TTC Bonfire babies

aww thats sweet of DH ot be so understanding...
wannabe , you do not look old enough to have 3 kids!!

its was hard work this am BDing 6.30 am!
sperm count is higher in the morning..

this time at least i can share my 2ww..it was awful last month going alone...

Thanks for that muncho -really brightened my day lol
I am 36 and my daughter (my eldest) is 15 , my boys are 12 and 7 - OMG, Never thought I'd have a teenager (nearly 2) and planning another baby lol

Didn't know about the higher sperm count in the morning thing? Is this true? I'll need to be jumping DH in the mornigns then lol -Good job he's on an 11 am -7 pm shift for the next few weeks, cos I am not my best in the mornings and neither is he lol .

And yes, its going to be great... sharing the 2ww with others, I cannot wait!!! And then we'll hopefully have ready- made bump buddies - C'mon the July babies lol!!

xx

wannabubba i just got this from menshealth:

Time of day
Sperm counts are higher in the morning so a.m. intercourse is best for baby making!

It was hard work this am, we were both half alseep..

i so hope you are right with the july baby thing. fingers crossed

p.s i cant belive eldest is 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what...

Will need to show this to my DH
Oh crap :haha: lol as if???, I am sure if i jumped him in the mornings he wouldn't need too much persuasion - in fact could work out great!!
- I fancy trying the Shettles technique re: conceiving a girl :pink: (will love another boy just as much - but its been a while since i bought pink lol) and that means no orgasm for me - so mornings when he is half asleep should work out perfect -he never likes to leave the job half done any other time lol

Sorry if tmi girls lol -Every second post if been involved in today has been about :sex: lol getting a bit obsessed ?? :blush::blush:

:hug:
:dust:

wanna bubba how do you look after 3 kids a dh and have time for this website
i have become obsessed with your life...thats good as it keeps my mind of ttc :)

i cant waot for early Nov when we all start testing. i wish i would have bought CBM , its too late.
oh yea orgasms may also help as it helps to push swimmers further up the cervix..dont know of that true but its a good excuse to have one..

back to your life...do you kids know you are ttc?
i would love a girl..but at this rate i will be gratful for a flaming BFP!!!

Here you all are!!! I was wondering why you hadn't posted on the old one.

I've counting today as my cd 1 now, as just had Brown Bleed till today, so i feel like i'm already going backwards! I feel so messed up, why can't period and preg signs be completely different. Would be so much easier. :growlmad:
x

Will need to show this to my DH
Oh crap :haha: lol as if???, I am sure if i jumped him in the mornings he wouldn't need too much persuasion - in fact could work out great!!
- I fancy trying the Shettles technique re: conceiving a girl :pink: (will love another boy just as much - but its been a while since i bought pink lol) and that means no orgasm for me - so mornings when he is half asleep should work out perfect -he never likes to leave the job half done any other time lol

Sorry if tmi girls lol -Every second post if been involved in today has been about :sex: lol getting a bit obsessed ?? :blush::blush:

:hug:
:dust:

When a woman experiences an orgasm, the muscles of her vagina and uterus contract rapidly, helping the sperm to be drawn into the uterus. If the man ejaculates at the same time that she experiences orgasm, then this muscular action is utilized to increase the chances for conception. This fact is a strong argument to persuade you to continue with whatever positions that you as a couple both enjoy. If you can orgasm at the same time in a particular position, then this may increase your chances of getting pregnant.

Hi ladies. Well she got me but I'm not out for November yet. Just gotta wait and see what my cycle does and the constant OPKs. Really don't wanna miss it this time. Good luck ladies xx

Hi everyone
Hey Laura glad you found us -other bonfire babies threads got closed down due to duplicate posts - so here we are!! Welcome :flower:
Hope you are all good.

