TTC after miscarriage 2020

Don’t trust ic’s to pick up small amounts of hcg. And here i was certain it was almost over. I’m so upset.
6313E926-3BEC-4769-B1AC-D9D7B8E3F007.jpeg 8E555E00-419C-430D-960B-A942BE7D1820.jpeg I actually thought the frer would be bfn & the worst of this was over. Silly me....

If I didn’t take that frer I would have said I felt my ovaries stirring. I get this weird feeling when I o. It usually lasts 7-10 days start to finish. If I didn’t know better I’d say I am gearing up to o. Doesn’t make any sense. None of this has. I did take an opk & it’s totally negative. So at least that’s good, the hcg isn’t triggering a positive opk.

At least the ic it totally bfn now. No matter how long it sat.
1209E5C9-5947-4E52-A25C-08EA3DB40E63.jpeg

Hoping my body is moving on.

From what I ve read your body can start to gear up for ovulation when the hcg is very low like yours so it is possible you are going to ovulate soon.

Interesting tests today2626C576-16DD-4604-9DD6-141982924385.jpeg
I would expect the hpt to be faint bfp as it was concentrated smu. But the opk was totally negative yesterday. Do you think a hpt that light could cause an opk that dark? I’m temping also so that will give me a better answer. Anyway I do feel like I could be gearing up to O. But not for a week or so. This is how it starts for me. As far as worrying about my lining, I had the initial bleed/spotting on day 1, then bleeding on day 9 & 10. So if I don’t O for another week, it’s a couple weeks to build assuming you do build a lining with hcg in you system. :shrug: I can’t help myself and will still ttc right away. What’s going to happen will happen.

All what I read said it was fine to ttc straight away. I plan to if I can ever get rid of the hcg and stop bleeding. I'm just focusing on thursday now in the hope the hospital will do something even if its just monitor bloods.

I’m frustrated for you! I hope you get some answers Thursday.

Fingers crossed this is the start of them finally fading out. Its darker than this in real life but took a lot longer to come up and is def lighter than all other tests since miscarrying.

20200621_062828.jpg

Last edited:
That does look a lot lighter. I know what you mean too about taking longer to come up. That’s a good sign.

635E9848-C0D5-461F-BD9E-84FCB8E76F9D.jpeg
I have a ton of ovary pain, ewcm, & cp is high, soft & open. I took this with fmu - which you aren’t supposed to do. I think it’ll be positive by tomorrow. Dh has been accommodating and I’m very thankful for that. I didn’t think I’d ovulate this soon or even before af. My cycles have never been regular. I’ve got so many mixed emotions. I’m ready but I’m not ready for the tww. I’m so glad to be moving on, but terrified of disappointment. I want a rainbow so bad I can’t stand it. I wish & hope & pray (& beg) for that to happen.

Its normal to ovulate after miscarriage before af. It dose seem early given your hcg has just gone but thats great news that your body is ready and great news for your fertility. I'm sure you will get that rainbow baby soon.

And I just felt a gush and I have a ton of brown watery discharge. Idk what that means. I assume that it’s not anything good for having hopes this cycle. So cancel the previous post & excitement. G

Brown is old so could just be left over and possibly watery discharge before gearing up for ov.

As much as we both want to catch the egg ASAP I think we have to look at it positive to just have a cycle start back up for the first one.

Brown is old so could just be left over and possibly watery discharge before gearing up for ov.

As much as we both want to catch the egg ASAP I think we have to look at it positive to just have a cycle start back up for the first one.
Thank you and I needed to hear that. How lucky to ovulate so soon after. Either way in 2ish weeks I’ll be starting over.

Fmu was very slightly bfp, but now it’s totally bfn. I do think I’m going to ovulate in the next few days. I’m just going with it. I’m going to try to take time each day to be positive about the process. Try to let a lot of the anxiety and stress go.

I guess we just have to focus on that in a few weeks this will be over and we will start ovulating again.

Easier said than done though. I ve felt very fed up and a bit tearful today. These strong positives are killing me. Are they ever gonna start to fade? I'm still passing the odd clot and blood when wiping. The hospital is due to ring me on thurs to check the results of the test but I'm working that day. Think I'm gonna try and ring them Wed though in the hope they will arrange a scan/blood tests, i ll just have to take time out from work if needed.

Ladies, can I join?

i had a m/c in 2018 and got pregnant immediately following that, no period in between. We are kind of TTC (I am tracking casually but only watching cm and the occasional OPK when I suspect ovulation) but not planning DTD around that, just seeing what happens. I just turned 38 and my cycles are a little wacky from breastfeeding (my luteal phase has been only about 8 days long and cycles have been 41-42 days... except this last one which was suddenly just 26 days!). I am currently taking b6, Vitex, and upping my vitamin c... also committed to night weaning my toddler. We are 4 nights in and down from 7-12 nursing sessions overnight (I know) to about 3-4, so making good progress.

good luck everyone <3

Welcome. I had the same with my lp being short while bfing. Once I stopped the night feeds it increase back to 14 days.

He has just turned 2 and we are down to morning nap and night feeds. Now I'm cutting down the length of time I let him feed. Hoping to stop soon as bfing while pregnant killed my nipples

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->