TTC after miscarriage 2020

That’s good news! Hopefully your cycle will return to normal O:)

Feeling hopeful...I know these are different tests. Even though the packaging was the same in Tesco :roll:

Top test was on Sunday morning and the bottom test was this morning (9 days since MC started)
weird to want to see a BFN! I will test again in a few days...

F3960398-24F2-4DBF-A6EB-9829227779C8.jpeg

Sorry for your loss babybear. Those lines look nice and faint (weird thing to say, I know!) so hopefully you're not far away from a :bfn: now.

Everyone here understands the need for that line to go especially me as it took 7 weeks, i hated feeling disappointed to see the second line. Hopefully it will be gone soon and then come right back with a forever baby.

Hope everyone is ok?
I’m a bit anxious for my scan in the morning. As horrible as it is, I’m really hoping my body has done it’s job naturally and I can start to move on from this

My scan last Wednesday was ‘inconclusive’ apparently because they’d never scanned me before and I could have my dates wrong?!
But I know I was 9 weeks 2 days and I’d been heavily bleeding but they said even though the baby looked 6 weeks (no heartbeat) and very low in cervix, they’d need to scan me again to confirm

Hi ladies, I hope you don’t mind if I join you? I’ve just read through this whole thread and I’m so sorry for all of your losses :hugs:
I’ve not been active on here for almost 10 years :shock: as my third pregnancy was so straightforward and we were NTNP when we conceived her and she’s 6 now.
It’s so very sad to see you in here @topazicatzbet but also a comfort to know somebody.
So I was 9 weeks last Monday and I started spotting, which is not normal for me in pregnancy. MW reassured me it’s common but told me to go to EPU for a scan. The scan confirmed baby had stopped growing at 6 weeks :cry:
So I’ve been heavily bleeding and cramping on and off for 7 days now and they are going to scan me again on Friday to confirm that I’ve lost everything naturally. If not I’m assuming I’ll be given medication? I just had no idea how tough miscarriages were xx
Im so sorry for ure loss hon. The latest Misscarige I had was at almost 11 weeks and that was awful I had to have a D&C. My other 5 losses are all chemicals.
I've had 3 this past year.

Misscariges are awful and truly heartbreaking.
So im sending u the biggest hugs hon.

Scan was all clear...my body has managed it all naturally. Although the nurse did say I’ve got quite a lot of bleeding left to go. I’m just so relieved that I can start to move on from this horrible time now

Glad the scan was clear so you can start to heal and move on.

My period seems to be coming to an end and I'm looking forward to our first proper month of ttc although I'm hoping to keep myself distracted enough that I don't become obsessed. We caught first cycle last time but I keep telling myself that doesn't mean it will happen again this time.

Good luck rebaby.

Mine is also coming to an end, a super short 3 days but given i had my lining removed half way through I expect thats normal. Fingers crossed we can catch those eggs first time. No idea when i will ovulate as last 2 cycles have been much later. We go on hol tom so I'm just gonna enjoy myself and take things as they come. I ve even decided to leave the opk at home. Chances are it will be after we get back and way

:hugs:Glad the scan was clear, so sorry about more bleeding though. :hugs:

So sorry to see some of you lovely ladies going through more losses!, Totally heartbreaking!!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->