Muncho -I haven't told my other kids we are ttc, but at 15 I think my daughter has worked it out, seen the folic acid, BBT chart or something or has heard us talking cos she keeps going on about babies, how much she thinks we should have another one and how much help she would be if we did have another one lol -May hold her to it, she even mentioned helping with night time feeds lol
-- And I have been on holiday from work this week :happydance:, so i have had a lot more time to come on here than usual, back to the grind from Monday lol - so may only get on once a day lol -although BD-ing like mad that week so may be absent for a while :blush:

Oh Bubbles sorry the witch got you :hugs: , but at least you can join us for ttc a bonfire baby now, and we can all be bump buddies lol. fx'd for November xx

The Dr. Shettles Method - quote ' In order to have a boy, insemination should occur as close as possible to the moment of ovulation so that the faster, Y-sperm arrive first and achieve conception. When seeking a girl insemination the couple should seek to have sex 2½ to 3 days before ovulation. Also Female Orgasm favors male sperm because they make the vaginal environment more alkaline'

So thats the Shettles Method, however I wonder in that case, how are boy and girl twins conceived ?? lol

I really just want a baby - so in all honesty I'll prob just bd every day for a week and keep everything (except legs) crossed xx

Hi i agree would love a girl but il be grateful for a healthy baby as long as it does not have dh'd NOSE...coz its huge :)

with twins if ones a boy and ones a girl I think thats down to ovulating twice, they can't come from a split egg. We'll be BDing every day too, really not bothered about what I get as long as they're healthy and I get it soon. Really hoping we can all be bump buddies too xx

Hello :hi:

I'm on cycle day 9 now, been POAS since day 6 - so addicted! Surprise surprise, no real sign of *O*vulating yet!

Think I might around cd14/15 maybe a bit earlier actually. You can look at my journal to see the tests;

My Journal

How is everyone else?

Ohh and I'll be testing on the 3rd, well maybe, 10DPO at the very earliest!

with twins if ones a boy and ones a girl I think thats down to ovulating twice, they can't come from a split egg.

Yeah thats right -2 eggs but I was just wondering how can the shettles method possibly work then?- If Dr Shettles is right, and acidity/alkalinity and timing play such a huge part in determining gender???

TBH I didn't really believe it anyway and so determined to get my BFP this month that I wont be trying any method that means less BD- ing lol
:blush::blush:
Hi Ohhbabybaby -Welcome to the mad house of ttc bonfire babies. I am CD5 so just behind you, expected ovulation CD16 and gonna POAS on 12th November (14dpo)-IF i can wait that long lol. Although fed up of BFN's so going try my best and be good.

take care everyone xx:hugs:
PMA PMA Gettign closer to OUR BFP's :happydance::happydance:

I'm on cycle day 2 of a 28 day cycle and i want to start the action but can't because AF still here!

I'm aiming to DTD every day as soon as i finish AF. I haven't tried this yet and after 6months of trying i think its worth a shot.

Is it true its better to do it in the morning?

Hi Laura :hi:

I'm new in this group too - but I'd think *IMO* that it'd be better right before you go to sleep? That way you'd be laying down and letting the spermieeees do their thing - as oppose to getting up and walking about - gravity might hinder the process? No? Maybe?

lmao - just my silly thinking maybe :shrug:

Hi Laurajay I am a day ahead of you and hopefully being kicked back to a 28day cycle or something a bit more sensible than 50+

Hello :hi:

I'm on cycle day 9 now, been POAS since day 6 - so addicted! Surprise surprise, no real sign of *O*vulating yet!

Think I might around cd14/15 maybe a bit earlier actually. You can look at my journal to see the tests;

My Journal

How is everyone else?

Ohh and I'll be testing on the 3rd, well maybe, 10DPO at the very earliest!

ME too!! im cd9,will be opk today. Ov should be next week some..

good luck x

Hi everyone

Bubbles -really hoping that your cycle isn't as long this time around -50+ you must have been getting really frustrated by the end of it.

Muncho and Ohhbabybaby -yeah CD9 -get bd-ing girls big O must be around the corner lol

Laura -I am undecided with the best timing thing lol -in early morning the sperm count is seemingly higher but if you have to get up soon thereafter might not be so good; and at night time it must be better for keeeping the soup in the bowl lol

xx
xx

hiya

i found this link, worth a read ..

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/luteal-phase-defect.html

x

Yeahh think O will be around the 22nd - so fertility friend predicts anyway!

Gave up doing Temps, too much broken sleep to get an accurate reading. Will just keep with the OPK's for this month.

Only got 5 left (done two yesterday :blush:) so hope to see a positive before then - if not will just go buy some more (using asda's own brand)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->