TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Yes, it is an ovulation test! I just took another opk--the cheapie on is +, but the digi i didnt get my surge, im thinking its b/c i got it yesterday! I'll post a picture!

Hi ladies how's every1?! Welcome 2 all the new ladies!!

Well it's a new yr so we're back ttc..its been 6 months since the mc & my due date was the 25th of this month :-( & my bff is due any time now so I been a little emotional... But I'm happy with ttc again just hope it happens soon.

Fx 4 all of us that 2012 treats us good!

Hi Mirage! Happy New Year!
I'm coming up to 12 months since my first miscarriage :( And so many of my friends have had babies during this time. So happy for them but its hard not to feel sad for myself.

I'm CD8 so starting to get excited about trying this month!!! I'm feeling VERY positive!

I'm certain it will happen for us really soon. :hugs:

Yes, it is an ovulation test! I just took another opk--the cheapie on is +, but the digi i didnt get my surge, im thinking its b/c i got it yesterday! I'll post a picture!

Exciting Ayclobes! Very exciting now get BD!!!:sex:

Good luck ayclobes!

I haven't dropped in on all of you in a while... how is it going for everyone?

Hi Future!

How are you going? Have you got a bump yet?

I'm feeling much more positive about things and I really feel like my time is just around the corner.

xxx

https://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac338/ashyy_bby/americas%20next%20top%20mommy/opk2.jpgHere it is! ahhhh I <3 picnik!

Heya Ladies how are you all??

Afm - This month isn't a good month for me as my little bubba in heaven would of been due this month :( And I dont know if its me or what but everyone seems to be pregnant all around me and its killing me knowing Im not gonna be next. That I have to wait till the consultant at the hospital gives the OK for my GP to start me on clomfene so I have any chance of conceiving. I hate my body so much right now!

Hi MrsCD
Sorry to hear that you're feeling so down. Try and stay positive - I know its hard. :hugs: Your time will definitely come - stay strong. xx

We bd'd last night..and im not sure if it will happen tonight as i have to work..and when i get home all dh wants to do is sleeeep..same for tomorrow..but i shouldnt O until saturday or sunday so we'll bd then too. If dh doesnt need to work saturday..then we'll bd friday night..ahhh. I sure hope this means a healthy bean is right around the corner!

Good luck ayclobes!

I haven't dropped in on all of you in a while... how is it going for everyone?

Hi Future!

How are you going? Have you got a bump yet?

I'm feeling much more positive about things and I really feel like my time is just around the corner.

xxx

Hi Lily! I'm glad that you're feeling positive- I think that really helps :)
No "real" bump yet, but I can kind of feel the top of my uterus sticking out just past the top of my pubic bone. It is noticeable to me, but I don't think to anyone else that they'd be able to tell yet.

Hi all

Can I join this thread?

I found out i was four weeks pregnant on 25/11/11 after trying to conceive #1 after 2 months. Me and my OH were over the moon!!!

On 7/12/11 I started bleeding at work, I thought it was normal as I have heard lots of people bleed a little at first. When I got home it started to get a lot worse so I decided to go to A&E to find out what was going on.

After examinations the doctor told me that my cervix was slightly open (sorry for tmi) and that it was possible I was miscarrying. I was devastated but wanted to know for sure, so the doctor referred me to the EPU for a scan the next day.

Unfortunately the scan result showed that the baby had no heartbeat and had come away from the wall of the womb and was on it's way out. The doctor advised that, after blood tests showed my hormone levels were too low for it to continue, I should have an ERPC which she booked me in for the next day. All went well except I was devastated and took me a week to get my head straight.

We are now trying to conceive again, we started a week after the op, but AF arrived on Tuesday (30 or so days after). I have been trying to work out my cycle as a lot of others said to take a mc as a period and you can work out when you will ovulate.

I am hoping to try again this month, I have worked out that I should be fertile around the 20th Jan.

Anyone else in the same boat? I would love to speak to someone who is going through the same or similar scenario?

Sorry for the length of this post!!!

x

Ladies what do u think? I just took this and I'm trying not to b 2 excited and wait till tomorrow so I can use fmu. I believe there is a line but I think since its not dark I'm a little skeptical!

