TTC baby #2 need buddies

his.princess

Reaction score
Hello ladies! My husband and I recently decided to ttc baby #2. We have an 8 month old son and are hoping to conceive asap! But who isn't right. lol I'm looking for some buddies who are also ttc. Let's all get our :bfp:'s soon!
:thumbup::dance::dance:

Hi,

We're TTC #2 too. We have an 18 month old girl. This is month 2 of TTC.

Well lots and lots of baby dust to you! This is our first month ttc, crossing my fingers! I'll probably test in about a week or so. What about you?

Lots of babydust to you too. I think I'm about 7dpo. I prob test next weekend if AF doesn't show. I'm a bit more relaxed this time round. When TTC#1, it took 11 months and I went a bit crazy with temping and OPK.

Ha ha, I'm opposite. First time we got pregnant within 2 months and it was really just kinda relaxed. This time I'm checking temps and ovulation days and all that. I want to be pregnant sooner rather than later because I want my kids to be close in age. I'm about 8 dpo. It's so hard to wait and test. I'm one of those who feels the need to test every day.:D

I'm just temping this time round. I've already started spotting. If AF turns up tomorrow, my luteal phase is only 7 days. Last cycle was 9 days. Before DD, it was 14 days. I stopped breastfeeding completely over 2 months ago.

my luteal phase went from 14 to about 16 17. I'm starting to get nervous. Ha ha, I want a bfp!!! Good for you breastfeeding for that long! Unfortunately I could only breast feed for a few months. I had low thyroid during pregnancy and that cause my milk to not fully come in. I tried and tried to build up my milk but it just didn't work. Hopefully next time around I don't have to deal with that! I'm from Oregon by they way, you?

My LO wouldn't take a bottle which was why I breastfed for so long. It took 4 months just to get her to take milk in a sippy cup. I'm from Leicestershire in the UK. I had to look up on Wiki for where Oregon is. I've only been to the States once and that was on honeymoon. We went to Hawaii via LA.

Hi there! I would LOVE some buddies!

My little lady will be turning 7 months next week and we have been this is our second month trying. We would WOULD babies close in age!

I have a 30 day cycle and I started getting positive OPK on Saturday and I think I ovulated yesterday? Anyways, I hope we both get our + but I am not going to be to be positive because I don't wanna get my hopes up and get let down because I hate that feeling!

Hello :) I'd love some buddies too. My son is 15 months old and we're trying for our second. We initially were trying towards the end of last year but it was a big fail because my cycles were a total mess. Back on track now and very regular (27 days, just like they were pre-baby!) so I am feeling much more positive this time!

Just O'd last night... Bring on the TWW ;) good luck all!

Hi ErikaJo85 and Lady_Bee!

I caved and did a test yesterday and it was a BFN. Not even an evaporation line. I'm still spotting on and off. No idea what's going on. According to FF, I'm 11 dpo which is an improvement to last months.

Good luck to you all.

Kim, I recently was on vacation in Hawaii. It's beautiful there! Welcome ErikaJo and Ladybee! Lots and lots of baby dust to you! I had a dream last night that I was pregnant so this morning I decided to test this morning. BFN!!! Oh well, af isn't due for 5 more days. with my first pregnancy it took 10 after af was due for me to get a faint positive. Erika, I hate that feeling too, but I'm a weirdo and feel like I have to test everyday. Ha ha.

Hey ladies! So, yesterday I had heartburn off and on through out the day. This morning I woke up with the worst heartburn!!! The only other time I've had heartburn was when I was pregnant with my son and that was when I was about two weeks away from delivery. Pregnancy sign???? I had another dream last night that I was pregnant. I really hope I'm not just symptom spotting. :dust:

his.princess... fingers are crossed for you!!!!!!!!!

I am going to test June 14th! Although I am not feeling too optimistic :(

Fingers crossed His.Princess! AF has arrived in full glory. So CD1 again and onto month 3.

My lo is 3 in August and we have been trying for 6 months for a brother or sister for her, fingers crossed it happens soon !

Welcome mrs. doddy! Baby dust to you! Erika, you never know!! With my last pregnancy I didn't have any symptoms until I was about 4/5 weeks along. Kim I'm sorry!!!! Fingers crossed that this cycle will be the cycle for you!!! I'm cramping now, so I'm getting nervous...ugh I hate the wait!

I'm going to test the 11th. Af is due the 10th and I don't want to waste anymore tests. I tested yesterday morning and got a bfn!

Good luck! I have fingers xd for you!

I am testing the 14th :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"