TTC baby #2 need buddies

AWE, happy 7 months to her! :) My sons 8 month birthday was the 4th. Good luck to you too! Let's hope June is your month!!!

Welcome Mrs Doddy!

Good luck with testing his.princess. Hope you get your BFP.

Well ladies, af got me this morning. Here's to this new cycle being the right one! Lots of baby dust do Erika, Lady, and Mrs. Doddy!!!

Oh bugger :-( here's to a good cycle this time
For all of us !

Oh no, sorry that AF got you his.princess.

Good luck to anyone that is testing.

Oh no his.princess! Lots of :dust: for this next cycle.

6 dpo here and no symptoms really. Just constipation, gassy and super vivid dreams. I try not to symptom spot but it's sooooo hard!

IT's so hard not to symptom spot!!! Good luck lady, fingers are crossed for you!!!

Sorry to hear that his.princess!

Hopefully June-July will be your time :)

I have been having twinges and cm since yesterday. I know I am not pregnant because I feel these symptoms lol. When I don't feel it is when I'll get a postive :)

awe...well, here's to this new cycle to being the one for us all!!!! I believe mrs. doddy still has some time though before she knows, right?

Hello beautiful TTC mommas!! I to am also trying to conceive baby #2, we have a 20 month old & have been trying for about a year of being unsuccessful :( But I am still very optimistic if we can have one with no help then we will def be able to have baby #2!

Hi trying41more, welcome to TTC baby#2. I like your optimism!

I have no willpower, haha I gave in and poas today. BFN, of course! 10 dpo is still early I guess. AF is due on Saturday. If she doesn't show I will test again!

I took a test this morning at 10dpo and BFN :(

I am sure I am out! Oh well...on to next month!!!!!

Good Luck Ladies :)

Good luck!!! 10 dpo is early to test! Fingers are crossed for you ladies!

Pretty sure the witch is arriving. Spotting today! AF should be here full force tomorrow. Oh well, another month, another try!

Hi all! I finally got the "yes let's do this" from babydaddy so we are TTC #2! Our son is currently 15 months. I'm so excited! I ordered OPK's and printed out BBT charts... just waiting for AF to show so I can start day 1 of my cycle! These past few months I haven't been regular which has added stress (counteractive, I know! :dohh: ) So I'm trying to be optimistic and stay calm. I thought for sure I was pregnant this cycle but went to the GYN and had a Bhcg <2. It was so easy for us to get preggo the first time, I wish the time would go by quicker this time around! Anyway, glad I found this forum to help pass the time :flower: BABY DUST TO ALL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->