TTC after loss - over 40 - any takers? Our lucky thread - 9 rainbows and 1 BFP

Ladies,
Have a question for those that MC naturally. How long I did you have tissue coming out? It seemed with my other two natural MC. That everything came out in 1day. Well Sunday, I thought I passed everything and well today more pieces of tissue came out???? Did this happen to you ladies?

I mc naturally..it started in january and was till passing tissue in late Febuary...in fact I had a big clot that finally signaled the end of the spotting a week before my af in march

Ladies,
Have a question for those that MC naturally. How long I did you have tissue coming out? It seemed with my other two natural MC. That everything came out in 1day. Well Sunday, I thought I passed everything and well today more pieces of tissue came out???? Did this happen to you ladies?

Sorry i didn`t MC naturally - my first was a D & C at 8 weeks and my second was a MMC at 13-14 weeks gestation (found at 17 weeks) and I had to give birth to this LO. :cry:

I passed most in 1 day and then just had small amounts for about a week after :thumbup:

Had a natural. Most of the loss of tissue was on day 1, but little bits kept coming away for the 16 days I bled.

only my first was natural and it took about 2-3 days.

I did another test later and its a tiny bit darker, but still v v light. woke up feeling queezy and dizzy so am going to wait until wednesday to test as we're going away for a few days.

Hope you all enjoy the long weekend xx

I did another test later and its a tiny bit darker, but still v v light. woke up feeling queezy and dizzy so am going to wait until wednesday to test as we're going away for a few days.

Good luck Donna.:happydance: Thank you ladies. I think I wasjust a little shocked about that incident. :wacko:

fingers crossed for you.

Donna, the weekend away will do you good and will hopefully take your mind off things for a while.

I am going away Monday for 5 days to Euro Disney. This will hopefully give us a few days to forget about trying and babies for a few days.

I saw my doctor today for a regular check following my MC in Jan, she thinks maybe we tried too hard last month and i had got myself into a state so this won`t help me.

i explained I thought I was going to OV earlier than i thought as I mis read EWCM, i then got all in a state cos i thought i wasn`t going to OV. DH and I did BD from when i thought I got EWCM until day after i did after OV which was 10 days in a row and to tell you truth towards the end we were both so tired that i think it was just too much for both if us and became a chore more than anything else!!!

Really hoping this was the problem and I am going to really try, although not at all easy, to lie back and relax!!!

Hope everyone has a great long weekend and I`ll catch up when I get back.:hugs:

hi girls

Xanth I am so sorry babe :hugs: take care of yourself.

Garnet I am so sorry you have had to endure this again :hugs: is it possible to explore the cause? I had a natural mc and it lasted 7 days. Although it was really light except for the first night.

Donna wat is the latest? I have my fingers crossed for you :flower:

Dancareoi it sounds like you are navigating your way through and getting better info on how to read your body. I had a similar experience when I realised I was misreading my temps and discovered I was ovulating on day 10 instead of day 14. Folllowing that I got my first BFP. Good luck this cycle babe :hugs:

Lilblossom thats awesome news you are well on the way this cycle for the fun stuff :hugs: I got AF today myself ..so relieved :) so today CD1 for me and things feel normal again.

Creative how are you going wat CD are you?

hope you all have a lovely weekend its raining and cold here and a bit miserable quite frankly. Hopefully things may clear up tomoro bit of sun would be most welcome.

Madeline xxx

Currently CD7. tail ending AF.
building up my energy for the next two weeks!!:coffee:

Madeline,
We went through all the tests last summer and it is my eggs. Chromsomal abnormalities is the main cause of MC during the first trimester with advance maternal age. Our bodies have a built in system to get rid of abnormal fetuses. You basically gamble in hopes of getting a healthy egg. This time I had a silent UTI that started the process. My husband is opposed to IVF and using a donor egg.

I am sorry to hear that Garnet. How did they test for egg quality?

I hope you the odds are in your favour next time. Would DHEA be an option? I haven't gone that route yet but I am starting acupuncture and chinese herbs next week in response to my first mc recently in case it wasn't just a random event.

Madeline xxx

I take 300 mg of Q10 and 25 mg of DHEA. I can't take too much. DHEA because it really affects my moods..

yeh, the DHEA story has alot of positives but there can b side effects...the coQ10 supplement is very encouraging from wat I read. I want to take some myself but I am going to get it prescribed.

I am really nervous about having needles stuck into me on Monday but i am committed to the whole thing now and encouraged by the success IVF programs are having with it though we r conceiving naturally.

Madeline xxx

So sorry for those of you who just experienced another mc. Hope Donna is doing ok. I know she went on holiday this weekend and was going to test again when she returns.

It looks like Creative, Dance and I are all cycle buddies and all over 40 so that makes it kind of neat. Alot of these threads I follow the ladies are all in their early to mid twenties and while i can relate with some of their stuff, their impatience makes me want to scream wait til you get this old and feel that window getting smaller.

Anyway, cd 6 here and af has wrapped up ..just occasional spotting. began checking cp and will begin temping tomorrow just until o is confirmed then gonna stop. Don't want to spend too much time analysing dips and rises in temp. I will also start opk testing on Monday. would usually start on cd 10 but want to make sure we don 't miss the surge this time since last cycle was so long I worry this one may be shorter. I also plan to start drinking green tea this week as i hear it increases cm. I hate that as we get older we get dryer. Also committing to drinking more water and decreasing my caffeine intake...I am an addict when it comes to caffeine. And finally am trying to shave off some extra pounds I put on in the last year since quitting smoking. Would welcome any other thoughts on what I could do. My problem wasn't with the bean sticking, it was with the egg quality I believe. (Blighted Ovum)

Should ovulate somewhere between Saturday and Monday and fortunately I have a five day weekend (don't know how I managed that) so plenty of time to get on the bding train...or boat since that's where we will likely be most of the weekend. ha ha

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

It looks like Creative, Dance and I are all cycle buddies and all over 40 so that makes it kind of neat. Alot of these threads I follow the ladies are all in their early to mid twenties and while i can relate with some of their stuff, their impatience makes me want to scream wait til you get this old and feel that window getting smaller.

Nice to have some TTC buddies!

as soon as AF goes away I plan to BD every other day as I havn't got a clue when I'll Ov. Maybe next moth I'll start using ov sticks to find out more about me, but with any luck my plan will work with out the need for that.

Nice to have some TTC buddies!

as soon as AF goes away I plan to BD every other day as I havn't got a clue when I'll Ov. Maybe next moth I'll start using ov sticks to find out more about me, but with any luck my plan will work with out the need for that.

Just watching your cm should tell you when you are around ovulation...it will get really wet and should get stretchy...just don't check it when aroused as that is also stretchy hahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->