TTC baby #2 need buddies

Hello,

I am new here! I would love to join cycle buddies. We are currently trying to conceive number 2, and I am cd1. My DD is 4 1/2 now. The Hubby and I realized it was time! I look forward to hearing about BFP and getting one myself!

Hi there! I'm TTC #2 also. My son is 8.5 months and we are ready again. My ovulation is very hard to predict since the delivery so I asked for some clomid. I just got AF last tuesday so I am cd 7. How are you ladies?

Welcome mrs. hopeful and skittles!!! Skittles my son is 8.5 months as well!

Hello. Can I join you please? My son will be 1 this week and we're on our first cycle of TTC #2. According to my OPKs, I'm about 4dpo. I really want to wait until I'm late to test, but I know I'll be getting really tempted about a week from now!

:p:pWelcome Ganton! It's so hard not to test early. At least it is for me! :p I'm on cycle day 11 and this morning my temp dropped 1.2 degrees. I'm new to charting my temps. When it drops like that it means ovulation right?

Do any of you not feel the same when you :sex:? It still hurts a little bit from the delivery so I never look forward to it. Argh...I use to enjoy it, too! :cry:

Hi everyone-
Update I got my AF on Monday so no BFP for me :(

On to next month! I am cd3 right now! Good luck everyone this month!!!

Here's to a BFP in JULY

Oh no Erika, that's rubbish :-( Good luck this month though.

Skittles, how old is your LO? I was really sore for about 6 months. Now, at 1 year exactly, it's generally fine but still a tiny bit tender round the episiotomy scar sometimes.

I'm only 6dpo at the moment so I know it's impossible that I could be experiencing any symptoms yet. I've convinced myself though that I've been feeling like I did when I got pregnant with my son (just mild cramps and twinges low down) so now I'm worried that I'm building myself up for a BIG fall!!

Skittles, how old is your LO? I was really sore for about 6 months. Now, at 1 year exactly, it's generally fine but still a tiny bit tender round the episiotomy scar sometimes.

I'm only 6dpo at the moment so I know it's impossible that I could be experiencing any symptoms yet. I've convinced myself though that I've been feeling like I did when I got pregnant with my son (just mild cramps and twinges low down) so now I'm worried that I'm building myself up for a BIG fall!!

My son's 8.5 months now, it's getting a little better but still not totally there. And I have bad news today, I had a scan at the FS and my biggest follicle was only 8 mm! My estrogen was only 39. Has this happened to anyone before? I've had clomid before and my body really reacts to it but not sure why it's not anymore.

I would say it took me a year for it to feel like "normal" again

Well got a peak on my monitor so ov at the moment and into another tww - I hate this part it drives me crazy !

My son's 8.5 months now, it's getting a little better but still not totally there. And I have bad news today, I had a scan at the FS and my biggest follicle was only 8 mm! My estrogen was only 39. Has this happened to anyone before? I've had clomid before and my body really reacts to it but not sure why it's not anymore.

I'm afraid I wouldn't have a clue what follicle size and estrogen level is normal/good, but I'm sorry to hear that your results mean the clomid isn't working as it should. Are there any different doses or different medications that can be tried? I hope something works for you soon.

With regards to the soreness, you might see a rapid improvement soon. At 6 months, it was bothering me so much that I went to the dr to check that everything was healing properly. I forgot about it soon after and it's not bothered me since really.

Ganton, is this your first cycle TTC?

Yes, it is. I decided to go straight in with OPKs on the first cycle as i wouldn't have any idea how long my cycle should be otherwise. We didn't get to the point of using OPKs with my LO, but my cycle was a bit more predictable then.

How about you? How long have you been TTC #2 for and how long did #1 take?

Ganton, is this your first cycle TTC?

Yes, it is. I decided to go straight in with OPKs on the first cycle as i wouldn't have any idea how long my cycle should be otherwise. We didn't get to the point of using OPKs with my LO, but my cycle was a bit more predictable then.

How about you? How long have you been TTC #2 for and how long did #1 take?

First one took almost a year. This is the second cycle. I'm 35 so the age doesn't help. Do you have a boy or girl?

I've got a little boy, who's just turned 1. It took about 6 months to conceive him, which I know is pretty good but it still felt like ages. I hope it's quicker this time for all of us.

Well, how's everyone doing? Today is cycle day 17..af is due in 17 days. Here's to this cycle being the one for everyone and baby dust to all you wonderful ladies!!

I'm 11dpo and desperately trying to resist the urge to test! What are the chances of a + showing up at 11dpo?

Ganton, I think there's a chance that a positive would show up at 11 dpo. Sorry to be a POAS pusher. Although my sensible side will say wait til AF is due before testing.

AFM, I'm on CD 20 and no sign of ovulation yet, just got another negative OPK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->