TTC after miscarriage 2020

Just got home from the hospital and that was a very painful experience but the staff were great.

They made me do a test when I got there. It was only a one hour hold and came back negative so they gave me the option to not go through with it and said it could come away with my next period.

Given i had already had a period and it hadnt I decided to go ahead with it so I had a clean slate. Got major cramps now but the bleeding isn't too much. Hopefully it won't last too long.

Pretty sure I ovulated today too so hopefully I can start a fresh cycle in 2 weeks.

Oh hon im so sorry it was painful and wishing u a speedy recovery.

Have any of you tried soy isoflavones?? Supposed to make your eggs more mature works like clomid? There’s some very good reviews on it x

I've heard of them but never tried it. Where do u get it from. I think my eggs need all the help they can..

I've heard of them but never tried it. Where do u get it from. I think my eggs need all the help they can..

I’m thinking of starting them Around October time if I’m Still not pregnant but here’s some info on it and just vitamins are the best ones to get I’ll screen shot a picture for you x you can get lower dosage ones too but just make sure they don’t have other stuff added in x

WHAT IS IT?
Soya Isoflavones are derived from soya beans. They have been dubbed “the natural Clomid,”
As they work in pretty much an identical manner.
Just like Clomid; Soya Isoflavones work by tricking your body into thinking its low on oestrogen. Your body then kick starts production of FSH (Follicle-stimulating hormone) followed by LH (Luteinizing hormone) Which are both necessary to release Healthy Eggs during ovulation.
FSH is released at the start of the menstrual cycle; it stimulates the growth of an immature egg into a fully matured egg. When the egg has matured your body then releases a surge of LH. LH is the hormone that tells the ovary to release the egg.

WHEN?
You take Soy Isoflavones, like Clomid, on either CD (cycle day) 1-5 , 2-6, 3-7 , 4-8 or 5-9.
If you take soy Isoflavones during the later time bracket, for example CD5-9, you shall strengthen the egg that has already started growing producing a healthier egg. The earlier in your cycle you take It, the higher your chance of releasing multiple eggs but these eggs will not be as mature as the eggs grown from taking Soya later.
A lot of women will choose the middle cycle (3 -7) allowing time for a strong and healthy egg to develop without erasing the chance of a second egg being developed and released.

1-5 = you produce more eggs, and ovulate sooner, with a stronger ovulation.

2-6 = you produce more eggs that usual, but not as many as taking it 1-5. Eggs may be more mature, and ovulation will be slightly more strong than 1-5.

3-7 = The best of both worlds, a few more eggs, and all eggs will be strong & mature, and ovulation will be alot stronger than 1-5.

4-8 = No more eggs will be produced, but the ones already there, will be matured alot more than usual, and ovulation will be very strong. Ovulation may only be brought forward a teeny bit.

5-9 = You'll have one very mature strong egg, from the ones you already produced on your own. Ovulation will either happen when it usually does, or a few days later, but your egg will be of great quality.

DOSE?
The dose is really down to you but you should always use the lowest amount that works for you.
With Clomid the starting dose is 100mg. Soya Isoflavones are said to be half the strength of Clomid, so it makes sense for the starting dose to be 100mg.
The trouble with 100mg of soya is that the capsules tend to come as 40mg. So you have a choice of starting at 80mg or 120mg.

8DB510F7-BE41-42F0-B84D-D1629ACAAF54.png

Hope everyone is doing well!, not had a chance to read and catch up yet.

Well I'm CD2 and seems like I'm having a normal period which hopefully means I'm actually going to ovulate this cycle. Fingers crossed because I'm positive it didn't ovulate last cycle, OPKs didn't even get a half decent line all month!, total waste of OPKs lol.

Congratulations! I'll have everything crossed for you.

How long did it take for your period to Come back after an MC ladies?

How long did it take for your period to Come back after an MC ladies?

I had my ERPC on 7th February and got my first period on 11th March so just under 5 weeks.

That's been the case with most of my miscarriages- around a month or so from ERPC / treatment to my first AF.

I didn’t have a period after my m/c, got pregnant with my youngest right away. Got that bfp exactly 28 days after my miscarriage bleeding started. Though I’d been spotting for a few days leading up to that.

I think I’m ovulating about now (cd14). Didn’t bring any OPKs or HPTs on our trip to visit family (we haven’t seen since Xmas due to the quarantine). My period will likely start before we leave if I’m not pregnant so at least that’ll force me to not test early and drive myself insane with opk or HPT lines. I am already worrying about this cycle but trying to stay at least calm if not positive.

good luck ladies and congratulations Luv!!!

Thnks all!
Got my period today so just to get through it and hopefully try again this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->