TTC after miscarriage 2020

It's my due date on Saturday. I'm really struggling with it. My SIL has her 20 week scan tomorrow and I really can't deal with talking about pregnancies and seeing scans this week. It's so hard.

That's rough. Sending hugs :hugs2:

Hope the bleeding stops soon for you babybears.

CD15 here and according to my app I'll be ovulating tomorrow. I wasn't convinced as I've only just come off the mini pill and it's not as though my cycles are like clockwork anyway but I've got a few signs today that have made me think it might be true so I'm just hoping OH is in the mood later :oops::lol:

Hope everyone is ok!

6dpo here I have mixed feelings today... I keep thinking if I do get pregnant this cycle I’m going to be spending weeks worrying and hoping things don’t go wrong and feeling sad if I’m not pregnant! I want to try and keep postive but I’m finding it hard in my heart I’m absolutely petrified! Apparently your supposed to be more fertile after a miscarriage but with most groups I’m on it don’t seem to be true! x

Salamander sending hugs. Im sure you will find the strength to get through your due date and manage sil pregnancy. Fx for a bfp soon to help make it easier.

Stargirl fx for a bfp soon. I know what you mean though. I'm already scared of getting pregnant again.

Babybear I know your scan was clear but I wonder if they missed something or its too small so show on the scan. You have been bleeding for a while now and the line is still fairly strong. Seems very similar to what I went through. Sending hugs.

I got a positive opk today on cd 14, I have ovary pain too so ovulation should be today or tom. We did the deed Sunday, dh was too tired last night (I'm not impressed) so we will bd tonight. Thankfully my ovulation has moved forward from cd 19/21. Not expecting to get lucky this cycle but im happy that things seem to be settling down.

I’m 2dpo today. I also feel like if I get another bfp I’ll just be worried all the time. I mean, I had the mmc at 13w followed by 2 cp. So I’m not feeling very optimistic at all. I’m trying to not stress too much over it all. I think as time goes by I process a little more and come closer to terms of no more babies. I’m feeling pretty old in the ttc game.

Oh ladies what a rollercoaster this journey is. I really hope we all get our BFP very soon. I already think I’ll feel so anxious!

Thanks @topazicatzbet but I think I’ve turned a corner now. So I’m just spotting yesterday and this and it’s very pale, so fx it’s finally coming to an end!

Also did another FRER with FMU this morning and it’s looking like a BFN at last...

B9A6D5F4-68A9-4379-874E-CF415C685F84.jpeg

So glad for the bnf. Sounds like you are getting there now thankfully. I so hope we all get those bfps soon

Great news about the :bfn: babybears. Hope this is the end of it for you now.

I feel exactly the same about the possibility of getting another :bfp: I absolutely, desperately want it to happen but I know in reality that if/when it does happen for me, I'll spend weeks or even months worrying and feeling anxious. I was exactly the same in my pregnancies with my boys as I'd had losses just before both and it really messed with my head. It's difficult to know if you're supposed to celebrate the pregnancy and talk about it as though it will definitely end happily with a lovely, healthy baby or whether it's better to hope for the best but prepare for the worst.

Hi ladies.
Im 8dpo today and been having a few symptoms.
My temp dropped today tho and I did a test and BFN so feeling bummed.
Hoping the dip in temp is implantation.

I am so nervous about having a 4th chemical in a row.
Im trying not to think about it but its hard.
So nervous for when I test next.

Really hope if i am pregnant right now it sticks.
[-o<

Got everything crossed for that sticky bean suggerhoney.

2dpo and already bored of not being able to pee on anything.

Hopefully the nextv3 days will zoom by as im working and its usually crazy busy on a weekend. Plan to spend the evenings in the hot tub with hubby for some quality time.

Got everything crossed for that sticky bean suggerhoney.

2dpo and already bored of not being able to pee on anything.

Hopefully the nextv3 days will zoom by as im working and its usually crazy busy on a weekend. Plan to spend the evenings in the hot tub with hubby for some quality time.
Thanks hon. All my symptoms have gone. And. BFN at 9dpo I think im out :-(

Massive hugs Sugger! <3

AF got me at 11 dpo!!. I hope this doesn't give us more issues than we already have.

Salamander I hope you managed to get through your due date ok. Thinking of you.

Thank you everyone, I'm going to try some different OPKs this cycle I think, I'm not convinced the ones I used were actually any good (femometer brand), they didn't seem to have a lot of dye in them and even the control line was faint!. Typically i bought them in bulk so i have loads left LOL but going to get some others anyway. Any brand recommendations?, I was getting one step before so any suggestions before i go buy loads of them are welcome. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->