TTC after Methotrexate shot

Still TTC here, this is my 2nd Clomid cycle.

LittleBird: Still ttc here too :hugs: Good luck with the 2nd cycle of clomid! I'm still hoping for a miracle.

I am sending the both of you tons and tons of :dust:!!!!! This is our month!!!!!!!!!! Let's do it! WOOHOOOOO :happydance::thumbup:

I'm here! AF came yesterday so I'm officially at a point to start TTC! Monday will be 12 weeks from my methotrexate shot!

I'm having a Day 3 hormone test this week and possibly an HSG. Not sure if June or July will be official TTC start. But it feels good to at least be back in the game :)

Ok yesterday morning SMU I got a bold BFP on FRER (blue dye) Equate, took another one yesterday evening along with a dollar store test and both looked negative. Got up this morning dollar store test positve (the one from last night), I know evap....took another dollar store test this morning with FMU negative. CONFUSED!! My DH said stop using dollar store tests. have symptoms but I don't know. I am now 12 DPO...help!

Ok yesterday morning SMU I got a bold BFP on FRER (blue dye) Equate, took another one yesterday evening along with a dollar store test and both looked negative. Got up this morning dollar store test positve (the one from last night), I know evap....took another dollar store test this morning with FMU negative. CONFUSED!! My DH said stop using dollar store tests. have symptoms but I don't know. I am now 12 DPO...help!

I would def. go and buy a digital!!! Best of luck! Let us know how you make out. :hugs:

I'm here! AF came yesterday so I'm officially at a point to start TTC! Monday will be 12 weeks from my methotrexate shot!

I'm having a Day 3 hormone test this week and possibly an HSG. Not sure if June or July will be official TTC start. But it feels good to at least be back in the game :)

WOOHOO! That is wonderful news! So do you have a doctor's appointment set then for the next couple of days...

I am hoping AF shows her face around June 8-9 and then DH and I can finally start to TTC again!!!!

Please let me know how you make out at the doctor! :hugs::thumbup:

Oh, I hope it does turn out to be your BFP! I think you could try different tests, and also wait until 14DPO (I know, waiting during the 2WW is terrible). The only reason I say you might want to wait is because maybe the line just needs a little time to get darker. Know what I mean? Good luck!

YAY ERIN!!!!! So happy that you are back!

Good luck with the testing this cycle. I had my HSG last cycle and we were still able to TTC, so I doubt it will get in your way. I am not sure what happened to me last cycle, maybe the fact that I was coming off of an early MC or maybe my CM changed so much with the Clomid. I was kinda expecting to get pregnant again easily, since my problem has been staying pregnant. But I'm feeling hopeful for this cycle!

Hello ladies! Hopefully someone on here can help me out with my questions.

The doctors confirmed I was having a miscarriage but my levels stopped dropping at 63.1 and went up to 64 on Monday.

The doctors decided to give me the Methotrexate shot on Tuesday (March 22). I go back to the doctor tmrw for an exam and more blood work to see if my levels have went down.

I have read that you are not supposed to TTC for 3 months after the shot. Has anyone on here conceived right away after the shot or longer? Does anyone have any info that they can share with me with their experience.
Thanks all!

I had methotrexaate in october last year and I was told for 100 days (3 months) to use protection and avoid pregnancy. The reason is, if you get pregnant too quickly and the methotrexate is still in your system it will attack the new embryo and cause a miscarriage, or if later on in the 3 month time it can cause birth defects. :hugs:

Congratulations Shondra!!!

epump: Yay for arrival of AF!! Are you getting an HSG? I had one 3 months after the removal of my left tube and it showed an open right tube :) It was not at uncomfortable as everyone told me it would be and it was so interesting to watch the dye go in and through. FX'd it all works out for you!

Faith: Welcome hun :hugs: so sorry for your loss. The ladies here have all been through what you have so feel free to ask questions and lean on us for support.

AFM: Just waiting for my temp to rise so I can begin my tww. It's such a routine now, this will be 6 cycles actively ttc after my methotrexate/ectopic/tube removal. Very fertile this time so keeping my hopes up DH and I were successful this time!

Hi everyone! It's fun to see this thread active again.

I'm glad my AF came - I would have been a little too worried if I had gotten pregnant in May.

It looks like DH and I are taking 1 more month to re-charge and heal before we offically TTC again. I've pushed back my hormone test and HSG until next cycle (early July most likely). I think we both need a bit more time on several fronts. But I will still be here throughout June cheering the rest of you on!

And thanks for all the HSG thoughts - I am kinda nervous to do it but I think it won't be as painful or scary as I anticipate.

xoxo

Hi ladies! I am back from vacation, and I'm glad that everyone is doing well. I can't believe that it is June already! I got my 2nd AF since the methotrexate at the beginning of my vacation (2 weeks ago today actually), so I will be back to my FS in about 2 weeks when my 3rd AF shows to start TTC again. I am so excited to be able to start trying! My IUI will probably be during the 1st week of July, so there goes our idea of a mini get away over the long 4th weekend!

JPARR, you only have about a week left! I have my fingers already crossed for you.

epump, I'm glad everything worked out and AF came. Good luck with the hormone tests and HSG. I hope that your HSG is painless and easy!

AF showed her face this morning!!! Like clockwork (30 days) So excited! Let the fun begin! WOOOHOOOOOOO

I was just thinking about this... It will be 3 months on June 22 and I won't ovulate till June 24... My 3 months are over and ya think it is safe to start?!?!?!?! Why am I stressing now over this!!!!! The one doctor I had said wait 2 cycles (I am on second cycle now).... HELP LADIES!!!

I think that you should be fine to start ttc this cycle, but that's me. Don't stress out, it'll all work out just the way it's supposed to :hugs:

Your right! Thank you so much Hpyns4life! xx

BTW... How are you doing?!?!?

I was just thinking about this... It will be 3 months on June 22 and I won't ovulate till June 24... My 3 months are over and ya think it is safe to start?!?!?!?! Why am I stressing now over this!!!!! The one doctor I had said wait 2 cycles (I am on second cycle now).... HELP LADIES!!!

I think that you are fine. Three months have gone by, you have been back on your prenatals with extra folic acid for a while, and you have gotten AF twice. My FS had also told me they wanted me to wait 2 cycles, but on the waiver form I had to sign when I got the shot, it said 1 cycle. The only reason that I am going to be on cycle 3 when I start is because wouldn't have hit 3 months by the time of ovulation during cycle 2. I was most concerned about the 3 month time frame rather than the # of cycles.

I'm so excited for you! I feel like these next 2 weeks before AF comes again are going to take so long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->