TTC after miscarriage 2020

I hope it went well, you have answers & a plan :hugs:

Confirmed that I have retained products so I have to have the drugs again tom. Then wait another 3 weeks and if it doesnt work they will then do a d n c.
I also had 4 cysts in my ovaries today. One on my left and 3 on my right which explains why I be been feeling bloated and uncomfortable like I do when I ovulate. The scanner did say I could be gearing up to ovulate but they are going into over drive. She said it was possible even with the high hcg. Im hoping its that and not another bloody problem.

She said they wouldn't do bloods to see if hcg is dropping as that wouldn't rule out retained products. I ve just got to hope that the second dose works and the tests fade out soon

I'm so sorry you have to go through the meds all over again. Fx they work this time :hugs:

I’m sorry. I’m sorry you have to go through all of this. I’m glad they finally saw you and listened to you. I hope the next round works completely.

Medication on board. Fingers crossed it works this time. Apparently there is an 8% chance of it not working properly. The nurse said the second dose usually sorts it and its rare women come back for a 3rd time. She also didn't seem concerned about the cysts and said it could be possible ovulation even with the hcg. I still feel uncomfortable in my ovary but not as bad as yesterday.

I’m sorry you are going through this again. Fx it takes care of everything and you can move on.

Last edited:
I'm still in a mummies fb group from my son who just turned 2 and today 2 of them announced their pregnancies. They don't know mine has ended and I'm happy for them but it's a little raw at the moment.

Well, that went terrible. Gutting and heart wrenching. My dr basically said h Th e benefit doesn't not outweigh the risk. He said I have had too many babies, I’m too old & because I had the onset of preeclampsia last time I should have any more babies. I’m. Lost.

I'm so sorry your appointment wasn't more positive :hugs2: that must be such a difficult position to be in. Sending big hugs.

Confirmed that I have retained products so I have to have the drugs again tom. Then wait another 3 weeks and if it doesnt work they will then do a d n c.
I also had 4 cysts in my ovaries today. One on my left and 3 on my right which explains why I be been feeling bloated and uncomfortable like I do when I ovulate. The scanner did say I could be gearing up to ovulate but they are going into over drive. She said it was possible even with the high hcg. Im hoping its that and not another bloody problem.

She said they wouldn't do bloods to see if hcg is dropping as that wouldn't rule out retained products. I ve just got to hope that the second dose works and the tests fade out soon

So sorry to hear that. I'll have everything crossed that the meds work this time for you and that your recovery is straightforward.

Thanks rebaby. I'm hopeful that it has. I tested this morning and it was already a lot lighter. It never got lighter last time.

I also think I ovulated yesterday so hopefully can start a fresh in 2 week.

I'm still in a mummies fb group from my son who just turned 2 and today 2 of them announced their pregnancies. They don't know mine has ended and I'm happy for them but it's a little raw at the moment.

I understand. It's been 5 months for me but it's still so pai ful to hear about pregnancies even though I'm happy for them :hugs: I'm glad your meds seem to be working this time.

Hello please may I join? I’m going to try and convince my partner to start trying. I’ve just had a miscarriage currently still bleeding. Abit of a back story.. on Monday 15th June I got a 1-2 weeks on a clear blue (pregnancy not planned) and then on Tuesday 24th I ended up in a&e with bad cramps and all the signs of a eptopic pregnancy ended up going into surgery to have one of my tubes and baby removed. Ended up coming out of surgery and they realised I wasn’t having a eptopic and I had actually had a corpus luteum cyst rupture and it caused bleeding from my ovary they stopped the bleeding and drained 500ml of blood from my stomach. Anyway they said I could still be pregnant but they couldn’t find baby on ultrasound. Sunday night I started bleeding and had cramps 24th my levels where 1500
Then Friday 3000
And Sunday night 175 so my numbers are dropping significantly and fast.

please could people recommend the best ovulation tests to use ? I will most likely be testing twice a day I did have 24-25 day cycles before the Mc x

Can i finally get my hopes up that this might be coming to an end and I can move on.

20200630_071816.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->