TTC after miscarriage 2020

Wow they're fading really fast. I was told 4-6 weeks before first af. Hopefully it'll be 4 weeks for you since lines are fading so fast.
I hope so, but I must admit my pee was super diluted for that test.

My tests are almost completely bfn during the day now. I hope that means o or af is around the corner. I’m terrified at my age that I just won’t get pregnant again.
Who else is planning on trying right away & who is waiting. If so how long do you plan to wait?

We are going to start straight away. I think i will have a while to wait for the bfn though as my lines are still so strong. Not testing til fri now. Starting to worry I'm gonna have to go through it all again as its incomplete.

We are going to start straight away. I think i will have a while to wait for the bfn though as my lines are still so strong. Not testing til fri now. Starting to worry I'm gonna have to go through it all again as its incomplete.
I really hope that’s not the case. Fx your bfn is soon. And followed by a bfp! It’s all so stressful.

I hope it doesn't take too long :hugs:

We're trying. Opks are still being confusing so no idea if I've ovulated yet or not. CD31 today.

2 weeks after miscarriage and this was evening urine. Im so gonna end up back at the hospital. I cant see how I will get a bfn in a weeks time.

20200618_222411.jpg

Hello ladies.
I got my peak OPK on CD13 so my cycle is back to normol.

I'm getting all nervous about pregnancy tho. Like I'm looking forward to testing but at the same time I'm also scared incase i have another chemical.

I feel like I shud stay positive but it's hard.
Gonna be a long 2ww.
No future pregnancies after any losses are fun. Ure just filled with so much anxiety and worry.

I'm not even pregnant yet and I'm already worrying.

Got it all fixed for u ladies ttc esp after a loss. Rooting for u all. And just so sorry u have had to go through what u have.

Good luck suggerhoney! Very excited for you.

topazicatzbet, I am so sorry! I can’t believe your tests are still so dark! Is it worth giving them a call tomorrow? It just sucks you have to still be going through this.

Woke up bleeding and having cramps again this morning. I'm hoping it might mean I ll pass more and maybe thats why tests are so strong. The hospital won't do anything til 3 weeks after so just have to wait it out like the last 5 weeks. The nhs is amazing but the downside is having to wait.

Woke up bleeding and having cramps again this morning. I'm hoping it might mean I ll pass more and maybe thats why tests are so strong. The hospital won't do anything til 3 weeks after so just have to wait it out like the last 5 weeks. The nhs is amazing but the downside is having to wait.

I'm so sorry. Thinking of you :hugs:

I hope it's all done after today. I'm sorry it's been such a long wait.

I’m so frustrated. I can get my tests almost bfn in the evening. But it’s not gone. It’s almost staying the same with fmu for the past few days.
47BCDAA1-D350-4FD8-BF34-DBFDB1CB187C.jpeg C56220E9-6641-4C8B-BEB1-A6E6BC140E3C.jpeg
I am really struggling. I feel like this is just it. I’m too old & I’m not going to get pregnant again. It’s not like I have the luxury of time to patiently let my body work itself out and just “try again” at my leisure. Having a later loss is bad enough. But also knowing I might never get a change to fill this gaping, raw hole in my heart is torture.

Sending hugs. I'm sure you will get that negative soon they're def much lighter than before. I can understand the fear though. I'm a few years younger at 38 but I worry im getting older and every day it takes to get back to ttc is a day wasted.

This just sucks doesn't it. I feel so let down by my body. Not so much by the miscarriage as they happen but my bodies inability to actually have a straight forward miscarriage and get on with it.

Sending hugs. I'm sure you will get that negative soon they're def much lighter than before. I can understand the fear though. I'm a few years younger at 38 but I worry im getting older and every day it takes to get back to ttc is a day wasted.

This just sucks doesn't it. I feel so let down by my body. Not so much by the miscarriage as they happen but my bodies inability to actually have a straight forward miscarriage and get on with it.
I really appreciate you being so supportive even though you are struggling yourself :hugs:

This is why I love this thread. Being able to talk to people who are going through similar is really helpful to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->