TTC Bonfire babies

if you get a + with opk it does not actually mean that you ov.. best way is to check CM ( which i just cannot do) and BBT ( which i cant do..)
i bought my opk from access diagnosis, i think they are ok..
arrggghhh

hi ladies so not wrote for few days, im ill
i mean really bad stomach (poos) and sickness all day
first day off period too
hoping passes by morro so can bd in middle week or well be out be4 even had a chance xxxx

oh charmed how are you feeling now?? so typical being ill around OV!!
hope you get better soon
x

oh charmed how are you feeling now?? so typical being ill around OV!!
hope you get better soon
x

thanks, im still ill :(
my stomach is still hurting altho not been ill any more so fingers crossed it passing n ill be beta by weekend... wan to start opk testing but not had a min to do it hehe how u getting on xx

thats ok still early in cycle so keep testing all week xx

Hello ladies, I'm looking to join a team/group to chat with. It gets lonely being alone, lol.

Mind if I join you?

i bought a digital one today..cost £20 it had better work!

Muncho ~ Thank you =D I hope your digital opks work. I love them! There's no guessing with them.

I'm on cd18 and I'v had fertile CM for many days, it weird because in the last year I hardly ever saw CM. My cycles run long, but I'm hoping this cycle is a normal one for me. If I start getting "symptoms" then most likely I'll be testing November 1st.

Can't wait to get to know you all =D

great!! i dont have much CM so have been using concieve plus this cycle.im cd 10
so hopefully will get + soon. Ill be testing around the 8th arrggggghh!

Hello ladies, I'm looking to join a team/group to chat with. It gets lonely being alone, lol.

Mind if I join you?

u dont need to ask hunnie
welcome
how are u, give us a low down on your ttc cycles etc xxxx

Hi charmed, thanks for the invite!!! I really hope this is our month!!! Come on Bonfire BFP's!! It's my second wedding anniversary november 2nd so BFP would be a fab present!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Luck to all xxxxxxxx

Hi charmed, thanks for the invite!!! I really hope this is our month!!! Come on Bonfire BFP's!! It's my second wedding anniversary november 2nd so BFP would be a fab present!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Luck to all xxxxxxxx

your welcome u can pm and add me ass pal if want, read bk we made a sparly bonfire babes tag!!!
so tell ua about u xx:thumbup:

Charmed :hugs:

Well a little about me:

I'm 21 years old, Dh is 27. I was married to him when I was 19. He is the love of my life.

We have been actively trying to concieve now for 18 months. But my cycles are everywhere! lol Sometimes 104 days even more than that before the witch shows, then other times it comes with in 30 days. :shrug:

I'm so happy to join you all!!!! A girl really needs someone to talk to during these crazy times. I guess you can say I'm in my 2ww, but who really knows. lol

Charmed :hugs:

Well a little about me:

I'm 21 years old, Dh is 27. I was married to him when I was 19. He is the love of my life.

We have been actively trying to concieve now for 18 months. But my cycles are everywhere! lol Sometimes 104 days even more than that before the witch shows, then other times it comes with in 30 days. :shrug:

I'm so happy to join you all!!!! A girl really needs someone to talk to during these crazy times. I guess you can say I'm in my 2ww, but who really knows. lol

hey darlin, glad you joining us
im 21 too hehe
im still waiting to ov this month so hoping no period but testing round 10th nov.... fingers crossed. pm me if wanna natter or u on msn xxx

Hi Jaytee - welcome..
Charmed - how u feeling today?
weather crap - im waiting to Ov STILL....

x

Hi Jaytee - welcome..
Charmed - how u feeling today?
weather crap - im waiting to Ov STILL....

x

hi im bit beta today, stomach calmed down and not loose now, still in bit pain, my ov test today was negative, i brought from conceive plus today low woop will try that tonight!!!!!
how u xx

im good thanks. I have the watery CM which i think is a sign of ov coming?? will do test later and BD tonight...am off to do the opk test ...

where's wannabubba#4 ? I think she may be back to work.

In 2 weeks time we are all going to be on edge hopign for that BFP!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"