1 ectopic 1 miscarriage and me, my sister and brother.

Future - FX you get the result your after :)

Friday is seeming really far away!! I'm feeling so restless and antsy today- but at the same time also drained. I can't wait for the work day to be over so I can just be at home relaxing. I'll probably go to be early too.

Future - those signs sounds awesome. Cant wait to check in tomorrow to see how your test goes. BFP methinks..... :dust: :dust

lily_hope, hope all is ok? :hugs:

Hi Twinkle star! I'm doing ok...trying to stay focused on other things for the moment as DH and I have decided to stop TTC this year and start fresh next year. The TTC was starting to consume me & was really getting me down. Which I'm sure many of us here can relate to! Will keep checking in though to see how you're all going! Hoping you would have moved onto the expecting threads by the time I'm back actively TTC!

How are you going?

Lily_Hope - Now your putting TTC on hold, youl soon forget about babies and being pregnant that you may just fall pregnant. They usually say it happens when your relaxed and not thinking about it 24/7?

Future - Fx you get that BFP tomorrow :)

lily_hope, hope all is ok? :hugs:

Hi Twinkle star! I'm doing ok...trying to stay focused on other things for the moment as DH and I have decided to stop TTC this year and start fresh next year. The TTC was starting to consume me & was really getting me down. Which I'm sure many of us here can relate to! Will keep checking in though to see how you're all going! Hoping you would have moved onto the expecting threads by the time I'm back actively TTC!

How are you going?

Hi Lily_hope, That sounds like a great plan especially with the festive season coming up, that will definitely put the body and mind in a different direction. Hope 2012 will be your BFP year!

I am doing ok as well, DH and I were all prepare to start again a few weeks back but a few days ago he said he didn't want to have another one which was blow right to my heart and plans! (It was in the midst of my most fertile period and we had only bd once) We haven't discussed it any further since, which I am hoping to do so this weekend. I am feeling ok now after a lot of tooing and throwing with myself.

If DH has his way for now, I maybe joining you, as I believe I will turn him around in 2012! :)

fx for you future...exciting times

MrsCD, sounds like you will get the answers very soon.

:dust: for everyone!

I'm 14 DPO today. Fertility friend predicts AF's arrival tomorrow CD25. I usually average 26 day cycles- so I'm thinking Sat. is when to expect her. As of this morning all my symptoms have vanished- which is making me a little nervous. I was all geared up to test tomorrow, but I'm thinking now that maybe I should just wait to see if the witch shows her face. I'd hate to use a test and get a BFN only to have AF a couple hours after testing. I've already waited this long so now I'm thinking I should wait a few more days until either she comes or I'm actually late. As of right now I'm thinking Sunday would be good. Then DH will be home to see the result too.

future you are so strong!!

and lily - sounds like a great plan for ttc in the new year, although, i bet once you set your mind free a bit it will just happen :)

Future - I agree with Kate you are sooooo strong. I would have tested days ago!!

I have heard symptoms disapear right around when AF would show. Fxd :dust:

Cant wait to hear.

Mrsmax- well, then that's a good sign too! I've never heard that before!

On one of the other threads I follow - we all ovulated within a few days of each other and all have testing plans in the next few days- one girl just announced her BFP- she's 11DPO today! She too wrote that all her symptoms seemed gone too... we've had quite a few of the same symptoms... so... I'm really hoping I'll be lucky too!

This has made me feel anxious to test again. I've been holding my pee since 9:30- so in about 1/2 an hour it should be concentrated enough for me to try a test. I think I should just to get it out of the way. If it's a BFN I'll relax for the weekend and if AF doesn't come... then I'll test on Monday again. I guess the cost of the test isn't much in comparison to relieving my anxiousness!

Agreed future, i got my bfp around 11dpo too, i didnt really have much in the way of symptoms though, but im feelig really hopeful for you, bump buddies please :)

:bfp::bfp::bfp:

I'm both excited and scared- you ladies know how it is- I worry that I'll loose this one too- both times previously it was at 5 wks so I won't really celebrate until I make it past that milestone. Please pray for me that the third time will be the charm and we'll get to have our first healthy baby.

Attachments

• 110911-130pm.jpg
    110911-130pm.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 8
MrsCD- it sure is!! not as clear in the picture, but plain as can be in person :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! FX everything goes well for you!!

So have just realised my first day of my last af was 8 weeks ago, so I have now not had a af since September and still no BFP!! And the strange thing is iv been getting cramps and the breasts are sore as though I have my af which is very strange :/ I have also noticed that I have gained 3 pounds??? Wish I knew what was going on, Men have it so easy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->