TTC after miscarriage 2020

I’ve never used OPKs before, but I’ve just ordered some One Step ones from amazon.
As I’ve got no idea what my cycle is going to do as it’s my first one since my miscarriage???

Salamander I hope you managed to get through your due date ok. Thinking of you.

Thanks :hugs: It was rough but I got through it. I called the doctor and set up an appointment for next week for a vaginal exam because of my long weird cycles. Hopefully everything is OK!

Sorry to those who got bfns and AF's xx

Thank you everyone, I'm going to try some different OPKs this cycle I think, I'm not convinced the ones I used were actually any good (femometer brand), they didn't seem to have a lot of dye in them and even the control line was faint!. Typically i bought them in bulk so i have loads left LOL but going to get some others anyway. Any brand recommendations?, I was getting one step before so any suggestions before i go buy loads of them are welcome. x

I like the easy@home ones x

So I’m ovulating - have ovulation pains which links with my tracker. We have DTD a few times the last few days so I’m now in that long two week wait period!

hope you are all okay ladies!

So I’m ovulating - have ovulation pains which links with my tracker. We have DTD a few times the last few days so I’m now in that long two week wait period!

Good luck!!!! I hope it goes by quickly.

Salamander, I hope your exam goes well. I’m glad you made it through suck a difficult time. I couldn’t have been easy.

Afm, I’ve got another vvvfaint bfp. 9dpo. Not getting excited. I’m not sure this one will stick either. Trying to just be happy I got the line. Now I wait.
FCE38C1A-A407-49E2-89E7-796BD66FEC74.jpeg

Sorry for those of you the :witch: got.

Fingers crossed for a :bfp: for you!

Afm, I’ve got another vvvfaint bfp. 9dpo. Not getting excited. I’m not sure this one will stick either. Trying to just be happy I got the line. Now I wait.
View attachment 1086606

Congratulations! Sending you lots of sticky dust :dust:

I'm CD22 today- my app says 6dpo but my guess would be more like 3dpo based on what few symptoms of ov I've had this month (a migraine and a bit of ewcm!)

Our original due-date is looming (3rd September) and is around when I'll be testing too (if AF doesn't show first) so I'm really hoping for a September :bfp:

I think AF has arrived for me, which I’m actually pleased about. It’s 4 weeks today since my MC and the on off spotting has turned into bright red in pads and I feel crampy. Now at least we can start the TTC journey properly again.

FX @LuvallmyH
Good luck for a September BFP @Rebaby

Can I have your opinions please ladies? So my opks arrived this morning and I couldn’t resist the urge to have a go! :rofl:
I’ve never used them before and the control line is dark as expected and there is a faint test line. Does this mean I’m gearing up to O?
I have no idea what my body is doing atm?

I think its notmal to get a line at anything in your cycle just it gets darker around ovulation.

Never mind ladies. Almost bfn this morning. Another cp. Thankful my body knows what to do with the bad eggs. Still sucks. Can’t keep doing this to myself with the hope of “maybe” getting a rainbow.

Never mind ladies. Almost bfn this morning. Another cp. Thankful my body knows what to do with the bad eggs. Still sucks. Can’t keep doing this to myself with the hope of “maybe” getting a rainbow.

So sorry to hear this :hugs2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->