TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

The only thing I'd compare to is my other 2. The first time when I started bleeding at 5 wks I had HCG of 139 which after 2 days only went to 150.
The second time it was 29 and I wasn't tested again.
I probably should go do it this week. I think this time seems like it is going better, so I'd think the numbers would reflect that too.

Good luck at your appt tomorrow ayclobes!

Hows things going Kate? Been praying for you too! Good luck on Thursday!

Future- if you want to get betas done I would wait til 5 weeks. It will feel better to see the numbers at that time since that's when you miscarried before. Your early ultrasound is what will be most reassuring. You should see a heartbeat. And that's a point you haven't been to with the other two. It will be Way better than betas.... Proof that baby is doing well. Only you can decide though. Will betas ease your mind or make you worry more?

Thank you Daisy! Im excited for my appointment, I mean, worried, but excited. Crossing my fingers and praying for good news!

Well I went in for the blood draw this morning and am still waiting to hear my results. I figure this way I'll have 4 days until doing it again Monday morning (at 5wks)- so by then it should have doubled for sure. It's still just a waiting game!

fx future, keep your head up. i think because you have had a fair amount of time since your mc, this baby is sure to stick :)

:headspin::yipee::loopy:

HCG is 1,700!!!! WAHOOOO!
Gosh I really think that this time could be it!
I've never been over 150 before when I was at 5wks.
I looked on a chart and this number falls in the 5wk range (I'm only 4+1 according to the dates) so it looks really good.
I can actually be excited now!

:headspin::yipee::loopy:

Congrats future!! :happydance: that is an awesome number! Mine with Megan at 4 weeks were 86! And 200's 2 days later. Maybe it's twins?! :baby::baby: :winkwink:

Well, im back from my appt. Not good. I had the u/s done..i was supposed to be 8w2d or 8w5d..baby measured 6w4d and no heartbeat. They told me to prepare for a m/c and called it a missed miscarriage..if i dont start bleeding/losing the baby in a couple weeks..i have to go in for a d&c. I can't believe this. Took us 2 years to get this baby and now it is gone.

aclobes - i am teary for you right now - so sorry - i hate going through miscarriages. please let us know if there's anything we can do to help. big hugs.

i am so sorry acyclobes, thats a fear of mine as well, a fear of all of ours to go through again im sure. I am certianly thinking of you today.

:sadangel:
ayclobes- how devastating for you. I'm so sorry - my heart is with you and I'll be praying for you.
:cry:

Thanks ladies..I just am numb..i thought this would finally be it..but i guess something was not right with the baby. We seen the baby on the screen..not moving. I just cant believe this is happening..I've never made it past 4ish-5ish weeks before..and now this? its so hard..my mom called my boss..and she's aware and covering my shifts for the rest of the week ... no way i can work..

Take all the time of you need. I go to a great re in edina- let me know if you want the name

Take all the time of you need. I go to a great re in edina- let me know if you want the name

Thanks. I was seeing an RE in mpls, but i hated driving into the city. I was seeing a midwife in waconia..but I kinda wanna go in and talk to her as to what I should do/go from here. I kinda wanna see if theres something we can do to prevent this again. I can see an re through my midwife's office in waconia though..i just, i dont know if that will be possible or not..they'll recommend we wait a couple months

I am so so sorry ayclobes. My prayers are with you during this difficult time. :hugs: Big big hugs.

here's the website if u want to check them out. My re is Obgyn too. She did my septum removal surgery, all rpl tests and will hopefully deliver for me one day. It's a one stop shop which is nice. www.obgynmn.com. I see dr rice. They also have a maple grove location. I love it there, they are very understanding, knowledgeable and nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->