TTC after miscarriage 2020

I started bleeding last night. Bright red. It’s heavier this morning and very dark. Is that normal. One week post d&c today. I had a tiny bit of bleeding right after procedure. Then a few spots the next day, then really nothing. A few spots of brown off & on. But now full on bleeding. I am assuming it’s not af. I don’t think that would make sense since it’s only a week later. I feel really deflated by it. I really convinced myself that my body would easily move on. I think I’m avoiding dealing with a lot in hopes that I just get pregnant again.

I'm honestly not sure what's normal. I had an infection after mine and also retained tissue so I bled a lot. I also had lots of pain, dizzy spells and tmi but the blood smelled bad! I hope everything is ok and its just normal bleeding xx

I'm feeling really upset atm. I'm finding ttc really stressful because of my messed up cycles. I keep getting really dark opks and thinking I'm going to ovulate but then they fade a little. This happened a few times in my last cycle too and I didn't ovulate until cd44. I really hope it isn't so long this time. I'm cd25 today and no idea if I've ovulated yet. Annoyingly I've ran out of opks. Hopefully they'll come tomorrow.

I'm feeling really upset atm. I'm finding ttc really stressful because of my messed up cycles. I keep getting really dark opks and thinking I'm going to ovulate but then they fade a little. This happened a few times in my last cycle too and I didn't ovulate until cd44. I really hope it isn't so long this time. I'm cd25 today and no idea if I've ovulated yet. Annoyingly I've ran out of opks. Hopefully they'll come tomorrow.

:hugs:

All the reading I did said even after d & c its normal to bleed for a few weeks.
I'm so glad I live in the UK and didn't have to pay anything.

Your body is probably sheding what was left over and clearing out to start over.

I had the medical management and passed a massive clot that day then had nothing and was worried about my lack of bleeding but it kicked in on day 3 passing more smaller clots and is settling down now on day 8. I have loads of cheap tests so I tested in the hope of seeing the line start to fade but its still a strong positive at 1 week post.

Sending hugs. This is my biggest fear. We were trying shettles method to try and tip the odds in favour of a girl but with a dodgy cycle there is no way we can try this although tbh the need to be pregnant ASAP outweighs the need for a girl. I love my boys and just want a baby.

Thank you for your input. I have to try to look at it as body is clearing itself out. It is frustrating because I just want it to be over. I just want to be able to try again.
I’m sorry your cycle is so messed up salamander91. It’s insult to injury isn’t it? As if having a miscarriage isn’t bad enough our bodies have to be all out of wack too.
Today is a week for me. I have a lot of emotions. I’m just trying to push through the day.

Has anyone tested to see how dark the hpt is? I did and I was terrified, but I think I’m happy with the result. AC8692DE-939D-4E50-B391-A7B040C41532.jpeg
One week post d&c. I hope this means it’s leaving my system quickly.

That looks better than mine one week post. Mine was as dark as the test line. I desperately want mine to start fading.

Mine didn't get lighter than the control line until after 3 weeks. Hcg definitely looks like it's going down well for you xx

The urge to pee on a stick won out. This is 9dpm. This feels so strange being desperate to see no line.

20200613_094827.jpg

Thank you. Isn’t it the strangest feeling wanting to see 1 line?! Soon we will be the opposite. But we will be cheering each other on to a bfp! We are all going to get out healthy rainbows!

Awwww ladies my heart is breaking for u all.
I never tried to conceive again after my 10+4 loss so I dont know how long it took for HCG to drop. I literally only did 1 test with that pregnancy and that was it.

Then my other 3 losses were chemicals so I have no idea how long it takes for HCG to drop.

My chemical messed with my last cycle, but I think this new cycle may be back to normol now. I hope.

I'm rooting for u ladies.

Thanks sugger. We are all (including you) going to get our bfp rainbows. I just hope the road to that get easier for us all :dust:<3

Fingers crossed it won't take us all long.
My bledding has really settled now and I'm hoping will be over in a few more days.

I ve ordered my self a cheap little bracelet of rainbow moonstone and rose quartz that is supposed to be good for fertility. I thought it would be nice little thing to remember the lost pregnancy by and if it helps get that rainbow baby will be fab too.

Screenshot_20200614-103933_eBay.jpg

I ve ordered my self a cheap little bracelet of rainbow moonstone and rose quartz that is supposed to be good for fertility. I thought it would be nice little thing to remember the lost pregnancy by and if it helps get that rainbow baby will be fab too.

View attachment 1082853

Its lovely <3 I keep trying to find a keepsake but can never make my mind up

That is really pretty. I got a statue of a baby inside angel wings. I put it out near our pond, which is one of my favorite places to be. Unfortunately dh said it makes him feel worse so I may have to put it away. I had always planned on a tattoo for my other 3 losses. Now I am sure I will do it, I just have to change it a little.
My bleeding slowed down also. I ordered a ton of hpt so I can continue to test out my hcg & have for the future.
Did you get your new opk salamander?

That is really pretty. I got a statue of a baby inside angel wings. I put it out near our pond, which is one of my favorite places to be. Unfortunately dh said it makes him feel worse so I may have to put it away. I had always planned on a tattoo for my other 3 losses. Now I am sure I will do it, I just have to change it a little.
My bleeding slowed down also. I ordered a ton of hpt so I can continue to test out my hcg & have for the future.
Did you get your new opk salamander?

That sounds lovely. I hope DH lets you keep it out. I hope your bleeding stops soon.

They did but they're a different brand to the one I was using and I don't like them. They take forever to fully develop and I'm not sure if they're accurate because technically its passed the 10 minute mark #-o I don't think they're positive yet anyway. The one I took this afternoon was pretty dark but it took a long time to get to that point and I think if it was pos it would have come up faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->