TTC after miscarriage 2020

I wish you all tons and tons of :dust:
I’m leaving this thread. I’m headed for another loss and I’m fairly sure I’m all done. I can’t go through this again.

Im having another Misscarige. Had positive tests a few days ago that got darker but the following day were lighter.
Did another test later that day and got a positive again then decided to stop testing and leave it a day or two and re test.

But i woke up this morning pouring with blood.
I had lines on every test I peed on and on different brands so definitely was pregnant.
Im not sure why this keeps happening but im absolutely heart broken.

I'm so sorry for both of you. I know there's nothing I can say but sending love and hugs :hugs2:

@LuvallmyH and @Suggerhoney i can’t even put into words how sorry I am. My loss destroyed me and I remember thinking how I could not fathom how so many women had losses so often when it was THIS devastating. It’s cruel beyond words, and I wish so much this weren’t happening to you.

Sometimes with all the testing angst I wish that HPTs couldn’t even pick up pregnancy hormone before like 5 weeks... because I always tell myself I won’t test early and then of course I do. At least I’m out of town with no tests right now and won’t be home until 12ish dpo (but not sure on ovulation either as I didn’t bring OPKs either! Going by ewcm and overall feeling)... I just have to force myself not to Amazon prime any tests to my parents’ house. Pray for strength for me.

Thanks ladies.
Im in absolute bits and just feel so empty and so sad.
Thanks for all ure kind words. It means alot.

AF got me so no miracle :bfp: for our half-cycle TTC but feeling hopeful for this month. I'd love to be pregnant again by our original due date of 3rd September...

CD78 today and don't think I've ovulated yet. I really wanted to be pregnant by my due date (22nd august) but unless I ovulate in the next week that won't happen. I'm really struggling atm :sad2:

Hi ladies, I hope you don’t mind if I join you? I’ve just read through this whole thread and I’m so sorry for all of your losses :hugs:
I’ve not been active on here for almost 10 years :shock: as my third pregnancy was so straightforward and we were NTNP when we conceived her and she’s 6 now.
It’s so very sad to see you in here @topazicatzbet but also a comfort to know somebody.
So I was 9 weeks last Monday and I started spotting, which is not normal for me in pregnancy. MW reassured me it’s common but told me to go to EPU for a scan. The scan confirmed baby had stopped growing at 6 weeks :cry:
So I’ve been heavily bleeding and cramping on and off for 7 days now and they are going to scan me again on Friday to confirm that I’ve lost everything naturally. If not I’m assuming I’ll be given medication? I just had no idea how tough miscarriages were xx

Babybear25 So sorry to see you here hun. Although it will be fab if we can get number 4 together and go through pregnancy together again.

I hope it goes smoothly for you, mine has been a nightmare as I'm sure you read but its finally over and af looks like she is about to arrive so I can get back to ttc.

Bug hugs

Sorry for your loss babybear25 :hugs: I hope it all goes smoothly for you and your scan is clear on friday xx

Thank you ladies, I’m so glad there are people I can talk to who can relate to my situation and truly sympathise. My family and friends have been amazing though but they just don’t understand.
So sorry it’s been a long tough journey for you @topazicatzbet, let’s hope AF shows up soon! Yes it would be lovely to go through our 4th pregnancies together

She arrived this morning which is great as we go on hol sat so I can get the worst out of the way before. Fingers crossed ov goes back to my normal cd11-14 and not 19-21 although I should be amazed I even ov'd while still testing positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->