• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC after m/c before AF

Yay! That's brilliant news girly!

U enjoy every minute of your pregnancy x

Hi all :) Is everyone ok?
Sorry I haven't posted for a while. Have put this on another thread too so sorry if you see this twice! I've been struggling a bit. Getting first AF after the miscarriage has hit me hard and I've been feeling very low. To top it off another of my SIL has announced she is pregnant, due 6 weeks after my little one was supposed to come. That's now threeeof my SIL all pregnant. Happy for her obviously but it hurts - she's caught on her third cycle of trying.
Oh well. Need to try and get my head together as I'm on cd 15 and getting pain and EWCM so need to get to the BDing! Just not sure how much more of this whole TTC thing I can take...
Girly I'm so happy you're scan went well, hoping that you're relaxing and enjoying things a bit more now you've seen that precious little heartbeat :)
:flower:

Thanks hun! Definitely trying to relax a bit more now.

I know how hard it is. I thought we'd covered all bases after the m/c and then AF showed. However, it was that cycle that we got our bfp. It's difficult but you'll get there. It does get better. Massive :hugs:

Hi all :) I've been struggling a bit. Getting first AF after the miscarriage has hit me hard and I've been feeling very low. To top it off another of my SIL has announced she is pregnant, due 6 weeks after my little one was supposed to come. Happy for her obviously but it hurts - she's caught on her third cycle of trying. Need to try and get my head together as I'm on cd 15 and getting pain and EWCM so need to get to the BDing! Just not sure how much more of this whole TTC thing I can take...

I'm sorry, it does hurt so much to miss that first cycle, and other people's announcements are very difficult (I should have been first!). I'm glad to hear that you're ovulating, and it sounds like your body is getting back on track quickly, so that's great. Hang in there, we're hoping for you!

Girly, that's great news about baby :)
Pinhams, I am doing ovulation tests, but still nothing. I'm not sure if I've got crap tests or if my body is just not ovulating. I'm trying not to worry about it too much.

Hope all you lot are well :) x x

Sami B - i remember when i was ttc my dd and i did ovulation tests every day (just from ebay) i had just came of cerezette so wanted to know if i had ovukated. I never once got a positive but my period never came and i was really concerned but i thought id take a test and it was a bfp! so maybe u r ovulating? just the stupid sticks fault! lol.

Little up date from me, last week i seemed to have ewcm. Me and oh dtd alot, every other day atleast.

Ive been craming a little the last couple of days but today i seem to have cm tinged with a bit of brownishblood? whats that all about?

I couldnt tell u when or if ive ovulated but its been just over 3 wks since i lost baby now x

That sounds positive! Ooh fingers crossed for you! These tests were also from eBay lol.

That sounds positive! Ooh fingers crossed for you! These tests were also from eBay lol.

Ive got my fingers crossed so hard for all of us on this thread.

lol well maybe dont get too disheartened if it doesnt show ur ovulating. :thumbup

Is it terrible to wish away weeks? this 2ww is pure torture. I really dont feel any dif tho so im just waiting for the witch x

Hi all!
I'm in 2WW now too pinhams, going to hate every minute of it! When are you testing?
Just popped in to wish everyone a lovely weekend :flower:

Also - I wonder if perhaps because for me it was a missed miscarriage, it will take a while. I only found out that the baby had died at 8 weeks and 4 days, when I went for the 12 week scan. Id had no bleeding, was still being sick etc. I only had some tiny spotting 2 days later whilst I was waiting for the ERPC which was scheduled for 4 days after. And I think that could have been purely because my mind then knew, my body started to realise. But that was all I ever had.

I had a silent miscarriage. I went for a early scan as I had spotted the tiniest bit. When back the week later and they confirmed the miscarriage. I have been bleeding since 13th March and am still bleeding now but its not been very heavy so I am waiting to pass baby. The scan showed a lot of bleeding around the sack so it shouldn't take long. My baby didn't even make it to 6 weeks and I should now be 11 weeks. I was told I can start trying again as soon as bleeding stops but I am still to go back for a scan to confirm everything is gone.

:dust: to everyone TTC and F'd for a happy and healthy 9 months to all the expecting mums.

xx

Hi all!
I'm in 2WW now too pinhams, going to hate every minute of it! When are you testing?
Just popped in to wish everyone a lovely weekend :flower:

Hi baby1wanted.

23rd of march is 4 wks after miscarriage but think I ovulated later so I might do a cheeky test on the 23rd but if in painfully honest I don't think this will b my month. Just think i won't be lucky enough to get bfp b4 I've had a cycle with af.

When are u testing? X

Hi Everyone,

Do you mind if I join your thread?

I MC on 02/20/13 and have mixed emotions about trying again. One side of me wants to be pregnant so very badly and the other side of me feels guilty …like I’m trying to replace the baby I lost. I was almost 12 weeks but I had a feeling something was wrong. I lost my grandfather a week before I found out I MC and had started spotting (dark brown) and not very much, so I called the doctor and was told all should be fine as long as it wasn’t bright red. In my mind, I knew something was wrong but my heart made me think … it could be stress? It could be my body dealing with the loss of my grandfather? I had an appointment that following week for a routine 12 week checkup and I found out that we had lost the baby at 7 weeks 3 days…That day was the worst day of my life.

