TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! FX everything goes well for you!!

So have just realised my first day of my last af was 8 weeks ago, so I have now not had a af since September and still no BFP!! And the strange thing is iv been getting cramps and the breasts are sore as though I have my af which is very strange :/ I have also noticed that I have gained 3 pounds??? Wish I knew what was going on, Men have it so easy!!

mrsCD, what cycle is this since your MC? i am on CD41, and just took a negative pregnancy test, wish my body was back to normal!!!

esv543 - Im not sure? I MC 12th June 2011, and didnt get a af till 10th of september 2011 which they told me was normal after a MC, I should of been due again for another af on 10th of October and nothing. We are now on 10th of November and still nothing and still negative hpt?

so confusing mrs cd, future im still over the mooon for you over here!

OMG!!! Congrats Future!! Fx crossed and prayers for a happy healthy 40 wks!!! How exciting!!

Well looks like I'm out for next month!! I'm sure I've O'd or about to O and hubby and I have not been getting along at all this week, so of course no bd'ing for me. Its so frustrating but hey it happens.

Hope you gals won't mind if I keep lurking around here. The girls on this thread are the best! I'm not ready to leave you all yet- you've been my biggest support through all the bad stuff. I check this group literally like 10 times a day :)

me too, im not goign anywhere either, not until we all get a bfp and can change the name of our thread :)

sorry you're out mirage, we all have months like that, ttc is so stressful sometimes

Man..I have yet to get used to these pregnancy dreams! so weird & vivid. I had a dream, where i was at my appt..seen this doc who was gonna give me the u/s but when he seen i was on progesterone (he asked about the white crumbly stuff lmao), he said "you're not pregnant, progesterone is to not get pregnant" and I said "yes i am!" lol and he said how do you know..i said "i've had positive blood tests, good hcg numbers, positive urine tests at the clinic ect" and he said "oh". I was so mad in this dream, i woke up wondering if it really happened! my 1st appt is on wednesday! it cannot come fast enough!

Fx we do hopeful, Im feeling so broody and the DH saying things like he hopes I am makes me want it even more!!

future - that is so awesome, i looked back at older posts and you were so worried about the timing and it all worked out!

mrscd - had to google broody to make sure i thought what it meant, lol. i always feel really broody around ovu time

hey hopeful, im well thanks, my appt is thursday but i dont think ill get an ultrasound then, i would like to have one soon, im feeling not pregnant, so im nervous about a loss again. fx for everyone,

i've read alot about symptoms going away and people being just fine and still pregnant ;) i understand the worrying though. if you are 6 weeks now they should do an u/s at 7 weeks. for me, they start them at 5.5 weeks (but i'm closely watched)

unless I'd start bleeding (like I did the other 2x) I won't be seen for my first appointment until 8 wks. That is forever away!!

Wow!!! Congratulations Future!!! Amazing amazing news! Wishing you the happiest & healthiest pregnancy. Yay!!!
Hopefully the rest of us will get our BFP soon too. :)

Future -- I did not realize you were/are from MN?! annnnd your bfp looks just like mine did! i was so nervous, mainly b/c i never made it past the 4/5wk mark..and here i am at 8w1d! and my appt is in 4days! my midwife gave me progesterone just in case, but doesnt think i need it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->