TTC after loss - over 40 - any takers? Our lucky thread - 9 rainbows and 1 BFP

Faint bfp on Morrison's 15miu so those ICS at the weekend must of been wrong. V faint for 14dpo think I implanted around Tuesday when I had the pink/brown spotting, never had that before, noit getting my hopes up but do feel quite sick today x

Attachments

• IMG_3320_kindlephoto-16789382.jpg
    IMG_3320_kindlephoto-16789382.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0722_kindlephoto-16964884.jpg
    IMG_0722_kindlephoto-16964884.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 3
Becks :) how wonderful lets hope its your Christmas miricle like dance said . Merry Christmas everyone xxxx

Today Regina but boobs no longer sore and spotting brown this morning:( xxx

Oh Becks, this month has been such a roller coaster of emotions for you. I'm sorry to hear it ended in a cp :cry: I hope you were still able to enjoy Christmas.

AFM I am around 5dpo today and all my usual post O symptoms so I'm certain it's another dud cycle for me.

I keep getting pp pretty much all cycle this cycle and last. I passed a clot (not just blood) on 1st Nov and I think I may still have some MC-related tissue hanging around, I want to get a scan but then I think nah it's just menopause coming, stop wasting people's time :shrug:

I know how you feel love, I wanted to ask for stuff when I went to my hospital app but thought what's the point: ( thankyou, was so ill with flu Xmas eve and Xmas day I couldn't even get up off the sofa much plus Brooklyn was really ill so it kinda put a dampner on things what with the cp too. Oh well xx

Sorry you were sick over xmas, Oasis.

I'm feeling really drained today. 9 days after taking misoprostol, I'm still bleeding and passing tiny clots. The RE says that if it continues, they will send me for a D&C but I've read that it's normal for it to last 2-3 weeks. It just depresses me, though. It's a steady reminder of my loss and that I can't TTC yet. Plus, I saw a picture of my adult daughter today who is getting married in March. It was so beautiful that it made my maternal instincts ache and I started to cry.

Ah hunni I'm so sorry:( this last cp has left me feeling pretty desolate too, I'm starting to wonder if I can carry a healthy baby anymore:( xxx

Aah Becks, sorry you and Brooklyn were both ill over Xmas :hugs: And sorry you're feeling down, it's only natural. All we can do is keep trying I guess :shrug:

TTC, I had a similar drug (or same) with my MMC at the end of June. I bled for ages, but mostly spotting after first 10 days. I had a scan booked because my hcg test was not negative after 2 weeks, but then I tested on the morning of the scheduled scan a few days later and it was negative so I cancelled the scan. I wish I'd kept the appointment now because I had a big clot 1st November and still don't feel right now.

You could see if they could offer you a scan to check things before they do a D&C? Or will they do that anyway?

I don't know what they will do. They do a scan every time I go in. I don't know if I need to go in, though. Yesterday I had dropped down to just spotting. Then, today, I'm back to light bleeding and clotting. So, I called the nurse. The nurse is terrible about returning phone calls, though. So, if I don't hear back after lunch, I'll call again.

I don't know what they will do. They do a scan every time I go in. I don't know if I need to go in, though. Yesterday I had dropped down to just spotting. Then, today, I'm back to light bleeding and clotting. So, I called the nurse. The nurse is terrible about returning phone calls, though. So, if I don't hear back after lunch, I'll call again.

Have you managed to get hold of the nurse yet hun?

Happy new year ladies :) 2015 has been filled with many ups and downs . I hope 2016 brings you all much happiness , health and joy xxxxxx

Happy New Year Regina, Becks and any other ladies reading :thumbup:

2015 didn't get off to a good start for me - it's 1 year today that I was rushed to A&E with my ectopic because my ovary ruptured :cry:

I am today 10 or 11 dpo. I don't think I'm pregnant but I have had a blood taste in my mouth when I've woken up this morning, and a couple of other mornings recently. No blood when I've cleaned my teeth though. This has made me wonder a little, but no other signs. I couldn't test this morning as I know I wouldn't be able to handle a BFN today since I'm feeling a little fragile emotionally. I have pp now and think most likely AF will come soon. Hope it doesn't show today, that will be a bit of a kick in the teeth.

I hope 2016 is kind to all of us xx

So sorry love, I really understand, I'm still not even begun to get over my 12 week loss in may it just kinda gets pushed to the back of my mind cause its so painful I don't want to deal or even think about how happy and hopeful i was at the scans, I can't bring myself to look at those precious pictures. I so hope 2016 is all of our year xxx

So sorry love, I really understand, I'm still not even begun to get over my 12 week loss in may it just kinda gets pushed to the back of my mind cause its so painful I don't want to deal or even think about how happy and hopeful i was at the scans, I can't bring myself to look at those precious pictures. I so hope 2016 is all of our year xxx

:hugs::hugs:

I can relate. I'm still grieving my 10 week loss in a big way. It's so hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->