Attachments

• pgg.jpg
    pgg.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 11
Mirage - i see it! its light, but you can so see it..be excited! i am excited for you!

AFM - i have a question about o'ing lol. I got my first LH surge with the CB digi on 1/11 and my cheapie opk was most deff positive on 1/12.. i took both of them just a couple minutes ago..and both negative..that means i have or will be o'ing soon? right? the only time we've bd'd was 1/11 annnnd i put one of those instead cup things in overnight..my odd's are good right? We had been planning on bd'ing tomorrow and sunday..but im gonna suck up it and tell dh i wana bd tonight..even though it'll be hell getting up at 5am for work at 6am..oh well.

the photos:
Taken 1/11/12
https://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac338/ashyy_bby/americas%20next%20top%20mommy/op2.jpg

Taken 1/12/12https://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac338/ashyy_bby/americas%20next%20top%20mommy/opk2.jpg

Mirage!!!!!! Yay! definitely a bfp there! What brand is that?

Ayclobes... Good luck at catching the egg! I think you should bd tonight as well... More important than Sunday I think if it ends up being too much. Just go to bed early tonight!

Thanks ladies!

Ayclobes I agree! Bd 2nite as well!!! Fingers crossed 4 u!

Daisybee that is the dollar tree brand..I've taken 3 more..lol..2morrow morning I'm gonna use a name brand 1...I've some how convinced myself that maybe all the test are tainted! Smh!

Mirage - that defiantly looks like a BFP to me!!

Ayclobes - I remember reading that sperm live up to 2-3 days in your womb but fresh ones are always a bonus so you better get busy :)

Afm - The other night I was in horrendous pain in my lower abdomen on my right side (where my ovaries are) so I visited the nurse today to try and understand what's going on with my body since being diagnosed with PCOS. She told me the pain I had was one or more of the cysts swelling with blood and bursting which means Im ovulating!!!! So happy to hear that after being told Im not ovulating and that's why we are not conceiving. Fingers crossed after my next hospital consultation they will start me on clomid

Hi all

Can I join this thread?

I found out i was four weeks pregnant on 25/11/11 after trying to conceive #1 after 2 months. Me and my OH were over the moon!!!

On 7/12/11 I started bleeding at work, I thought it was normal as I have heard lots of people bleed a little at first. When I got home it started to get a lot worse so I decided to go to A&E to find out what was going on.

After examinations the doctor told me that my cervix was slightly open (sorry for tmi) and that it was possible I was miscarrying. I was devastated but wanted to know for sure, so the doctor referred me to the EPU for a scan the next day.

Unfortunately the scan result showed that the baby had no heartbeat and had come away from the wall of the womb and was on it's way out. The doctor advised that, after blood tests showed my hormone levels were too low for it to continue, I should have an ERPC which she booked me in for the next day. All went well except I was devastated and took me a week to get my head straight.

We are now trying to conceive again, we started a week after the op, but AF arrived on Tuesday (30 or so days after). I have been trying to work out my cycle as a lot of others said to take a mc as a period and you can work out when you will ovulate.

I am hoping to try again this month, I have worked out that I should be fertile around the 20th Jan.

Anyone else in the same boat? I would love to speak to someone who is going through the same or similar scenario?

Sorry for the length of this post!!!

x

Hiya Christina so sorry to hear of your loss, and ofcourse you are more than welcome to join this thread :) good luck with the baby making :)

Today was day 3 of +opks! I should o by the 16th I think. I have 3.5hrs of work left..and im exhausted. Sleep is in my future when I gert home..then back at work at 6a, then gym..then bding possibly before dh work xmas party!

Hi Christina!! So sorry for your loss.Best of luck to you! When your trying to figure out o'ing after a mc I would add a few days before and after to the date you come up with. Me personally my cyle was 2-4 days early or late for 5 months after the mc, so i figured my o'ing was a little off.

Mirage has the line on the hpt got any darker??

Yes it got darker & hubby went & bought a digital test! Lol! It was cute....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->