TTC after miscarriage 2020

Oh topaz, I’m so sorry. I hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Suggerhoney are you temping via your mouth because some ladies get better results taking it vaginally.

Oraly hon. I have a proper BBt thermometer to.
My temp shot up today.
Still no O confirmed tho
20200721_134028.jpg

Still got a decent sized chunk left behind so I'm booked for a mva on Friday. Hopefully that will sort it and we can start trying properly next month.

Im gonna be crossing everything for you for next month hon.
Im rootung for all us ladies in here. And the July testing group

hi Lerp im so sorry for ure loss.
Sending massive hugs

I took some time off here yesterday.. felt very down :( but today I’m Feeling ok and already thinking about next cycle.

According to ff I’m 4dpo.. still been doing ovulation tests but they have all been very faint. And I no longer have ewcm.

I’m finding temping very hard with my 5 year old she always seems to Wake up a hour or 2 before I’m due to take my temperature. Managed to take it this morning but earlier then normal after like 3 hours of sleep.

Yesterday she had me up multiple times so never bothered taking my temp ended up going back to sleep for a few hours at about 6am . I took my temperature when I woke up and it was 37.01 but never bothered putting it in as I’m not sure I can do it that late.

I’m looking at some different ovulation and pregnancy tests for next cycle what would you all recommend? Currently using one Step. I did have the wide strip pregnancy tests but run out as I was using them up with my last pregnancy but didn’t realise I orderd the thin ones this time and there dreadful ‍♀️

D741AEE0-7529-4480-9AAE-FD3115055975.png

I'm currently using easy@home opks. I have sweety fox and answer hpts atm. I also have some of the thin one step and I swear that's an evap on every one of them #-o They're awful

Oh Topaz, I'm so sorry to hear that. I can only imagine how you must feel after everything you've already been through. Sending massive hugs and hoping you won't have long to wait for your bfp after all this.

Welcome to the group lerp, I'm sorry for your loss :hugs2:

I know I haven't posted in a while but I'm still checking in now and again, and thinking of you all.

Thanks everyone. It was a really hard decision to make yesterday and today I'm questioning if I made the right choice.

The doctor said it wouldn't necessarily stop me from getting pregnant but could cause issues. Given the 2 medical managements and a period it was unlikely to come away by itself.

I went with my head and decided to call this cycle off and get it sorted so I can start a fresh but now I have ovulation pains and my heart just wants to be pregnant. I know i made the right choice though and can hopefully start ttc properly in August. Just hard knowing we were ttc this week so we could fertilise an egg but there will be no chance of it implanting

Thanks everyone. It was a really hard decision to make yesterday and today I'm questioning if I made the right choice.

The doctor said it wouldn't necessarily stop me from getting pregnant but could cause issues. Given the 2 medical managements and a period it was unlikely to come away by itself.

I went with my head and decided to call this cycle off and get it sorted so I can start a fresh but now I have ovulation pains and my heart just wants to be pregnant. I know i made the right choice though and can hopefully start ttc properly in August. Just hard knowing we were ttc this week so we could fertilise an egg but there will be no chance of it implanting
So sorry :( xx

Topaz, if you did get pregnant this cycle without the procedure I think you’d spend the entire pregnancy worried. I think you made the right choice. And I think it was the harder one. :hugs:

3dpo and going slightly mad. I go between stupid excited to test and full blown doubt and disbelief I’ll get a bfp ever again.

hi ladies I've had so many pregnancy symptoms this past few days but today I've woken up and they have all vanished.
My temp has plummeted to.

I had sore tender right boob
Sickness that only eating made it go away
Dizzy spells
Heightened sence of smell
Excessive thirst
Bleeding gums
Headcahes
And feeling really hungry late at night.

Silly me aloud myself to get excited and now I'm sat here crying becuase all the symptoms have gone.

Why does this keep happening.

Im sorry ladies to burden u all with this.

I don't even know for sure when I've O.

Im either 9 10 or 11 dpo
:cry:

Have any of you tried soy isoflavones?? Supposed to make your eggs more mature works like clomid? There’s some very good reviews on it x

Have any of you tried soy isoflavones?? Supposed to make your eggs more mature works like clomid? There’s some very good reviews on it x

I used it this cycle but it obviously hasn't worked for me. I'm CD67 #-o my cycles are so messed up since my mc so I can't say if it's made any difference but this cycle is even longer than the last one (55 days)

Just got home from the hospital and that was a very painful experience but the staff were great.

They made me do a test when I got there. It was only a one hour hold and came back negative so they gave me the option to not go through with it and said it could come away with my next period.

Given i had already had a period and it hadnt I decided to go ahead with it so I had a clean slate. Got major cramps now but the bleeding isn't too much. Hopefully it won't last too long.

Pretty sure I ovulated today too so hopefully I can start a fresh cycle in 2 weeks.

Just got home from the hospital and that was a very painful experience but the staff were great.

They made me do a test when I got there. It was only a one hour hold and came back negative so they gave me the option to not go through with it and said it could come away with my next period.

Given i had already had a period and it hadnt I decided to go ahead with it so I had a clean slate. Got major cramps now but the bleeding isn't too much. Hopefully it won't last too long.

Pretty sure I ovulated today too so hopefully I can start a fresh cycle in 2 weeks.
I’m sorry you had to go through it. I hope healing is quick.

I'm sorry you had to go through it topaz, but I'm glad the staff were nice- that always makes a real difference I think. I'll have my fingers crossed for your next cycle.

I've got two pills left in my pack and we're officially TTC from Monday. I've lost half a stone this past month just from eating better and walking more, and I feel like we can't put our lives on hold any longer, whether for weight loss or covid or anything. I'm planning to keep going with the weight loss until I get to my target weight (another stone and a half) or until I get a :bfp:

I would love to be pregnant by our original due date (3rd September) but I know there are no guarantees it will happen as quickly as it did for us last time or that things will go differently this time, so I'm just trying to focus on what I *can* do- I've already re-started folic acid, I'm on daily vitamin D, eating well and exercising plenty, and doing 20 minutes of (gentle!) yoga every day which is helping with my anxiety.

My last period was a funny one- three days of spotting before four days of normal flow, so I'm not sure exactly where I am in my cycle, but since the miscarriage in February, my cycles have been between 25 and 32 days, so at a guess, I'm somewhere in the middle (ish)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->