TTC after Methotrexate shot

happigail- Your daughter is so beautiful! I'm with you.
I am bleeding some but that's it. My shot was two days ago and still no cramping or naseau. I keep lying around trying to let my body rest because I know I need it. It's hard not to worry and constantly think about the baby and what my body will do to miscarry. My heart aches.

Runningmom, mine hurts as well. I wish we could hold up somewhere together so we could go through this together. It's so traumatising, I think I'm making myself worry about everything else so I don't think about this situation.

I'm still not bleeding, but this evening (late day 3) I am starting to cramp and it's right in my back as well. So maybe tomorrow will bring some cramps as well.

Thank you for the Kitty compliment! She is so beautiful I agree!! You have a boy right? I bet he keeps you on your toes. Try to rest as much as you can, but try to keep your mind busy, find that helpse the most.

Massive hugs xx

Sometimes the bleeding doesn't start for a few days after the shot. (from other stories the ladies have shared) If you are concerned you should give your doctor a ring on the phone. I am a good one for doing that LOL.

Thanks jpar. I actually have my 4 day bloods tomorrow so might mention there, although the early pregnancy midwives only work Monday to friday so may have to wait until the 7 day test.

ahhh ok! Just remember, if your numbers go up it is NORMAL! By day 7 is when they start to fall. Best of luck!

happigail, thanks!
I have a 17 month old little girl. Blaire. She is my sunshine! She definitely keeps me busy. She has been so sweet these last two days. She has played quietly as I lay on the couch watching her. She makes me smile, even through my tears. I go Monday for my blood tests. Let me know happigail how yours goes. I will be praying. God is cradling us and our little ones. :hugs: Hugs back to you!

Thanks jparr for your encouragement and insight. How is your TTC?

DH and I are going to start ttc next cycle which should begin July 8. Super nervous but staying very positive.

Btw happigail.... I love your daughter!!!! She is beautiful! I even had to show my husband this post to show him her picture!

Thanks jparr! ATM she is in her cot dancing and enthusiastically fake coughing (one of her favourite things to do!) rather than going to sleep!

Well I cramped a bit yesterday and today I have been lightly bleeding so really hoping this means it's started to work.

Running mum how are you feeling? Day 4 for you so i expect you've been for bloods? X

Ok... hopefully you ladies can help me out with this. I posted this thread earlier. Any ideas of what is happening?!?!?
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-after-loss/655109-ovulated-twice-wth.html

Hey happigail! Friday night (day 2) I cramped. Yesterday (day3) just nauseated. Really felt like crap all day. Today, I feel better. ??? I've been bleeding all along so I'm not real sure what's normal or what to look for. With my endometriosis, my doc said to just watch for excessive. Today is my day 4 but my clinic is closed so I go tomorrow am for bloods. Doctor said my levels may rise a little before dropping later in the week, so we will see. How were your bloods? Other than cramping, how have you been feeling?

Love Kitty's fake cough. My daughter thinks it is hilarious to fake sneeze or fake cough. Aren't they precious?

jparr- keep on journaling. I've been reading. Sorry I haven't posted. This has been a rough weekend. I also need to get 'up' on all the abbreviations. You are so with it.

Hi running mum and hugs. I feel really rough from it all as well, the exhaustion is unbelievable isn't it? The fake coughs and sneezes are hilarious!

I felt fine day 4 except a little cramping.

Today (day 6) I am bleeding even more than yesterday and the last few nights I've been having terrible nightmares.

Well a little update from me: I woke up today (day 6) to terrible cramps and heavy bleeding. I called my mum and she came over to help with the children whilst I just could barely hold back from screaming with the pain (luckily the children didn't notice). About 9.30am the cramps subsided a bit and I decided to go into the garden. I suddenly felt the urge to push.. And passed a lot of it and then I pushed again and the rest came out. I instantly felt so much better. So I def miscarried. I'd imagined numbers are going to be much lower tomorrow. X

happigail :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: hun. This too shall pass. Sending you healing thoughts :hugs:

happigail, fingers crossed that your #s are down. About 10 days after my shot I had a similar experience, I started bleeding heavily and passed what appeared to be a tiny sac. When I next went for my bloodwork, my hcg had gone from the high 260s down to 11. I hope that you have the same kind of drop.

JPARR, you are getting so close! I hope you are feeling good about it. I didn't realize that you had a journal, I will have to start reading.

I had my day 3 ultrasound and bloodwork on Saturday, and everything looks good. The u/s tech said that my ovaries are very active. I don't exactly know what that means, but she was enthusiastic, so I will take it as a good thing. This is my 3rd day of clomid
(2 more left), and I go back to the FS on July 4th to see how my follies are doing. My IUI should be next week between the 6th and 8th. I am starting to get excited, I feel good about this for whatever reason. If it doesn't work, I will probably be more upset than when it didn't work back in December, but I am going to hang on to the positive vibe!

o happigail, hugs.

I went yesterday for bloods but haven't got results yet. This is the third day I have felt normal since shot. I still feel like this is not over. I have not passed anything yet so I am a little anxious.

I am sending happy, positive thoughts your way Michelle.

Thinking of you both, happigail and runningmom. Hang in there!

Got AF this weekend (today is CD4) and all my Day 3 bloodwork checked out great. Next is my HSG for Thursday (CD 6) and then hopefully on to TTC. Scared for the HSG but just looking forward to getting it over with.

Michelle, I think we're pretty close in cycle days!

Michelle that does sound positive! Firmly thinking good thoughts for you!
Epump woo hoo af! Hope the bloods go ok.
Running mum I think that things may go differently for us as the hospital have again changed their minds and are saying they no longer think it was 'of unknown location' and a pseudo sac. They now think it was a non viable pregnancy in my uterus, hence why I miscarried fully, so I don't think you should worry about us not running on a par. Also I felt like nothing was happening until day 6 and then it happened really fast, but I think it's later for others. How are you feeling today?

Well another little update, day 4 hcg was 860 apparently and today's day 7 levels were 150, so a very big drop, but I expected that after yesterday. They also said that my kidney and liver function was on the boarder line for being compromised by the methotrexate and they want to re test that in a week and I'm to go right into hospital if I get poorly or nauseated :s bit worrying.

I'm hoping i can drop 150 hcg in a week and have better kidney and liver function also and put this behind me. I've decided to have a copper coil fitted for a year and focus on being kind to my body. I gave birth 7 months ago and have also miscarried and been pines full of toxins. I need a break, gunna get mega fit and consider trying in a year.

Sorry for the ramble xx

happigail, I'm glad that your levels are coming down quickly. My situation was very similar to yours. My levels only got up to about 1100, but when they got to 1100 they saw what they thought could be a tiny sac. Because it was so tiny they said they still couldn't rule out an ectopic. When I told them about the heavy bleeding and passing the tiny sac, and then my levels went from the 260s down to 11, they said they were leaning against the ectopic and said it was likely a "non viable intrauterine pregnancy". That is such an awful term for my baby!! Take whatever time you need to get your body and mind straight again :hugs:

epump, we are close in cycle days. I am CD 6 today. I'm glad that all your bloodwork came back fine. Good luck with the HSG on Thursday. I didn't even feel mine when I had it done in October, so don't buy into all the bad stories you hear about it! Not everyone has a bad experience with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->