I’ve read all of your post and it’s nice to know that I’m not alone! Thank gosh for this website…….

With all that being said, we did start trying about two weeks after my MC (I just needed to get the “deed” over with because in my head I associated that with the MC). I had a feeling the next day I might be ovulating, which from what I’ve read is unlikely so I bought an ovulation kit. The kit showed positive but from what I have read/researched that could be leftover HCG in my body. I tested the next few days and the results were all negative so I do believe my cycle is back to normal but who knows at this point….. So, now it’s the waiting game and my mind is playing all kinds of mean tricks on me….. Are any of you guys dealing with the same amount of emotions? Any similar stories?

Welcome lovebug. I'm so sorry for your loss. And the loss of your grandfather.

It's normal to feel guilty, you just have to remind yourself that you're not replacing the baby you lost. It takes time to grieve and DTD can help the grieving process as it brings back the intimacy in your relationship. I know trying again so soon really helped both me and OH to grieve our loss. I do feel sad at what we've lost but I'm trying to focus on the positives and try and enjoy this pregnancy.

We're all here if you need to talk, and there's a lot of great support on this thread. I hope you get your sticky bean soon!! :hugs:

Welcome lovebug. I'm so sorry for your loss. And the loss of your grandfather.

It's normal to feel guilty, you just have to remind yourself that you're not replacing the baby you lost. It takes time to grieve and DTD can help the grieving process as it brings back the intimacy in your relationship. I know trying again so soon really helped both me and OH to grieve our loss. I do feel sad at what we've lost but I'm trying to focus on the positives and try and enjoy this pregnancy.

We're all here if you need to talk, and there's a lot of great support on this thread. I hope you get your sticky bean soon!! :hugs:

Thanks Girly922 and congratulations as well!!! How are you feeling?

I feel like I’m in such a funk and a deep dark one at times. My entire family is mourning the loss of my grandfather so no one is happy right now and everyone is in tears… Although I miss my grandfather tremendously, I feel as though I haven’t even begun to mourn his loss. The day before my grandfather’s service we found out that we had lost the baby and my mom decided to tell my entire family that I had MC (we hadn’t told anyone yet because I had such a fear of mc. My sister-in-law and close friend both had miscarried…) and then asked that no one talk about it. So, the day of my grandfather’s service it was like a “BIG FAT ELEPHANT” in the room and everyone knew but no one would acknowledge it. I’m not sure at this point if them acknowledging it would have been better but I was going through so many mixed emotions and it would have been nice for someone to say, “hey, I’m sorry” or even just a pat on the back….something.

It’s difficult for me to talk to anyone about the baby because I feel bad. I know that my family is devastated over the loss of my grandfather so I don’t bring up the baby because I don’t want them to be even sadder. However, at the same time it’s almost as if the baby never existed to them because I don’t bring it up and they don’t bring it up…..Like I said, an array of emotions right now.
And then on a lighter note, if my husband and I did catch my O, we could be celebrating again in another week or so….

Thank you. :) I feel more positive this time around. But still terrified. We had an early scan at 7+3 that showed a healthy little heartbeat and measuring right on time. I'll be happier after our 12 week scan.

I completely understand how you're feeling with regards to no one acknowledging your loss. We live about an hour away from my parents and 2 1/2 from OH parents so, even though we hadn't told them about the pregnancy, we told them about the m/c over the phone. It happened a week before Christmas so we wanted them to understand that we may not be in the festive spirit. Neither of my parents have acknowledged that I was even pregnant since that phone call. We still haven't yet told them that we're expecting again. So when we went round I felt like there was an unspoken mist. That they knew, but no one wanted to say anything at all.

Both you and hubby still need to time to get through this. It does get easier. I hope you're celebrating soon!

Hello all:flower:
I MC on the 2nd of this month 7weeks+1, and started TTC 7 days later, after a scan and bleeding had stopped.

I'm feeling pretty much back to normal, the week after MC i had a massive breakout of spots all over, my boobs deflated big time and just feel that my hormones have plunged back to pre-pregnancy ways, you know what i mean?
have been DTD (lol, i'm getting to know all these acronyms) every 2-3 days.

I would love to get pregnant again straight away, but also have some people in the family telling us to wait? Mainly older people it must be said. Anyone else had this experience?

Px

Hello all:flower:
I MC on the 2nd of this month 7weeks+1, and started TTC 7 days later, after a scan and bleeding had stopped.

I'm feeling pretty much back to normal, the week after MC i had a massive breakout of spots all over, my boobs deflated big time and just feel that my hormones have plunged back to pre-pregnancy ways, you know what i mean?
have been DTD (lol, i'm getting to know all these acronyms) every 2-3 days.

I would love to get pregnant again straight away, but also have some people in the family telling us to wait? Mainly older people it must be said. Anyone else had this experience?

Px

Hi Phoebebubbles,

I'm so sorry for you loss....

Yes, I totally understand how you feel. My mom asked if we were trying again and I told her that we weren't preventing and she seemed rather shocked and bothered by my response. My doctor said it the best “You want to be pregnant, like yesterday…” Just try not to worry or stress about what other people think.

Plus it wasn’t by choice that any of us MC so trying to get pregnant again IS by choice so it gives us a little amount of control back when we’ve lost so much of it….

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->